F I F T H Y - O N E

Aizawa had filled me in on somethings that the others had forgot to mention to me that happened a month ago a couple of things i remember the most is my father dying before me and me hurting Bakugo once again.
"S-so am I in trouble for everything?" I asked
He shook his head "don't worry about it it's been talked about and everything been figured out while you were in a coma." He said "and you'll officially be under my care from now on."
I looked up at him with a smile "r-really?" He nodded.
"I know your reason for doing this but some don't and the ones who don't you need to talk to them because some are still hurt from this." He said
My smile faded away and I looked down at my hands "I'm so sorry I caused you, the city, UA and pretty much everyone so much trouble from the moment I got here." I said trying to hold back tears.
He let out a soft chuckle and I looked up at him confused "I knew you would be trouble from the start and yet I still took you in right?" He said "so don't worry too much about it just work hard and become the great hero I know you can be don't let me regret my choice." He said giving me a small smile.
A few tears escaped my eyes and I quickly wiped them away "thank you aizawa." I said with a big grin on my face "I'm ready to get back to work."

An hour had passed while me and aizawa talked about everything when I heard a light knock on the door "come in." I yelled. Bakugo walked in "Bakugo your back." I said smiling at him. Aizawa stood up placing his hand on my head "I'll be back tomorrow okay." He said and I nodded. I watched as he walked away. Bakugo walked over sitting on my bed he was just staring at me his facial expression was soft "k-kacchan," I mumbled "I have something to tell you." I said "I left because I couldn't stand seeing any of you get hurt because of me I had to leave I had to act the villain so that he wouldn't hurt you or anyone but in the end everything still fell apart and I ended up destroying half the city and hurting you... again." I said. It was quiet he didn't say anything But then suddenly he grabbed me pulling me into a hug "dont you fucking ever do that shit again!" He said "do you hear me? Never again or I swear I'll beat your ass!" He said.
I grabbed on to him tightly letting the tears fall from eyes

"I'm so sorry Bakugo." I cried "I'm such an idiot!" I said clenching his shirt.
He pushed me away a little holding on to my arms he had a smile on his face "you are an idiot." He said "but I love you so your my fucking idiot." He leaned forward kissing me he pulled away still staring at my face "I'm just glad your awake and your okay." He said. I gave him a small smile "me too."

Me and him talked for what seemed like forever and it felt like I wasn't even in a coma for a month. "Bakugo."
"What is it."
I swung my legs over the bed "take me to the roof I wanna go outside."
He got off the bed and went to stand in Front of me "take it slow you haven't moved in a month." He said holding his hands out I slowly lifted myself up I stood up not even for a second and my legs gave out and I was falling but Bakugo got me "told you to take it easy." I looked up at him pouting "shut up." I said he slowly lifted me up he placed his arm around my waist and I placed my arm around his shoulder "come on I'll help you." He slowly started to walk and I moved my legs they felt like jello or kinda like if you sat on them and they fell asleep and when you tried to shake your leg it gets all tingly like a staticky TV.
He helped me all the way to the roof the sun was going down we walked over to the bench and we sat down there was a slight breeze and it felt good to be outside to let the air hit my skin and to see the sun.
"Remember the first time I was in the hospital and we came up here." I said grabbing his hand "you kissed me up here for the first time." I laughed looking at him
"Yeah and now your mine and I can kiss you whenever I want." He said smirking.
"And to think you used to get on my nerves." I said
"Your the one who got on my fucking nerves." He growled.
I just laughed "but yet you love me now." I said looking back towards the setting sun. "I'm ready to go back to school." I said
"You would be thinking about school already." He said sighing.
I pouted "well I'm gonna be so behind!" I groaned "all the work I missed! Aizawa is gonna work me to the bone! AND TRAINING!" I groaned even louder "damn coma." I mumbled
He just laughed at me "I'll help you don't worry."
"I would expect you too first of all." I said crossing my arms he lightly smacked my head "or i don't have to." He said smirking I turned to look at him with puppy dog eyes "b-but Bakugo!" I cried.
He leaned forward kissing my forehead "shut up shitty flame girl."

I was glad everything seemed to be back to normal and everything was finally over!

For now.