T W E L V E

~Asuna's POV~

•Another time skip lol

It's been 3 days since Bakugo kissed me and it's the only thing that's been replaying in my head and each time I get butterflies in my stomach even when he comes to visit my heart beats so fast and he laughs because my face always seems to be brighter than an apple. But one thing I'm looking forward to is going home I miss my bed and
Today the doctor is coming in to take my eye bandages off and to let me know when I can go home.

The was a knock on the door and it slid open. "Hello miss Kasai. I'm Dr. Ryu."
"Nice to meet you." I said smiling.
He walked over to me "let's get these bandages off shall we."
"Please!"
He slowly started to unravel the bandages slowly taking it off "alrighty go ahead and open your eye."
I slowly opened my eye my vision was blurry but it was clearing up fast "are you able to see? And what about pain."
"Yes I can see and no pain."
He grabbed one of his doctor tools looking into my eye and shinning a light in my eye.
"Well everything looks good with your eyes! Besides the scar." He said giving me a small smilie. "So I know your anxious to find out if your going home. Well tomorrow you'll be able to go home your wounds have healed nicely your ribs are healed as well but please try not to over do it.."
"Really!" Yeeeees!" I cheered "thank you doctor!" I said giving him a big smile "well I'll leave you to rest if you need anything don't hesitate to ask."
He gave me a small wave and walked out the room. I slowly got up and walked into the bathroom to look at my eye and scar. I faced the mirror going over my face

I gently touched the scar looking at it "it's

I gently touched the scar looking at it "it's... it's not that bad." I said still touching the scar "that bastard will pay for this though I could of lose my eye because of him." I said. I walked back to my bed sitting down staring out the window happy to finally have those bandages off.
the door slid open again "hey shitty flame girl!" I turned to look at the person. "Kacchan!" I smiled.
His eyes got wide and he was staring at me. "H-Hey Your faace!" He shouted "o-oh um yeah the doctor took my bandages off and I'm able to see out my eye. Oh and.." I slowly put my hand on my scar "I got this too..ugly right." I said sadly giving him a small smile
He quietly walked over to me and grabbed my face and kissed my scar "shut the fuck up if it's on your face it's beautiful." He said sitting down in the chair by my bed "plus if I hear someone call it ugly I'll blow there ass up." He said and I started laughing "thanks kacchan."
"So did these idiots say when you can go home?"
I nodded "yeah tomorrow. I'm glad I'm ready to get into training and school of course."
"Shouldn't you be taking it easy?"
"Whaaaaat!? You of all people telling me to take it easy?"
He looked away and I could clearly see he was blushing
"Awh your face is red!" I teased.
"well I just don't want your dumbass to get hurt."
I grabbed his hand "I'll be fine kacchan~" I sang.

A few hours had past and we both fell asleep his head was on my legs and I was still holding his hand. I woke up when I heard someone clear there throat. I slowly opened my eyes to see Kirishima, todoroki, Izuku and Mina. "what do we have here." Mina said with a big smile. I looked down at bakugo and our hands. I moved my legs to wake him up "what the fuck Asuna." He mumbled looking up at me and I let go of his hand and pointed to everyone "what the hell are you extras doing here." He said sitting up. "We came to visit Asuna but stumbled onto something else." Kirishima said with a toothy grin.
"You guys together?" Mina Yelled smiling. I looked at bakugo and he stood up and he turned towards me and grabbed my face "Hey what are you..." He slammed his lips into mine again and pulled away my eyes were the size of the moon "K-kacchan!" I yelled covering my face with my hands. "So there's your answer you nosey asses." He said sitting back down.
Both Mina and Kirishima had big smiles on there face and were pestering bakugo about how everything happened while I talked to Izuku and Todoroki.

"So you and kacchan huh." Izuku asked. I smiled "Yeah surprisingly. Even though we hated each other But I do care about him a lot he was my first best friend besides all of you too." I smiled.
"I'm glad Asuna! Please take care of him I know he's probably a lot to handle."
"I will Izuku don't worry I'm probably the one who's a lot to handle Though." I said laughing. I turned to look at todoroki "Oh hey todoroki! Look." I said pointing at my scar "we're kinda twins now!" I said laughing and he smiled "wait how are we twins we're not related?" He questioned. "Not like for reals todorok! It's a joke it's because we both have scars by our eye!" I said laughing at him "oh okay."
"Does it hurt?" Izuku asked "no I actually don't feel no pain around it or anything which is good."
"When are you able to go home?" Todoroki asked. "tomorrow finally."

