F O R T Y - E I G H T

I ran towards him both blades in my hands he stopped me with his blade he was struggling to keep from slashing him right down the middle.
"H-how did you get that other blade!" He yelled
"That's none of your concern." I said. I pulled one blade away and swung at his side hitting him right in the ribs cutting him he hissed at me and jumped away.
"I'm prepared to die here." I said getting ready to attack again
"Good because I wasn't letting you leave here alive my daughter." He ran towards me and I ran towards him fire dancing all around us are blades hitting each other sending sparks everywhere.
Suddenly something grabbed me holding me in place and holding my arms he took this opportunity to stab me right through the chest I screamed out in pain.
"You b-bastard! You can even fight me fair!" I yelled.
The shadows dropped me and he kicked me sending me tumbling across the ground.
I tried to get up quickly but he kicked me again "you thought you were going to defeat didn't you your demon may be strong but not strong enough to beat me."
I shakily stood up.
"I give you permission to take control." I whispered.
He jumped back flames swirled all around me.

~Genki's POV~

"She gave her control." I said to myself.

The flames died down and she looked up at me her eyes were dark and her face wore a smirk that read 'your dead'

"Nice to see you again." She said.
"So you decided to help her out now." I said
"We reached an agreement about one thing we hate and that's you."
She ran towards me she was quick I could barely keep up with her she kicked me sending me into the building I didn't even have time to get up before she picked me up and punched me in the stomach multiple times she dropped me and I started to cough up blood. A smirk appeared on my "wow you really were holding back power before." I said she didn't speak and just kicked me right into the wall.
She took out her blades and ran towards me i dodged her and swung my blade at her hitting her in the back she hissed. The anger in her eyes was building up more and more. Blood was dripping from her chest and her back but yet she hasn't fallen.

 Blood was dripping from her chest and her back but yet she hasn't fallen

~Asuna's POV~
(Demon POV is in italics)

I ran towards him before I reached him he punched me in the stomach making me tumblr back i stood up quit and grabbed my blade hitting him in the legs and arm. "That's it I'm dont playing." He said.
Suddenly the black flames got darker and hotter if I wasn't in this form I would burn to death.
He ran towards me engulfing me in black flames I could feel my flames fighting against his dark flames.

"My turn!"
I turned up the heat on my flames mine were starting to overcome his and I could smell the burning of flesh he sent a blast towards me and I barely dodged it and I sent one towards him hitting him he fell back. "I will not lose to you!" He yelled. He pulled out his blade and ran towards me and I pulled out both of mine and ran towards him he was swinging at me with all his power it was hard holding him especially since my body is in such a weak state i have to end this quickly before she looses too much blood. I swung one of the blades at his other side cutting him open blood painting the floor below him. He lost it he's quirk was out of control burning everything and everyone is sight it was even burning through my own flames I could feel her skin burning the smell of flesh filled my nose. Suddenly I was grabbed with a whip it was squeezing me so hard I dropped my blades.
"It's over for you!" He picked them up and shoved both of them through me like I was some push pin doll.

~Bakugo's POV~

"Where am I." I whispered.
"Kacchan!"
"Shitty Deku." I say trying to sit up but once I did pain shot all through out my body "fucccck!" I yelled out
"Kacchan becareful you were stabbed."
I looked down and I was stabbed in the same place Asuna had once did it.
"Where's Asuna!?" I yelled "what about her body! She's still under the building!"
"Bakugo relax." Icyhot said.
"Why the fuck are you guys here go get her!" I yelled.
"Bro she's okay!"
"She's fighting her father kacchan look." Deku says point away from us
I looked only to see in horror her father pierce her body with two blades
"A-asuna!" I shouted.

I tried to stand up but they kept holding me back "let me fucking go!" I said.
"No kacchan she wants to do this on her own!" Deku yelled
"She told us to stay away."
"We can't interfere."

I watched as she coughed up blood her flames slowly dying out.
"COME ON SHITTY FLAME GIRL BEAT HIM!" I yelled.

~Asuna's POV~
(Demon's POV)

I can't let her die here she has someone waiting! I broke free of the whips pulling out my own I snapped them towards my blades taking them back from that filthy man. Once back on my hands I ran towards him I kicked him sending him flying through the building I ran at him again kicking him once again I put my Blades back for a second and brought out my whips and wrapped them around him and swung him into everything that was around and once I thought he had enough I threw him into the he wall he slid down the wall leaving a blood trail.
"It's over for you."  I said standing above him I said suddenly he stood up and kicked me I slid back
"One finally hit should do it don't you think."
"I think so."

He put his out and was building all his power into the palm of his hands I could see the flames building up like one big bomb so I did the same thing it was burning my hands I was wincing in pain but I wasn't going to stop suddenly he ran towards me and I ran towards him. He released it and I released mine

They collided setting off a huge blast

I felt the blast hit my body as I flew through the air and I knew this was it for me that it was over