T E N

"Hi Asuna." He smirked.

My eyes got wide "I-it's you." I tried to to stand up but my side was in so much pain but I pushed past it and I shakily stood up. "awh no hi Hotaru It's nice to see you again..oh that's right I never gave you my name last time.." he let out a small laugh "silly me."
"why are you here!" I Yelled angrily.
"You know exactly why we're here."
"We?" I questioned.
Someone stepped from behind the wall "nice to meet you Asuna my name is Katsu." He smirked "your father has instructed us to bring you back by force he has grown impatient with you.." he started to walk towards me and my body felt frozen I was scared I couldn't move

'Asuna you gotta move! Move damn it! move!'

I activated my quirk the flames quickly covered my body. I lunged at him and I punched him in the face sending him flying back "Well you can leave and tell my bastard father I'm not coming back!!" I yelled
Katsu slid back holding his burned cheek. "Wow your pretty strong." He said "but not strong enough." he was gone I frantically looked around "where is he." Suddenly he appeared behind me coming out of my shadow and kicked me in my ribs sending me tumbling across the ground. I slowly stood up grabbing my side in pain.
"He's able to move around through shadows. My ribs might be broken but I just gotta deal with this pain." I whispered to myself
I ran towards him and started shooting flames at him and he just kept dodging them I snapped my arms out and two fire whips appeared and I quickly snapped them towards him and they wrapped around him "your done!" I yelled and I pulled the whips to squeeze him I sent more flames through the whip and they were burning his clothes and he was just taking it he was emotionless.
"Don't forget about me Asuna!" Hotaru yelled I turned to my left and saw him running towards me
"Damn it!" I dropped the whips and jumped away before he could hit me. "Aw that was a good dodge but do you think you can do it again."

'He can control dreams and people but I don't know how I need to be careful.'

He ran towards me he was fast he appeared in front me he had his knife the one he had in my dream he started swinging it "just come quietly with us and I won't have to cut up that pretty face of yours!" He yelled. He then slashed me right by eye and I screamed and he took that opportunity and he punched me right in the stomach and i slid back my flames disappeared. "See what you made me do!" He laughed. "B-bastard." I mumbled he walked towards me again and punched me in the face and I fell back "your father told us you can take some hits let's see how much you can actually take." I struggled to try and stand up and he kicked me and I yelped he kept repeatedly kicking me. "Enough Hotaru." Katsu said. I looked up at them and i started to cough up blood "were done here pick her up and let's go."
"No I'm not going!" I yelled.
"Oh you still have some fight in you." Hotaru smirked
I weakly lifted myself up "I-I won't give up." I yelled my whole body bursted into flames

" I yelled my whole body bursted into flames

~Bakugo's POV~

"Where the fuck could she be!" I yelled as me and Kirishima were running down the streets "dude stay calm! Asuna is strong she can handle till we get there."