T H I R T Y - N I N E

I made one more stop before making my way off of the school campus

I made one more stop before making my way off of the school campus. After Slipping the other letter I had written underneath the door  I made my way out of the school and out into the streets. I continued to walk for a while until I came to a stop the streets were quiet and empty not a single soul insight.
"Hey...I know your there so come out." I said turning my head to look over my shoulder when I could see 2 figures step out of the darkness.
"And what could you possibly want with us."
I fully turned around to face Hotaru and Katsu.
"Take me home to him." I said.
Hotaru had a big grin on his face "so you finally realized it's no use to run anymore have you."
I walked over to them my facial expression staying the same "yeah so take me home now." I demanded.
"Let's go then."
They both turned around and began to walk and I followed them I didn't know what I could be walking into now that I've decided to go back.

Finally Morning

~Bakugo's POV~

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself alone in bed I sat up and started to stretch. "She's actually awake first." I said letting out a yawn "maybe we can go out and do something today since there's no school." I said to myself standing up I grabbed some clothes and headed for a shower to get ready for the day.

I sat down in the chair at my desk drying my hair. "I wonder where she's at? Probably in the living room with everyone."
Once I was done drying my hair I put the towel on the desk and noticed a letter addressed to me.
I opened it and began to read it my eyes getting wide the further I got into it. Anger and hurt building up inside of me I didn't know what to do.

Dear Kacchan,
By the time that you read this I should already be gone I have decided it would be best for me and for everyone that I went back with my father I've realized that maybe I'm not cut out for this hero life like I thought I was but maybe I was really born to be a villain. I've also decided to make a deal with him that he won't hurt you or anyone at UA as long as I stay by his side. But Bakugo I'm so sorry for everything I never wanted to hurt you or to hurt anyone for that matter I loved you more than I could put into words so thank you for showing me true happiness but I have one thing to ask of you please don't you dare come looking for me because I won't be coming back not this time so just forget about me and move on! I'm a villain now and a villain could never love a hero.
Goodbye kacchan.

-Asuna Kasai

"A-Asuna why!" I cried out slamming my fist on the desk I stood up and ran out my door and into the living room everyone was staring at me I stood there trying to control myself I clenched my teeth so hard I could feel my jaw tighten up
"K-kacchan is everything alright."

"She's fucking gone" I mumbled Kirishima and Deku walked up to me "Who's gone?" They both asked"Is it Asuna?" Icyhot said walking over to usI shoved the letter into Kirishima's hand watched as they read it watching the pain and shock wash over the...

Kirishima and Deku walked up to me
"Who's gone?" They both asked
"Is it Asuna?" Icyhot said walking over to us
I shoved the letter into Kirishima's hand watched as they read it watching the pain and shock wash over there faces.
"She didn't.." Deku said looking up at me "w-why would she go back."
I grabbed him by the collar and began to yell "she's so fucking stupid that's why! She's an idiot! How could she just fucking leave like that!"
Kirishima pried my hands off deku's shirt "relax man!"
"How can I relax her dumbass left after everything we've been through! After all this!" I yelled I turned around a punched the wall
"Maybe she had a reason that she just didn't want to mention we don't fully know Bakugo."
"Shut the hell up Icyhot."
"Bakugo."
We all looked to the door to see Mr. Aizawa.
"Calm down."
"But.."
"I already know I was alerted last night about a student sneaking out and I guessed it was her."
"Then what are we doing we gotta go after her!"
"But she says not to go after her Bakugo." Mina says coming from around the couch.
"Yeah man she clearly doesn't want us to go after her." Kaminari said.
"We can't let her throw away everything!" I yelled. I felt like I couldn't breath I felt like the air was being sucked out of my lungs. I was finally able to catch my breath when I felt someone place there hand on my shoulder
I looked up and it was Aizawa.

"Bakugo just relax. We aren't going after her not this time she has made her choice and we have to accept that."
I smacked his hand off my shoulder "how can I just accept that." I said clenching my fist so hard I could feel my nails digging into my palm.

~Aizawa's POV~

Flashback

I see something slide underneath my door I stood up walking over to pick up realizing it was a letter.
I slowly open it reading over it.

Dear Mr. Aizawa,
I know your probably awake and saw me slip this under your door but I just wanted to let you know I'm leaving tonight i came up with a plan to finally defeat my father I know it's going to make me look bad but this is the only way I can finally do this by pretending to finally be on his side and I don't know how it'll turn out or what will happen to me but please take care of everyone for me and please don't let anyone especially Bakugo come after me and please don't let them know the real reason I left. If we don't ever see each other again I just wanted to thank you for everything thank you for being the father figure I truly deserved.

-Asuna Kasai

"Good luck Asuna." I whispered.
I sat down in my chair thinking I could go after her but I know how stubborn she could be and I know I couldn't possibly stop her so maybe this is for the best. Maybe this will be her chance I just hope she comes back to us until then I'll keep this a secret but I know once she comes back it's going to be a big mess.

End Flashback•

I looked at the angry blond

'I'm sorry Bakugo I cant tell you the truth not yet' I thought to myself 'we just gotta believe she can do this.'