T W E N T Y

Me and Izuku were running through the woods we were going to get the kid but out of the corner of me eye I saw something and I stopped. "Asuna what's wrong!?"
"Go on ahead." I said to him.
"Asuna I can't leave you! We don't know who there after."
"GO IZUKU!" I yelled "I'll be okay!" I gave him a small reassuring smile
He looked at me and hesitated but nodded and continued to run. "Please be careful Izuku." I whispered.
"Come out I know your there!"
"Oh your sharp." They laughed.
They stepped out the darkness and into the light from the moon. "Hotaru." I said. "Nice to see you again Asuna."
"Go to hell." I said through clenched teeth.
"You like our entrance! Your father has us working with class 1-A's favorite villains from the League of Villains!" He said laughing.
"So what the hell are you doing here!"
"You know the answer to that we're here for you and for another kid what was his name again?" He said tapping his chin "oh Bakugo."
My eyes got wide and I could feel the anger building up inside me
"b-bakugo..." I mumbled.
"So if you come quietly we can get this done and over with and no one will get hurt." He said shrugging. "Like hell!" I said and started running towards him but suddenly something grabbed both my legs and my arms. "What the hell." I said looking around
"Good job Katsu." I turned and saw the guy who uses the shadows pop up from the darkness. Hotaru walked up to me and placed his hand on my face "wow even with that scar you still look pretty but I'm glad I left a mark on you." He said smirking which just pissed me off more suddenly he punched me right in the stomach and then again and again making me cough up blood "that's pay back for burning me last time we fought."
I lifted my head glaring at him "I'll gladly do it again until your nothing but ashes!" I yelled
"Oh really now."
He punched me in face busting my lip my mouth filling with blood.
"Your smart mouth is going to get you killed one day."
"By who m? surely not you."
I could tell I was pissing him off in a way my smart mouth was reminding me of bakugo he really does rub off on you.
"Katsu release her."
"Hotaru that's not a good idea we have her we can go."
"RELEASE HER DAMN IT!"
the shadows that were holding me let me go and I fell to the ground before I could even stand I got a strong kick to my side sending me flying right into a tree. I shakily stood up.
"Your not gonna put up a fight this time Asuna? And here I thought we could have some fun." He said doing a fake sad face.

I looked up and him anger and hatred filling my eyes "Die."

I activated my quirk flames quickly covering my body i ran towards him and brought out my whip and snapped it towards him it wrapped around him and I turned the temperature up on my flames and he was yelling I swung my whip and flung him into a tree

I activated my quirk flames quickly covering my body i ran towards him and brought out my whip and snapped it towards him it wrapped around him and I turned the temperature up on my flames and he was yelling I swung my whip and flung him into a tree."bitch." He yelled. anger now filling his eyes.  I deactivated my quirk and covered my fist in flames I ran towards him as he was standing up and started repeatedly punching him some were blocked and some were not. Suddenly something wrapped around my throat and lifted me up I could barely breathe. "K-Katsu." I managed to get out. Hotaru stood up wiping the blood from his mouth "I'll kill you!" He yelled. he pulled out his knife and stabbed me right in the shoulder "I don't care if your his daughter you don't deserve to live!" He yelled. "Hotaru! Stick to the plan!" Katsu yelled and stood in front me blocking Hotaru. He pushed Katsu out the way and walked up to me and kicked me right in the ribs. I wanted to scream
And cry in pain but I couldn't.  "You got lucky."
The shadows dropped me once again and he took that opportunity to kick me again I went tumbling across the ground.
I shakily tried to lift myself up "this is the last time you'll get any hits." I said slowly standing up and wiping the blood from my mouth.
I activated my quirk my whole body covered in flames and they were hot the bark on the trees were starting to burn and I hadn't even touched them. I ran towards him and kicked him into a tree his shirt had a burnt hole where I kicked him "I'll kill you! I swear." He said I stuck my hand out and motioned for him to come for me. He ran towards me and that's when I surrounded him with my fire wall. "You think this can stop me." He said I stood outside the wall looking at him "no." I said. I jumped inside the fire wall surrounding him and he smirked "oh I see." I ran towards him and punched him right in the face sending him flying through the fire wall the fire burned his back and he was groaning in pain. "Ive had it with you people." I said. I sent a huge flame blast towards my left and it hit Katsu making him yell in pain "I'm tired of your damn shadow."
Hotaru went over to Katsu picking him up "we're done here for now." Suddenly a purple and black warp gate opened up and they went inside "we'll be seeing you again Asuna." He said his voice disappearing. I ran to try and catch them but didn't make it in time.

