E I G H T E E N

~Bakugo's POV~

"She loves me.."
My thoughts were all over the place I couldn't think I couldn't process what she told me.
I like Asuna
I like her a lot
She makes me happy
but do I love her? I don't know
What we have now is good.
What if loving her distracts me from my goal of being the number 1 hero?
Or am I just scared that someone might love someone like me?

"I have to talk to her."

•the next day•

~Asuna's POV~

I briefly remember last night but I remember right before I knocked out I told bakugo I might love him. I slowly
Sat up my heart pounding and my face felt warm. I heard a faint knock on my door. "Come in." I said.
Bakugo slowly opened the door and came in "morning kacchan." I said giving him a small smile.

'Something is wrong he's acting weird.' I thought.

He sat down on my bed right next me. "Asuna."
"I know what your gonna say already I know what I said last night. But I think I..."
"Asuna. I don't love you."
I looked at him wide eyed I swear at the moment I felt like someone reached inside my chest and grabbed my heart and squeezed it.
"That's okay I kinda figured." I said with a small laugh "I knew its too soon to say it but honestly you make it feel like my heart is doing back flips in my chest and my stomach feels like it's filled with a million fluttering butterflies and I always wanna be with you."
"Don't get me wrong I like you. I like you a lot. you make me happy and I like what we have right now but I don't know if I love you it's alittle too soon. I don't want it to distract us from our goals. I have to surpass All Might and be the #1 hero."
"I understand." I smiled.
"Im sorry Asuna. I'm going to be heading home I'll see you at school."
"Yeah. Bye bakugo."

I watched as he walked out the door and that's when I let the tears fall.
"He likes me and still wants to be with me but it hurts knowing he doesn't love me but I love him."

•2 days have passed

All of class 1-A was standing outside of the school waiting to get on the bus to head to the camp. Even the people who failed were going it was 5 people had failed so they were going to be doing extra lessons with Aizawa. 

I walked over to Todoroki. it's been kinda weird between me and bakugo.

"Hey Todoroki."
"Mmm." He hummed looking at me.
"Do you mind if I sit with you on the bus."
"Not at all Asuna ."
"Thank you."
"How come your not sitting with bakugo." He asked.
"Um well it's a long story."
"Is everything okay."
"I don't know to be honest with you. But I'm alright."
"Well I'm here if you wanna talk." He gave me a small smile.
"Thanks Todoroki. Your cute smile always cheers me up." I let out a small laugh.

We got on the bus and I sat all the way in the back with Todoroki he let me have the window seat which I was happy about. As for bakugo he sat with Kirishima he looked kinda pissed that I was sitting with todoroki.
Aizawa explained we would be on the bus for a while but I couldn't hear what else he said due to everyone shouting.
"Hey Todoroki what do you think were going to do at this camp."
"Probably work on our quirks more."
"Mmm I hope so. I've never been to a camp before."
It got quiet between us and I was starting to feel sleepy my eyes slowly started to close and I leaned my head against the window.

•hours later•

Finally the bus came to a stop and we all got off. I couldn't think my mind was in shambles at the moment. Aizawa and 2 of the Wild Wild Pussycat girls we're explaining things but I was hardly listening.