F O R T Y - O N E

~Genkei's POV~

I watched as she walked closer to me it was hard for me to move with the broken ribs she gave me earlier.
I smirked "this power is amazing."
I couldn't help but stare at the flames dancing around her as she got closer "the most powerful villain and I'll soon have her as my best weapon."
Suddenly the flames disappeared and Asuna's body falls onto the floor.
"Now that I know how to get her to come out I know exactly what I gotta do." I laugh.

hours later

~Asuna's POV~

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself back in my room I slowly sat up my body was sore all over it felt like I was hit by a truck repeatedly. I placed my hand on my forehead "my head is killing me too." I groaned.
I stood up my body felt heavy like I couldn't even carry myself I slowly made my way to the bathroom leaning on the sink
"I can't remember what happened I was training and I ended up here feeling like death."
I lifted myself off the sink and turned on the water for the bath
"Maybe a bath will help my sore body." I said to myself. I took my clothes off and slowly slipped into the bath the warm water on my body felt great.

The silence will be the death of me because I always end up in my thoughts and right now my thoughts are all about one person

somewhere else in the hideout

~Genkei's POV~

"Sir make sure you take it easy for a while you did break 2 ribs."
The doctor said. "I will. Thank you."
"I'll be leaving then."
"She really broke your ribs with just a punch to the stomach how come it wasn't like that last time."
"She's getting stronger."
"So how are we going to get her to control her."
"I was thinking of using that Bakugo kid as bait."
"How sir?" Katsu asked.
"I know." Hotaru said
"How?" I asked him a smirk appearing on my face.
"I know someone who has an illusions quirk. He can show her an illusion of him and maybe some of her friends telling her they hate her pretty much anything to shatter her heart and her will that should darken her heart and fuel her hatred for heroes as well."
A huge grin appears on my face

"Well Hotaru I guess you can use that brain of yours for something useful

"Well Hotaru I guess you can use that brain of yours for something useful. Bring that man to me."
"Yes sir!"
I let out a small laugh "things are finally going my way and this hero society will finally fall."

UA Dorms

~Kirishima's POV~

"Hey guys have you seen Bakugo?" I asked.
"No we haven't I'm starting to get worried though." Midoriya said putting his hand on his chin.
"Me too." Todoroki said.
"yeah I know I'm worried to I was hoping to get him out the dorms for a while but he wasn't in his room."
"He's been really depressed since Asuna left. I can't blame him he really loved that girl and we all know how Bakugo can actually be." Kaminari said.
"We all miss her but not as much as he does. It breaks my heart seeing him like this I hate to admit it but I miss the always yelling Bakugo." Mina said pouting.
I sighed "maybe I'll go check outside maybe he went out for some fresh air."
I said goodbye to everyone and headed outside to search for Bakugo I ran down the path until I finally spotted him walking up ahead.

"I said goodbye to everyone and headed outside to search for Bakugo I ran down the path until I finally spotted him walking up ahead

"Hey Bakugo!" I yelled running to try and catch up with him he didn't stop to wait for me he just kept walking with his head down.
I finally caught up to him grabbing him by the shoulder "Bakugo man wait." I said. He stopped and turned his head to look at me "what the fuck do you want shitty hair."
"Man we're all worried about you, you seem to be getting worse everyday." I said "we know it's hard for you right now but it's hard on some of us too she was our friend it's been a week already she isn't coming back we have to accept that man."
He let out a small raspy laugh
"It's hard for you guys..." he said he got quiet for a moment and looked up at me he looked angry "don't give me that bullshit shitty hair! You don't fucking know anything okay so leave me the hell alone." He yelled
"Face it man she left and she ain't coming back she made up her mind!" I yelled back at him
"She wouldn't just give up everything like that! So shut the fuck up and leave me alone before I make you leave me alone." He said setting off a small explosion in his hand he turned around and continued to walk away I put my hand out to grab him but slowly pulled away deciding to just let him be for now "Bakugo." I whispered.

~Bakugo's POV~

"Fucking shitty hair needs to mind his own damn business he doesn't know shit." I said. I continued to walk down the path away from our dorms.
"I know it's been a week and I know I need face the facts but I can't not yet." I whispered to myself I stopped in front of a tree and suddenly I put my palm on the tree and set off one of my explosions the tree snapped in half and fell over "so fucking annoying! I swear when I see that shitty flame girl I'm going to kill
Her for making me feel this way damn it!" I yelled.

Back at the Villain Hideout

~Genki's POV~

"Sir he's here." Hotaru said. "We'll bring the man in just don't have him standing out there."
"Yes." He said walking over to the door and slowly opening it.
"Ah the man I've been waiting to meet." I said standing up and walking around my desk
"If isn't the famous villain Genki. I've heard a lot about you and I was surprised to hear you wanted to talk to me of all people."
"Well I heard you have a quirk that can possibly help me." I smirked He grinned his sharp teeth showing.

"Yes I do and I'm willing to do whatever you need me to do."