T W E N T Y - N I N E

~Asuna's POV~

After dinner everyone went there separate ways. For some reason I was feeling a little annoyed about seeing these flashes of memories of some guy and I can't remember and just wondering who the hell he is!
"I need some fresh air." I mumbled to myself
I opened the door and walked outside the night air blowing slightly it felt nice. I followed the little path I had walked earlier not paying attention I didn't know someone had followed me outside until suddenly I felt someone grab my hand "Where are you going?"
I turned my head to see who it was "Kacchan."
"What's wrong? I know when something is bothering you shitty flame girl so don't hide it."
I just stared at him for a moment and I started to pull him and we went into the middle of the grass I let go off his hand laying down on the grass and so did he.
I stared up at the sky watching the clouds slowly float by.

"My memories are still all jumbled up and I get pieces of them here and there

"My memories are still all jumbled up and I get pieces of them here and there."
"And that's what's bothering you."
I just can't tell him I keep seeing memories of some random guy knowing bakugo he'll flip! 
"Yeah it's just annoying is all."
"Don't you think it's better if you don't remember anything that happened anyways."
I turned my head to look at him
He was right why do I wanna remember everything that happened? But... at the same time it feels like pieces of my life are missing and I'm just trying to put these memory pieces back together.
"Your right." He turned his head to look at me and I smiled.
"I missed that stupid smile of yours you know."
I grabbed his hand again and looked back up at the sky.
"I missed that shitty attitude of yours." I said.
"Heeeey guys!!!"
We both sat up to see who it was.
"What are you losers doing out here!?" Bakugo asked.
"We wanted to hang out with you guys."
Kaminari, Mina, and Kirishima sat next to us on the grass.
"Were just looking at the sky nothing special." I said laughing.
"You guys are fucking annoying." Bakugo said.
"We're glad your home Asuna we all missed you." Mina said.
"I missed you all so much I thought about you all everyday and I hoped you all didn't hate me." I said I tightly squeezed Bakugo's hand and he squeezed mine back almost like he was assuring me that everything is okay. "we could never hate you!" Kirishima yelled.
"Yeah your our best friend now so there's no way in hell that we would hate you!" Kaminari said.
"Yeah! So don't ever think that!" Mina yelled.
Tears escaped my eyes "thank you guys." I said wiping my eyes "we better head back inside it's getting pretty late."
"Hey we should do something tomorrow!" Mina said.
"Yeah! It's been a while!"
"Sounds good to me." I said smiling "kacchan?"
"Yeah whatever." He said rolling his eyes.

We all headed back into the dorms talking about what we should do tomorrow since there's no school.
Once inside Everyone went to there rooms Bakugo decided to walk me to mine even though his room is right next to mine we stood in front of my door talking a little longer.
"Bakugo."
"Mmm."
"Can we start training again."
"Are you sure."
"Yeah."
"Why are you so eager to jump back into training."

~Bakugo's POV~

I stared at asuna staring into her eyes I watched as her facial expression became serious.
"The next time I'm up against my father I'm going to be stronger than him stronger than I am now even if I have to train from sunrise to sunset or until I can't move any longer I will!.....because I swore to myself it will be the last time I will ever fight that man I will end him even if it kills me he won't get away this time."
I was taken back by what she said