F O R T Y

~Asuna's POV~

Walking into my father's new hideout my heart was racing I don't know if I was nervous or if I was scared out of my mind.
I followed Hotaru down a long hallway when we got to the end he turned to look at me "hope your ready for what's to come." He said with a smirk. He opened the door and there stood my father. He slowly turned around with a small grin on his face.
"Asuna you finally decided to come back to me."
I walked inside flinching a little as the doors slammed behind me "yes father."
"I assume you finally gave up that idiotic dream of being a hero."
I nodded "y-yes I have I know who I truly am now."
I felt my body shake a little from being so scared I tried to calm
Myself down. I heard my father start to walk over to me placing his hand on my shoulder "I'm happy you finally decided the right path for you." He said he then placed his hand on my cheek "I thought you would never get over that stupid hero thing."
Suddenly out of nowhere he grabbed a fist full of my hair and I winched in pain
"If I find out your playing me Asuna I won't hesitate to end your life and kill every single person at UA do you understand me."
I nodded my head and he let go of my hair and walked back over to his desk taking a seat in his chair.
"Well I guess we can start training tomorrow on your little issue."
"Alright."
"You have a room here as well it's down the hall last door on the right." He said waving me to leave I bowed and made my way quickly out of the room letting a few tears slip from my eyes I quickly wiped them away and ran down the hall to my room going in I closed the door and locked it I slid down the door bring my knees to my chest I began to cry silently my heart was hurting I didn't want to do this but it's for the best to protect everyone.

~Genki's POV~

"Do you think she really intends to be a villain now?" Hotaru asked.
I let out a small laugh looking at the dark haired man. "I'm not an idiot Hotaru no matter how much my daughter thinks I am the shit coming out of her mouth are all lies."
"Then why not kill her now."
"Because of our plan we have with The League of Villains I still plan to use her she just doesn't know it nor will she even see it coming."
"How do we know she's not keeping in contact with those heroes!?"
"My daughter isn't dumb she knows if they found out where she's at they'll come for her I know she's playing this little part to protect her friends and what not." I smirked "she's going to learn the hard way."
I stood up and walked over to the window staring out of it for a while before turning back around to face Hotaru "keep an eye on her if you will."
Hotaru slightly bowed "i will sir."

One Week has passed•

~Asuna's POV~

I stood there panting blood dripping from my mouth I shakily lifted my hand wiping the blood and sweat from my face.
"Come on Asuna you seem to be getting weaker." My father said.
When it comes to training with him he doesn't hold back if he really wanted to he could beat me
Into a bloody pulp and wouldn't care.

One week has passed and it's been hell I train all day never stopping for a break everyday I have a new bruise, new cut, new scar and more hate growing inside of me for the man I dare to call father and because of that I've been struggling to keep what's inside of me under control.
Suddenly I'm caught of guard when a kick comes straight for my face sending flying into the room's wall. I winched in pain as some of the wall fell on me. I could hear my father walking towards me
"You still fight like a lousy hero fight like a villain fight like your ready to kill." He yelled and began to repeatedly kick me making me go further into the wall I couldn't take it I began to cry out and that's when he finally stopped pulling me up by hair "release her asuna you know you want too."
I shook my head knowing it would piss him off I kept shaking my head and he just laughed "how much longer do you think you can keep her pent up inside of you."
"A-as long as I can."
"But don't you wanna release her, don't you want to feel stronger."
I could feel the anger and hate rising in me the longer he held me by hair and the longer he kept telling me release her.

~Genki's POV~

"Let me go." Asuna said.
I looked at her "what did you say." I asked.
"I said to fucking let me go!" She yelled suddenly her eyes shot open they were different

She tried to swing at me and I let her hair go she fell to the ground landing on her feet

I smirked "Ah there she is."
She ran towards me punching me right in the stomach with so much force I swore I could hear my ribs snap and it sent me through the wall I stood up trying to balance myself as she began to walk towards me again
I grinned "this power is amazing."
Suddenly her whole body engulfed in flames forming almost like sphere

She began to slowly walk towards me I could feel the intense heat from her flames it felt like my skin was boiling and melting off I was sweating but it basically evaporated off my face

"You wanted me to come out so here I am."