S E V E N T E E N

The next day we had 2 days off from school which I'm so happy about because I still feel like a truck slammed into me aka All Might.
It's was already 12 and I was still laying in bed I didn't want to move I was comfortable plus Kuro was laying next to me so I didn't want to wake him.

Knock, knock.

"Come in."
The door slowly opened and Aizawa peeked from behind the door.
"Your awake?"
"Yes. I'm surprised your awake." I said with a small laugh.
"I'm going to be heading out I'll be back tomorrow night don't destroy the house if you need me you have my number and Mic too."
"Yes sir!" I said giving him an army salute. He rolled his eyes and closed my door.

Ding, ding.

I grabbed my phone off my nightstand to see a text from my favorite angry exploding boy.

Kacchan: hey get ready we're hanging out.

Me: uggggh but I'm lazy!

Kacchan: if your not ready when I get there in 30 mins I'll blow your ass up.

Me: rude! But what are we doing.       
Kacchan: you'll see. Bring a bathing
suit.

I jumped outta my bed and started to get ready and I was done just in time because he was hear banging on my door. I ran down the stairs grabbing my bag from the table and swung the door open angrily "don't bang on the door like a crazy person!"
"Well you were taking forever to answer!"
"Whatever!" I said walking out and closing the door behind me.
"So where are we going."
"Beach."
"Huh?"
"Are you deaf or what?"
"No I heard you but why the beach."
He started to rub the back of his neck "well I um remember you saying you liked the beach so I wanted to make it up to you for yesterday and take you."
A big smile started to form on my face "really!"
"Yeah shitty flame girl."

We approached the train station and got on the train. The whole ride was quiet but I did rest my head on Bakugo's shoulder and he didn't mind  he even leaned his head on mine.

When we finally reached the beach I jumped into the sand in some weird way it reminded me of the hideout and the days I used to go out on the beach. I may have horrible memories of that place but I do have my good ones even if it isn't a lot I do hold them close.
"Come on." He said grabbing my hand and we headed closer to the water. He pulled out a blanket from the bag he brought and put it down on the sand and we sat down. The beach was practically empty which I liked. I stood up and started to take my shirt and shorts off so I could be in my bathing suit. "W-What are you doing!" Bakugo yelled. "Um getting undressed so I can go in the water? I have a bathing suit underneath dummy." I said slipping my shirt off. I looked at him and he was blushing "I know were not gonna sit here." I said smiling. I slid of my shorts and headed towards the water

 I slid of my shorts and headed towards the water