T H I R T Y

I walked back to my bed and sat down for some reason I felt uneasy and anxious. My stomach was hurting I forgot all about what happens when Hotaru gets in your head any pain or damage done in the dream happens in real life. I slowly lifted up my shirt looking over the bruise that already formed on my stomach "I'll make him pay for this."
I let go of my shirt and looked around my room my eyes stopping on the clock on the nightstand "3 in the morning." I sighed "how can I sleep now. I feel so uneasy."
I slowly stood up and headed out my door.
"I wonder if he locked his door." I whispered to myself I stood in front of his door getting ready to open it when I heard someone whisper my name I turned around fast my guard up.
"Asuna is everything okay."
"T-todoroki." I said letting out a deep breath "yeah I just couldn't sleep I had a nightmare and wanted to talk to Bakugo about it."
"It's kinda late don't you think." He whispered.
"Yeah I know." I said letting out a small quiet laugh "but your awake too soo."
"I needed a glass of water but if you need to talk I'm here for you."
I gave him a small smile "thanks todoroki."
He nodded to me and went into his room.
I turned back around and slowly opened Bakugo's door and tipped toed towards his bed when I got closer a smile started to form on my face seeing a sleeping Bakugo.

I lifted up the blanket and got under and moved closer to him hugging his body.
"A-asuna what the hell are you doing." He whispered
"I had a nightmare kacchan." I whispered back to him. He pulled me much closer to him my face in his chest. "Go to sleep shitty flame girl."
I felt safe right here in his arms the uneasy and anxious feelings I had suddenly disappeared I felt like nothing could hurt me in this moment. My eyes started to feel heavy and eventually sleep finally washed over me.

Morning
~Bakugo's POV~

I slowly opened my eyes squinting  a little from the sun light that was shinning in from the window. I slowly stood up to close the curtains. When I turned back around I stared at the red head girl in my bed a smile on my face "she's cute when she's sleeping and less annoying." I whispered.
My eyes shifted down to her stomach that was showing just a bit I narrowed my eyes a little to get a better look "a bruise? It looks new." I said slightly leaning forward "don't tell me.."
"K-kacchan.."
I quickly looked up at her she was still asleep "is she dreaming about me?"
"You look like an angry pineapple kacchan just relax will you."
I clenched my first in annoyance.
"An angry pineapple huh!!!" I yelled "wake up shitty flame girl!"
She shot up sitting up looking at me "w-what's going on." She mumbled rubbing her eyes to wake herself up.
"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING ME AN ANGRY PINEAPPLE."
She tilted her head to the side a little "w-what are you talking about weirdo." She said quietly her eyes were slowly shutting again
I sighed and got into the bed pulling her down with me "go back to sleep you annoying ass girl." I said.

'That bastard Hotaru must of visited her last night that's the only why to explain that bruise and her coming in here.'

I pulled her closer to me "don't worry asuna I'm going to protect you with everything I have." I whispered.

Hours later
~Asuna's POV~