F O R T Y - S E V E N

~Bakugo's POV~

The whole building came tumbling down kirishima and Icyhot were holding me back so I wouldn't run inside the building
"Let me fucking go!" I yelled
"Bakugo relax your gonna get yourself killed!" Kirishima yelled
"Let me fucking go right now before I blow both of you into a million pieces!"
"Kacchan! Relax we don't know if she was still in the building she could of escaped!" Deku yelled.
"I saw her father jump off the building! I saw him something didn't feel right she was still up there!" I yelled back.
"Everyone inside this shop now!" Aizawa yelled they dragged me inside the shop we watched as the building completely smoke was everywhere we couldn't see anything
"We can't go out yet until it's clears Bakugo." Aizawa said "so don't think about opening that door understood."
I clenched my fist I could feel my nails digging into my palm.
Suddenly the whole place was on fire with black flames and we could hear someone laughing they came from out the back of the shop "well look who I found."
"You!" I yelled "where the fuck is asuna!"
"Oh her probably buried beneath the crumbled up building outside." He said smirking
I started to set explosions off in my hands "I'll fucking kill you."
I said and ran towards him and swing my arm towards him setting off one of my explosions

I blew him through the back wall"Bastard!" "Kacchan we gotta get out of here!" Deku yelled I turned around and they were heading out the front door I ran behind them the smoke was beginning to clear I ran towards the building it was completely gon...

"Bastard!"
"Kacchan we gotta get out of here!" Deku yelled I turned around and they were heading out the front door I ran behind them the smoke was beginning to clear I ran towards the building it was completely gone I started flipping shit over looking for asuna calling out her name hoping I can hear her voice.
Suddenly her father appeared again
"Find her I'll deal with him" aizawa said as he ran towards him
Deku, Icyhot and kirishima began helping me look through the debris.
"Kacchan!" Deku yelled pointing to something I ran towards him and when I got closer I could see red hair I felt my heart drop into the pit of my stomach my breath felt like it was stuck in my throat it was like all of sudden I didn't know how to breathe.
Me and Deku lifted up everything and there she was covered in blood "a-asuna." Kirishima said as he walked closer.
I fell to my knees right next to her I carefully lifted her body holding it tightly I placed my ear by her heart but I couldn't hear anything she wasn't breathing "you stupid shitty flame girl!" I yelled "you fucking promised!" I tried holding back my tears I wasn't going to cry no I'm not going to cry because she can't be dead.
"No." Deku said as I could see tears falling from his eyes already.
"Don't you dare fucking cry shitty Deku!" I yelled and he wiped his face. I carefully placed her on the ground and stood up.

"I guess she didn't make it I knew she wouldn't my poor daughter." Her fathered yelled.

"All she wanted to do was be a hero." I said "all she wanted to do was protect us the people she loved all she ever wanted was to be happy to live a good life and you....you took that from her!" I yelled turning around to face him "all because you wanted her to be something she isn't you made her life a living hell!!!" I yelled I took off running towards him I punched right in the face sending him flying back I ran towards him again and kicked him sending him flying straight into a building. "I'm going make you feel the pain that she was feeling everyday of her life." I said. He stood up and was still smirking I ran towards him again I jumped up and was ready to blast his ass when suddenly something pieces through my stomach I looked down and it was his blade
"Well now you can join her." He said.

"KACCCCCHAN!"
"Bakugo!!!"

I groaned trying to get off the blade.

~Asuna's POV~
(Italics are the demon)

"Where am I? Am I back in the darkness again? Or did I die? I don't really remember what happened all I can remember is my foot being caught in the ground and me getting it out after that everything is a blur." I said to myself. Suddenly I seen a hand slowly disappearing in the darkness I ran towards it

I grabbed it just in time and slowly pulled whatever or whoever it was back I successfully pulled them out and once I did I lost my footing and fell back on my butt

"Ow." I said looking up at the person I just pulled out and I knew this person it was the other me.
"Y-you." I said standing up.
"Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you not anymore."
"W-why the sudden change of heart." I asked
"I spent some time within your heart and within your memories I've seen the pain and the torment that you've gone through and the true root of evil in your life is that man you call father. So I decided to willing lend you my strength and my power to help you defeat him."
" Well I think I died so there's no point."
"Your not dead once I give you my powers you'll be brought back but only this once! Next time you won't be so lucky you understood."
I slowly nodded "yes." I said.
She stood in front of me "don't make me regret this brat." She said and slowly her body transferred into me I felt my power surging throughout my whole body I felt my quirk getting stronger!

~Izuku, Kirishima and Todoroki's POV~

it felt extremely hot we all turned to look at asuna her body was glowing a dark red almost the color of blood suddenly huge flames engulfed her body
almost getting us we jumped away as far as we could away from her body.
"What the hell is going on." Kirishima yelled.
Her body began to float alittle of the ground and she was suddenly back on her feet he red eyes flowing against the darkness and against the flames.

"Asuna!" We all yell
"Is she back in her demon form." Izuku said.

She slowly started to walk

"All 3 of you stay out of my way you understand. I'm going to get Bakugo you take him and get as far away as possible."

"Okay!" We yelled.

Suddenly she was gone in a blink of an eye she pulled Bakugo off the blade and threw him towards us
"Kacchan! I got you!" Deku said catching him all 4 of them taking off.

~Asuna's POV~

"Ah look who decided to come back from the dead. Too bad your little boyfriend was just about to join you." He said laughing.

"You'll be the only one dying tonight." I said pulling out 2 blades his eyes got wide in that moment I swear I saw fear flash in his eyes.

"This will be the end."