F O R T Y - T W O

next day

~Asuna's POV~

I slowly made my way out of my room and into the hallway. My body still felt sore but my father doesn't believe in breaks or anything I could have a blade through my stomach and he would still make me train until I bleed out.
"Hey asuna."
I stop and slowly turn around to be face to face with Dabi.
"It's you." I glared at him.
"Awh aren't you happy to see me." He said grabbing my face and squeezing my face between his index finger and thumb.
"No I'm not I told you to stay away from me." I said snapping my head away from him and began to walk away.
"Aw and here I was being nice enough to take you back to UA."
I came to halt and looked over my shoulder "what the hell do you mean back?"
"Just like it sounds. Your father has no use for you anymore he said and you can go back." He shrugged
I stared at him for a moment I had bad feeling in my chest but my head just keep saying 'go back go back you miss them you miss him.'
"Do you wanna go back?" He said walking closer to me he backed me into the wall grabbing my wrist and pining them above me "or how about staying with me?" He smirked leaning in close to my face "you'd be happier with a villain we have more fun than those lame ass heroes."
I tried to get out of his grip but he kept a strong hold on me. He leaned in closer his lips were inches from mine.
"You know your father said if I got you to come back which I did that you could be mine." He whispered
"I shouldn't even take you back."
"Well that's too bad because I don't belong to anyone." I said to him and he let out a small laugh and let go of my arms
"That's what you think." He smirked "let's go." He said and began to walk away I followed right behind him.

We made our way out of the hideout when I felt someone grab me and when I turn I was met with a dark haired man
"Hey who the hell.."
Suddenly I was staring into there eyes that were slowly turning red

"Suddenly I was staring into there eyes that were slowly turning red

  it felt like my mind went blank and every went black.

~Dabi's POV~

"So your Toshiro the illusionist villain." I said. He handed me Asuna.
"Yeah give her a minute and she'll be awake again and she'll think she's at UA and it will go from there so be prepared ."
"Alright." I said.
I watched as the man disappeared back inside the hideout guessing to let them know the plan has started.
"You stupid girl." I mumbled.

~Asuna's POV~

I slowly opened my eyes.
"What the hell happened." I mumbled standing up
"You tripped hitting your head." Dabi said. I looked up at him and looked around noticing we were at UA.
"W-when did we get here!" I yelled looking at him
"I carried you here." He said "so go."
I looked at him one more time and ran from out the trees and I could see my class on the field

'Please accept me back please don't hate me please please please I've missed you guys I've missed you Bakugo.' I thought the whole time I was running towards them.

When I got closer they were all staring at me with wide eyes.
"Asuna."
"Guys I'm sorr...."
"What the fuck are you do here!?"
I looked to see Bakugo coming from the back.
"I'm back."
"We don't want you back Asuna."
"But.."
"Yeah you betrayed us Asuna."
"We trusted you. You told us you wanted to be a hero."
"Your no one to us anymore!"

I felt like my heart was being torn out piece by piece.

"What made you think we would ever accept trash like you go back back to your villain father!"
"Villain!"

Suddenly Bakugo charged towards me setting an explosion off near my face I tumbled back and he started to walk towards me again

'This can't be real! This isn't real! No this can't be happening!'
I thought to myself

"To think I loved someone like you what a fucking mistake you turned out to be we all wish we never met you we wish you never came into our lives" He said " and I should of realized from the beginning that you would end up a villain either way I mean look at who your father is and you are his daughter. I wasted my fucking time on some worthless villain girl!" He yelled punching me in the face.
I fell back again that was the last push my heart need it felt like that was the last piece to be ripped from my body. I clutched my chest it felt like I couldn't breathe.
"Get the fuck out of here before I kill you."
"Yeah your lucky we're even giving you the chance to get away."
"We could easily call the teachers!"

I slowly stood up tears falling from my eyes and I started to run not even looking back. I ran and ran until I was suddenly in front of the hideout again when I got there Dabi was in the front waiting I ran to him and hugged him I just needed to hug someone I didn't care who or what it was.
"So they didn't accept you back huh." He said "people that grew up around heroes or in a hero society there whole lives don't know what it's like for people like us."

My father came out and I could here the I told you so in his voice "you finally realized what I've been telling all along asuna."

~Dabi's POV~

She stepped away from me
"I'm done with the hero life. I hate them all I hate them! I trusted them all I trusted them to be there for me only to be stabbed in the heart. I HATE THEM!!!" She yelled. Suddenly her body began to change her body was almost like rock her hair turned into fire she was just floating there her eyes were closed.

 Suddenly her body began to change her body was almost like rock her hair turned into fire she was just floating there her eyes were closed

Genki steps next to me he had the biggest grin on his face.

"Asuna will be the most powerful villain in the world. The downfall of hero society can finally begin."