T H I R T Y - F I V E

I bowed to Aizawa and All Might.
Walking down the hall of the school I started to think about our conversation my thoughts felt like they were all over the place and I couldn't think straight.

"Not part of my quirk." I whispered.

How could I have something that's not part of my quirk. But is practically named after my quirk. There's no way a quirk can control you but.....a demon can. I know I got my quirk from my father but I don't know much about my mother but maybe just maybe I can find something on my mother that can help me.

I opened the door to go outside the rain had seemed to die down a little compared to earlier. I opened my umbrella and began my walk back to the dorms "maybe I shouldn't worry about it." I said sticking my hand out to catch the rain "but then again I should." I sighed.

Flashback

"I've never heard of something like that." All Might Said.
"Neither have I." Aizawa said putting his finger on his chin "I'll have to find out some more information about things like that."
I nodded "maybe I can find something out too." I said making my way over to the door.
"It's kinda hard to find things about myself when I don't have a mom or practically a functional father." I said sounding kinda sad "I have to find things out on my own or wait to experience it." I sighed. I felt someone place there hand on my should I turned my head a little to see who it was.
"Don't worry so much about it I'm here to help remember." aizawa said with a lazy smile.
A small smile formed on my face "I know."
"Young Asuna I'll also help look into it as well if you don't mind my help as well."
I turned full around and bowed "that would great thanks All Might!"

End Flashback

"Uuuuuuugh they said not to worry but that's all I'm doing!" I yelled grabbing my head with my empty hand "so annnnoooying!"
Having my little breakdown I didn't  notice someone walking in front of me and we bumped into each other I stumbled back losing my footing dropping the umbrella and falling on my ass.

"Uuuuuuugh they said not to worry but that's all I'm doing!" I yelled grabbing my head with my empty hand "so annnnoooying!"Having my little breakdown I didn't  notice someone walking in front of me and we bumped into each other I stumbled back lo...

"Waaah today sucks!" I groaned.
"Asuna!"
I looked up to see todoroki
"Hey sorry toodroki for bumping into you." I said.
He put his hand out to help me up and I took it.
"it's okay I'm sorry you fell now your all wet."
I let out a small laugh "it's okay I should pay attention more my mind is just a big mess right now."
I started to walk to stand under the building with todoroki right behind me
"Is everything okay?" He said handing me my umbrella I put it down to the side and began to wring out my hair "honestly I'm not even sure." I sighed and slid against the wall sitting down
I just stared at the raindrops hitting the ground not even caring that I'm sitting out here drenched in water.

" I sighed and slid against the wall sitting downI just stared at the raindrops hitting the ground not even caring that I'm sitting out here drenched in water

"Wanna talk about it?" Todoroki said. I looked up at him turning my head to the side a little "when did you become so understanding huh todoroki." I said with a small laugh. He slid down the wall sitting next to me "it's what friends do right? Listen to each other's problems? Well that's what I heard."
I gave a small smile "I'm still learning too I haven't had much experience with friends either." I said "but I had a dream last night my father talked to me about the Hellflame Demon."
"Im guessing that Hotaru guy used his quirk on you again because that explains the bruise on your face. Anyways the one you used against him right?"
"Yeah he gave that too me for pissing him off but Well I came to talk to Aizawa and All Might about something he said."
"What was it."
"that basically the hate in my heart could turn to darkness and the Hellflame Demon could take control of me."
He looked at me kinda confused "what do you mean?"
"I don't even know myself. I think it means it's not part of my quirk it's hard to find things out about myself with no mother or father to ask." I said looking down at my hands I started to shiver forgetting I was sitting out here in the rain with drenched clothes on
"Here." I looked at todoroki and he took his jacket off
"No you need it I'll be okay!"
"No take it your shivering plus Bakugo will yell at me if I didn't give it to you if we show up at the dorms together."
"Your right." I laughed putting his jacket on "thanks todoroki."
"If it makes you feel better I think you'll be okay whatever it is you'll be able to handle it." He said "your pretty powerful Asuna so I know you can handle it."
I looked at him he was right I've been through a lot this is just something else that's going to make me stronger. I stood up putting my hand out to help him up "let's go back to the dorms." He took my hand and I pulled him up "thanks todoroki your a really great friend."
He gave me a small smile.
"Hey I never asked where were you coming from?" I asked.
"I was just coming back from visiting my mom."
"I hope she's doing well?"
"She is."

I just nodded and began to walk to the dorms with Todoroki. It was a quiet walk back just the sound of our footsteps and the rain but having my little talk with him it made me feel a little bit at ease and not so much worried.

We finally made it back to the dorms I said my goodbyes to Todoroki thanking him and telling him I'd wash his jacket for him.
I made my way to room bumping into a angry spikey blond on my way back.
"Yo shitty flame girl."
"Kacchan!" I said smiling
"Why are you all wet!" He yelled
"I had an accident." I said smiling and shrugging.
He sighed grabbing my hand leading me to his room he started to go through his dressers grabbing some clothes throwing them at me and pointed to the bathroom "Go take a hot shower right now! Before you get sick stupid ass." He said throwing himself on his bed.
"You know I could of just went to my room or did you just want me to wear your clothes." I said smirking at him and I could see his cheeks with a light pink on them "shut up and go." He said folding his arms behind his head.

It didn't take me long to get cleaned up and dressed I felt so much better and comfortable. I walked out of the bathroom to see a sleeping Bakugo.
"Of course he would fall asleep." I said walking to the bed.
"Hey!" I said poking him suddenly he grabbed my hand pulling me into the bed.
"Would you shut up and just get in my bed. I missed you today." He said not even opening his eyes it was kind of a good thing because my face was probably redder than ever. I snuggled in closer to him enjoying the warmth his body was giving off.
"I missed you too." I said.

"I'm surprised that dumbass icyhot gave you his jacket."
I let out a small laugh "you knew it was his."
"Yeah! Of course I did I saw you two walking in the building from my window."
"Oooo stalker." I said poking his cheek and laughing.
"Your annoying."
"Yeah so but you love me."
"I have to think about that." He said with a smirk I lightly punched him in the chest "no you don't." I said.
"Your right for once in your life." He said pulling me closer "I do love you."

After a while I sat up feeling really hot. "What's wrong."
"It's really hot in here Bakugo." I said fanning myself. Bakugo sat up placing his hand on my head and his hand on his own "Your really warm you probably have a fever." He said sighing. "Great Your dumbass is getting sick after I told you today that this was going to happen!" He yelled.
"It's okay I have a great nurse!" I smiled and he just rolled his eyes.
"Please Shut up and lay down while I go get some medicine for you." He said.

I just laughed as I watched him leave to get my medicine. I never knew how much one person could mean to me until I let this angry boy into my life.