T W E N T Y - S I X

~Asuna's POV~

"A-Asuna wh..why." Bakugo said.

I looked up at him a small smile forming on my face "I remembered who you were and I just couldn't let my father hurt you guys." I said.
"You stupid shitty flame girl!" He yelled.
I just placed my hand on his cheek "relax kacchan."

Suddenly there was a huge explosion blowing all of us away I ended up tumbling away from bakugo. I just laid there on the ground I couldn't really move my body was in so much pain I could hear someone walking towards me "I see your still alive."
"F-father." I said. He lifted me of the ground by hair and tears started falling from my eyes everything was hurting me
"I knew I should of killed you moment you were brought back to me."
"H-Hey let her go!"  I turned to see who yelled.
"Izuku stay back!" I yelled to him
"Asuna!"
"I can't believe you turned out this way Asuna. You could of been the best villain probably more feared than I am." He said.
"I-I would never wanna be like you. I rather die than end up like you!"
He laughed "I can't make that happened." He said pulling his blade from his side "this time I'll make sure to get your heart and when I'm done with you your little friends will be joining you too."

I clenched my fist I could feel my
Anger rising
"I-I won't let you." I whispered.

~Bakugo's POV~

I lifted the board off of me and stood up I could see Asuna's father holding Asuna by her hair
Suddenly her body started to change something almost
Like a flame her body was covered in what looked like rock  her hair was made of fire and her eyes were like small flames.

(Something like this! btw this isnt my picture 😭)

Her father dropped her and she stood on the grass burning it around her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Her father dropped her and she stood on the grass burning it around her. "I knew you had it in you." He smirked. She didn't say anything just stared at him
"you had the hellflame demon in you all along."

Suddenly she shot a wave of flames towards him almost like how icy hot does with his ice

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It hit him sending him flying back he stood up "you really think you can beat me Asuna." He said.
She ran towards him sending punches and kicks at him and he blocked or dodged most of them.

I was terrified I've never seen this side of her. All I could do was watch them fight they were going at it, it was so intense. big blast of fire were everywhere her fathers was different from hers. His flames where black.
I felt Deku and icy hot walk up next to me "we should move."
"Asuna is so strong." Deku said.
"She seems to have control over that new move though." Icy hot said.
He was wrong I could tell it was controlling her and she was letting it.  "I've had enough of you hitting me like I'm some punching bad." She said in a monotone voice as she walked closer to him "it's time for you to die." She said.  Her body seem to get darker and the flames were getting hotter we could feel them radiating off of her. He stood up and wrapped his whips around her and she broke through them and that pissed him off he started sending flames towards her but it was like her body was absorbing them. She pulled out both her whips out and snapped them towards him he tried to deflect them but they ended up wrapping around his arms she sent flames through the whips they were burning through his skin and he winced in pain she  then pulled him forward towards her. "You don't deserve to live anymore." She said. She grabbed his blade from his side and it quickly covered with her flames when she touched it "you'll feel the pain I've felt." She stabbed the blade right through his chest he started to cough up blood.
He smirked up at her "well well my dear daughter youve definitely gotten stronger." He pulled the blade from his chest and stood up and kicked her sending her tumbling across the ground she got back up fast, "but not strong enough."   He ran towards her and punched her right in the stomach she went flying back again crashing into an already knocked down building. Suddenly a warp gate opened and he stepped through before turning to say one more thing "it was good seeing you my daughter but get stronger and then maybe you can defeat me." He said before disappearing she tried to run and grab him before he disappeared but it was too late. She screamed and her body started to turn back to normal "damn it damn it damn it!" She yelled. "Da..." she got quiet and suddenly fell forward hitting the ground. we all ran towards her I picked her to look at her "Asuna hey!" I said.
"I think she's unconscious," Deku said. My hands felt wet and when I looked down I noticed it was blood "she's bleeding." Icy hot said "all the movement made it worse."

We heard someone running up to us "Mr. Aizawa."
"Todoroki, Midoriya and Bakugo are you all okay!?" He yelled and we nodded "were fine but Asuna she's hurt really bad!" I yelled. he kneeled in front of us taking her from me "Don't worry she'll be okay let's get out of here."
"Where's All Might have you seen him?" Deku said

There was another big ass explosion catching all by surprise
"He's fighting someone." Aizawa said "that's why we need to get out of here before it gets too dangerous."
We all stood up and headed back with him.

"Who could he be fighting." I said to myself.

•tiny time skip don't hate me!•
•next day•

The end of The Symbol of Peace.
All Might the number 1 hero.

That night All Might fought with a man known as All for One because of that fight All Might lost his quirk and he was just. Normal person now. Every TV station had the fight on it talking about All Might talking about what was going to happen next

Deku being the big fucking cry baby he is wouldn't stop crying but it was only after All Might had pointed at the camera saying You're Next in a way I felt Like it was more pointed at Deku and I'm going to find out!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Deku being the big fucking cry baby he is wouldn't stop crying but it was only after All Might had pointed at the camera saying You're Next in a way I felt Like it was more pointed at Deku and I'm going to find out!

I was snapped out my head when I heard someone speak
"She's going to be okay boys."
I looked to see Recovery Girl standing in the hall we all stood up "she'll be okay. The only thing right now is she's in a coma."
I felt my heart sink I finally got her back but I could still lose her no one knows how long someone can last in a coma. "Just talk to her and encourage her to wake up it's all you can do right now." Recovery girl said. "You can see her now."

We all thanked her and went into Asuna's room I let the 2 extras have there moment until I kicked them out so I could be with her I sat in the chair and grabbed her hand squeezing it

"you stupid shitty flame girl your always getting yourself in trouble."

A Heart Of Fire (Katsuki Bakugo Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें