T H I R T Y - T W O

"Uggh shut up alarm

"Uggh shut up alarm." I said slightly leaning over to shut off the annoying clock.
I sat up in my bed and stretched for a while.

"Back to school today." I let out a deep sigh staring up at the ceiling. "I still haven't told the class the whole truth about me. I should of the first day I came home but I just didn't wanna ruin the moment." I sat there for a moment debating with myself on what I should do but it was like the more I thought about it the more negative thoughts I had about it. I pushed myself up off the bed and headed for the shower "maybe a shower will help with the thinking process."

after getting out I put my school uniform on which felt like forever that I've worn it.

Knock,knock,knock.

I went over to the door slowly opening it thinking it was Bakugo but it was actually Iida
"Oh good morning Iida!" I said smiling at him.
"Morning asuna I'm just making sure everyone is awake and getting ready for school."
"I'm ready to go thank you."
He gave me a small bow and headed to the next room I could hear Bakugo yelling at him even though his door was closed Causing me to laugh. I went to my desk and grabbed my bag and went to knock on his door.
"didn't I fucking say I was getting ready four eyes!" He yelled through the door swinging the door open. His eyes were wide when he noticed it wasn't Iida but me. "Well good morning to you too." I smirked.
"I thought you were that 4 eyed idiot." He walked back into his room to finish getting ready and I followed right behind him.
"Your so grumpy in the morning."
"I am not!"
"You are but it's okay Your also cute."
"So I'm only cute in the mornings."
"Yeah pretty much." I said sarcastically. He turned around with a scowl on his face causing me to let out a small laugh "I'm kidding kacchan~" I sang.
He stomped over to his bag and grabbed it off the chair and headed for the door "let's go shitty flame girl." He said I grabbed my bag and ran after him grabbing his hand he looked over at me and I smiled at him "what are you so fucking happy this morning."
"I have no idea but maybe cause I haven't been to class in forever."
Honestly I didn't know why I was so happy. In the back of my mind I knew what I needed to do today even though I didn't know how and usually I'd be a nervous wreck right now I'm was calm and happy maybe knowing i won't have to keep this a secret anymore has lifted a weight off me? Who knows.

"Honestly it kinda makes me sick how much your smiling."
I glared over at him and he was smirking "jerk."
I looked around as we walked the path that would take us to the school from the dorms. It was quiet for a while.
"I was surprised about the dorms honestly.. I loved Aizawa's house." I pouted.
"Everything that happened at the camp they thought it would be safer for us to be here."
"Do you really think it will be though." I looked up at him and he shrugged "who knows."
It was quiet once again until we walked into the school
"Hey! Good morning guys!"

"It was quiet once again until we walked into the school "Hey! Good morning guys!"

"Oh great." Bakugo mumbled.
"Good morning kirishima!!!" I yelled over to him he walked up to us.
"Glad to see you back at school Asuna I missed my desk neighbor."
I let out a small laugh "desk neighbor?"
"Kirishima that was stupid."
I smacked Bakugo in the back "it wasn't kirishima don't listen to him it was cute." I smiled at him.
"Thanks. Well we better get to class before Aizawa does."
I watched as he went into our
Classroom. I turned to look at Bakugo "you Fucking hit me!" He Yelled. I leaned in and kissed his. Cheek "you'll be fine big baby. Come on let's go to class."
I walked into class with him stomping right behind me.

~Bakugo's POV~
We both walked into the class and took our seats soon Aizawa walked in and everyone got quiet. I heard a chair squeak and asuna waking up to Aizawa whispering to him.

'What is she doing.' I thought.

She walked towards the front of the class rooms and everyone's attention was on her.
"Hi guys I have something I need to tell the whole class it's about who I am. I've kept this a secret for a while a few people I trust know and the teachers and principal."

My eyes got wide she was really gonna tell the whole class today why didn't she tell me!

"My father is a well known powerful villain you all might know him as Genki."
She took a deep breath and continued tell us her story.
"All my life I was trained to be a villain if I didn't do what was expected of me I would get beat on the daily. But I never wanted to be a villain I always wanted to be a hero the best hero but my father didn't approve of that so he would beat me until I gave up the idea of being a hero I ended up running away and that's when I ran into Mr. Aizawa who took me a complete stranger in and got me into UA and has been training me."
She smiled looking over at aizawa.
"The recent incidents involving villains were because of my father me being taken and Bakugo being taken was because of him the city being destroyed people getting hurt and dying was all him but also me too. All because he wanted me to come back and give up the hero life and he still does. I hurt a lot of people and did a lot of damage but I promise you all I would never betray you I want to be a hero I want to be the best hero in the world and I want to protect each and every one of you."
Her voice started to crack and I could tell she was going to start crying. She looked up and the tears were always falling from her eyes.
"So please forgive me!" She yelled and bowed.
Everyone was yelling at the same time telling her she shouldn't worry, that they didn't care who her father was and that they still care for her and forgive her.
She looked up a smile on her face wiping away her tears "thank you guys I don't know what I would do without all of you."

She bowed to aizawa before heading back to her seat I looked at her a gave her a small smile. I was fucking proud of this shitty flame girl to think she would go up there and do that.

time skip to after school because why not because school sucks•

"Come on asuna!" I yelled to her outside the girl's locker rooms
"I'm coming jeez!" The door swung open " don't rush me damn it!" She yelled.

We headed to the training grounds to meet with aizawa
I'm not going to lie I'm glad she still wants me to train with her.

~Asuna's POV~

We stepped on the training grounds were aizawa was already waiting for us.
"Bakugo go head and step to the side for while."
I watched as Bakugo stepped to the side and it was just me and aizawa.

"I hope your ready." He said.
"I-I am trust me!"

His scarf started to swirl around him and his eyes were almost glowing red like mine.

"I hope so because I'm not going easy on you I'm going to show you exactly how a pro hero should fight

"I hope so because I'm not going easy on you I'm going to show you exactly how a pro hero should fight."