"damn it! There gone." I whispered letting out a sigh. I fell to the ground holding the wound on my shoulder I let out a scream and the tears I've been holding back. "Bastards!" I yelled.
I quickly wiped my face and some of the blood off my face. I looked like a disaster half my clothes were missing, bruises, cuts and blood everywhere. "I gotta find bakugo."
I said. I stood up and started to run through the woods my body was now pumping with adrenaline and I knew it wouldn't last but I'm going to make due. 
I kept running and running. I didn't wanna yell out for him since I knew they were after him.  Suddenly I ran into someone both of us falling back when I looked up it was Izuku.
"ASUAN!"
"IZUKU!"
We both stood up and I hugged him "I'm so glad your okay I'm so glad you came back." I said crying.
"Asuna I'm sorry."
I shook my head wiping my face "no it's fine! You saved him I hope telling by how beat up you are are you okay!? Your arms are broken Izuku."
He nodded "yes I'm fine don't worry about it. How about you umm." He looked away blushing "your hurt."
"I'm fine! I know who there after."
"Kacchan." We said at the same time.
"And me." I said.
"We gotta find him." Izuku said.
"Lets go."

We ran side by side but before we could even get far something swung at us fast but missed I felt someone grab me and When I opened my eyes it was Shoji! He was holding me and had Izuku on his back.
"Asuna!" Shoji yelled "we need your flames! You have to help Tokoyami please."
I nodded and he slowly put me down and I activated my quirk on both my arms and ran out towards dark shadow and Tokoyami. Slowly he started to turn back to normal.
"A-Asuna thank you." He said. I went over to him and helped him up "your welcome I'm glad i could help." I said giving him a small smile.
"Tokoyami your okay." Shoji said.
"I'm sorry Shoji I lost control."
"It's alright don't worry about it."
"Shoji.. Tokoyami come with us to to find Bakugo." Izuku ask and they nodded and we started to run again it felt like forever but out in the distance I saw a familiar red/white hair boy and a spikey ash blonde. I started to run faster than the boys "kaaaachan!" I yelled.

~Bakugo's POV~

These stupid fucking villains think they can come in and ruin shit and on top of that because there after me and Asuna. I'm going to kill them if they even touch her!

"Kaaaaccchan!"
I heard someone yell I turned around to see Asuna my eyes got wide she looked hurt pretty bad. She didn't stop running and suddenly she tackled me to the ground. I could feel her starting to cry.
"Hey shitty flame girl what the fuck is wrong? And what the fuck happened to you!?"
"I'm so glad your okay." She said hugging me tighter. "I thought we would be too late. I thought I would be too late." I said.
My eyes got wide she risked coming out here knowing damn well there after her too.
I hugged her tight "it's alright Asuna." I whispered to her.
"Kacchan... Todoroki!"
I looked up to see Deku, Shoji and Tokoyami.
Asuna got up and helped me up too not letting go of my hand.
"Asuna what happened." I turned to ask her. "Hotaru and Katsu." She mumbled.
"I'm going to kill them." I said.

~Asuna's POV~

"Alright let's head back to camp that's the safest place it's where all the pros are." Izuku said "we'll avoid the path and just go straight through from here."

We all nodded in agreement and of course bakugo because the complicated one had to open his mouth "I don't need any of you to protect me damn it!" He yelled and I smacked him in the head "we're still going to protect you shut up!" I yelled back.
" what the hell You shitty flame girl!" He yelled. I pulled his hand and we started to walk.

"I'll protect you with my life kacchan I promise I won't let them get you." I whispered.