T H I R T E E N

I woke up bright and early which was a shock usually I sleep in till the last minute but I guess I was just excited to finally get back to school and see my friends but also for some reason I kept thinking about that dream I had the day I woke up in the hospital it kept replying in my head all night but I wasn't going to let that ruin my day back to school.

i jumped out of bed and went to checked to see if Aizawa was still here but looks like he was up early and left already. So I took a shower, got ready for school, fed myself and of course Kuro!
Even after everything I still had an hour till school started. I picked up my backpack and slipped on my shoes. "I'm gonna just head out and wait at the school I guess." I walked out the door closing it and locking it.

It was a nice day the sun was out for it being summer it wasn't quite hot yet.

The streets were quiet you could only hear the sound of birds and the sound of your own footsteps it was peaceful to be honest

The streets were quiet you could only hear the sound of birds and the sound of your own footsteps it was peaceful to be honest. I smiled to myself as I made my way to school.
"Maybe today will be a good day." I said to myself.

I finally reached the school and made my way to the my classroom no one was here yet. I slid open the door and for some reason a wave of panic washed over me the lights were off and my mind flashed back to the day in the hospital when I had that dream Of everyone dead in the classroom. I was shaking and felt like I couldn't move.

'No I'm awake this isn't a dream I know I'm awake so why am I so afraid. Asuna just relax.'

"Hey shitty flame girl."

I slowly turn around to see bakugo.

~Bakugo's POV~

I see Asuna standing by the classroom door as I get closer I notice she's shaking just starring into the dark classroom.

"Hey shitty flame girl!" I yelled.

She slowly turned around and she looked pale and like she was ready to pass out.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask her "are you afraid of the dark are something?" I ask and push passed her and she grabs my shoulder and squeezes it. "Asuna what the fuck is wrong with you." I pull my shoulder from her and hit the light switch and the lights turn on she frantically looks around

'What the fuck is up with her.'

"B-bakugo." She mumbles. I look at her and she slowly starts to fall forward and I catch her before she hits the ground.
"Hey shitty flame girl what's wrong!" As I held her body.

I slowly pick her up and so I could take her to recovery girl.

"Oh dear what happened to her." The old lady said as she pointed to one of the bed.
"She fainted." I said. She went over to Asuna and checked her made sure everything was okay "she seems to fine just let her rest and she'll be able to go to class." I nodded and thanked her.