We all talked for hours catching up with each other and mostly them teasing me and bakugo about being together. after a while Mina was the first one too leave and thats when I felt the atmosphere change it felt serious and worrying and it was making me uncomfortable.

"Asuna." Izuku said.
"Y-Yes?"
"So we came up with a plan to make sure you have someone by your side at all times" Kirishima said.
"Wait w-what!?" I asked confused.

"I should have never left you to walk home alone that day. Because of that you got hurt." Todoroki said looking down "we knew your situation and now it's become serious so we're willing to be with you so it doesn't happen again." He said.
"Todoroki! Don't you blame this on you! No one could have known this was going to happen! you live a complete different direction from me so I wasn't going to make you walk out of your way first of all and second Of all who came up with this idea." I asked they all looked at bakugo "Of course it was you." I said rolling my eyes. "Listen here guys! I'm not a weak woman! I can defend myself just fine! I don't need you to hover over me like a helpless child understand? Especially you! Katsuki Bakugo" I said glaring at him.
"We understand." The 3 boys said.
"Bakugo!?" I Yelled he looked up at me I could tell he was angry. "I don't give a fuck what you say!" He Yelled.
"Hey bakugo!" Kirishima said grabbing Bakugo's shoulder which made bakugo slap his hand away from him. "Like it or not one of us will be with you. I can't let something like this happen to you again and just stand by helplessly and watch or watch you lose control again!" He Yelled clenching his fist "so no I don't understand but what you need to understand is that we care about you and we're willing to fucking help so don't go thinking you can take this on alone. We don't underestimate you we just wanna protect you especially me."
"He's right Asuna. Your all of our friend and we're here when you need us." Izuku said.
Bakugo grabbed my hand, He then looked at all the guys "and don't you fucking idiots forget that she's mine if you do anything I'll blow your ass up." He set off small explosions in his hand. "Chill man." Kirishima said. We all started laughing. "Way to ruin a serious moment kacchan." Izuku said. "shut up shitty Deku!"

The next day came fast and it was time for me to go home! Aizawa was there to take me home and I was sure glad to see him. "how are you feeling kid."
"Better. I'm ready to get into training."
"It's better you relax first."
"I can't now that I know they are making moves to get me I can't take time to relax anymore." I said looking down at my hands "I'm going to destroy all of them." I looked up ahead of me "the next time I come face to face with them I'll make them regret ever finding me."
"I know your angry but we can't over do it or you won't be able to do anything when the time comes."
"I just don't want to be weak anymore."
"We all start somewhere that's why we have to work hard but also make sure we take care of ourselves. Understand?"
"Yes sir."

We finally made it back home I walked inside and was immediately greeted by Kuro! I scooped him up and was hugging him lightly "oh Kuro I've missed you!" I said "did aizawa take good care of you?" He let out a small meow and was purring "I'll take that as a yes." I laughed and put him down walking into the kitchen to feed him. aizawa walked in the kitchen right after us "hey aizawa thank you for taking care of Kuro." "It was no problem I've grown to like him." He said bending down to pet him. "Seems he likes you too." I said laughing.

I sat down at the table and do did he "can I ask you a for a favor aizawa?"
"What is it?"
"If I happen to get taken back to him please don't let anyone come for me or if he comes for me I'll surrender myself to him." I said looking down at my hands "I can't watch anyone get hurt because of me so please if these do happen don't let anyone save me."
He looked at me letting out a deep sigh "I can't promise you anything because your fellow students will probably disobey and do it anyways. But that's because there heroes who are willing to risk their lives to save someone." He said standing up from his seat. "I know this is a heavy burden to carry we've all had our fair share but know we're all here to help." I looked at him and stood up and ran over to hug him "thank you." I whispered. He patted me on the head "let's get some rest we can start training tomorrow." I backed away from him and smiled
"you mean it!"
"But now I'll really be training you until you basically feel like dying!"

I laughed "wouldn't want it any other way!"