S E V E N

~Asuna's POV~

Me and bakugo made our way on to the field to do training with Aizawa. 

"Alright so today I'm just going to have you spar to see what we can do to improve the training methods and Asuna I want you to use full body flames and to hold it as long as you can."

"Yes sir." We both said and headed to the middle of the field. "Ready for me to beat you ass kacchan." I said smirking. "In your dreams shitty flame girl! Don't think I'll go easy on you."
"I wouldn't want you too anyways!"

"Go." Aizawa said.

Bakugo ran towards me explosions going off in his hands he tried to hit me and I jumped over him and landed behind him I kicked him right in his back and he fell forward hard "bitch." He mumbled and jumped up and we went at it with some hand to hand combat both of us dodging or blocking each other's hits I dropped my guard for second and he punched me right in the mouth busting my lip I jumped back and wiped the blood of my lip "finally got you." He said smirking. "You ain't that bad kacchan." I said smirking.  Suddenly he put his hands out and starts to create an explosion it got so bright it was blinding I closed my eyes tight trying to not look when suddenly I was kicked in the stomach and sent sliding across the field "owwww." I groaned getting up "you let your guard down again." Bakugo said smirking. I stood up "fine let's get serious then." I said and he grinned

"I was wondering when you were gonna get serious

"I was wondering when you were gonna get serious." He said. I covered my whole body in flames "don't cry when I beat your ass." I said to him and ran towards him he jumped away from me "I'm going to try a new move on you kacchan." I said smiling. I snapped my hand out and whip made of fire appeared I swung it towards him it wrapped around him and I pulled him forward and punched him In the mouth "payback!" I yelled and flung him across the field and he landed on his feet and slid. I ran towards him again shooting blast of fire at him he dodged them or sent an explosion at mine to counter it. I stopped My body felt weak for a second and I stood there panting trying to catch my breath my flames disappeared "i still can't hold it for too long." I said suddenly I landed on one knee but that didn't last bakugo ran at me hitting me with one of his explosions and I yelped in pain as I fell back "STOP LETTING YOUR GUARD DOWN!" He yelled. He jumped to try and get me again but I rolled over and he hit the ground "i can do this." I mumbled to myself I stood up and covered my body in flames again he started to back up I put both my hands out and so did he and we both shot out a huge blast towards each other both of them hitting each other sending out a huge shock wave that sent both of us flying.

~Bakugo's POV~

I laid there on the grass panting. This girl she can put up a fight I haven't had a good sparing match like this in a while she's definitely strong and her quirk is strong. I stood up wiping the blood from my lip after she punched me earlier. "That shit really hurt." I whispered. I walked over to where she was aizawa was checking on her He then pulled out a syringe and stuck it in her arm "what the hell?" I said "it's to keep her from getting a fever when she over does it with her quirk her body temperature rises. Recovery girl gave me that medicine for the exact reason." He said taking it out of her arm. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled "who looks like shit now bakugo."
"Still you." I said and she laughed and sat up.