T H I R T Y - O N E

We finally made it back to the dorms. Everyone went inside except me I stayed outside
"Hey shitty flame girl are you coming in or what?"
I looked back at Bakugo "I'll be back I'm going to talk to Aizawa."
I could see the concern wash over his face but knowing him he won't say anything unless he knew he had needed to worry about me
I made my way around to the front where Aizawa's room was at.
right when I was going to knock on the door it opened.
"Asuna?"
"Can talk to you."
"Sure I was actually about to take a walk you can join me."
I followed him down the path the wind was slightly blowing through the trees it was a quiet night with very few clouds in the sky.
"So what's going on? I can tell something is up." He said turning his head to look at me.
I stopped and so did he "well."
I lifted my shirt a little to show him my bruised stomach.
"What the hell happened." He said bending down to check it
"Hotaru used his quirk last night."
"Why didn't you come to me last night. It doesn't look like he did any damage." He said standing back up.
"I was just angry and scared I didn't know what to do."
He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck "Your so reckless."
"I'm sorry I know I should of came to you. It's actually the reason I came to talk to you I want to get back into training as soon as possible but I want this training to be different."
He looked over at me

"How different?""I want to be strong without my quirk

"How different?"
"I want to be strong without my quirk."
"So you want to work on your physical strength."
"Yes and I want to use that part of my quirk I used to fight my father but I don't even know how!"
"You remember that?" He asked.
"Yeah I just never said anything but I remember. My father actually used to talk about it a lot it's called the Hellflame Demon. He always tried to awaken it but I guest that night he got what he wanted but little does he know I'm going to use it against him."
"Tomorrow after classes we can start training be ready because it's not going to be easy."
I bowed "thank you. I don't know how I could ever repay you Mr. Aizawa you've done so much for me."
I felt him put his hand on my head just like he always did. "Don't worry about it too much Asuna I meant what I said about you becoming a great hero one day and I plan to help you reach that goal. I see you as my child now I feel the need to take care of you but I try not to overstep my boundaries and let you come to me for help. But it makes me happy to see you working hard and seeing you wanting to succeed." He said removing his hand from my head I stood up and looked at him tears filling my eyes and I immediately ran to him hugging him knowing him he probably hates it but he actually hugged me back "thank you." I said "I never thought meeting you would turn this into such an amazing thing. I already see you as my father figure so please if you think I'm making a mistake tell me." I said letting out a small laugh.
I pulled away from our hug and he had a small smile on his face
"I'll be going now thank you Aizawa."
He gave me a small nod and waved me away so he can finish his walk.
I made my way back to the dorms and everyone seemed to be in there rooms I shrugged and headed to my room opening the door I see Kuro playing on the bed.

I walk over to him "hey little guy missed you today." I said throwing his little toy around for him suddenly I remembered Bakugo had my bag of sweets "my sweeeets!" I yelled and turned around so fast I bumped into something causing me to fall on my ass. "Owww." I looked up and it was Bakugo.
"Hey what are you doing standing behind me like that!" I yelled.
"I WAS GOING TO SAY HEY BUT YOU STARTED SCREAMING ABOUT YOUR FUCKING SWEETS!" He yelled offering me his hand to help me up. "Thanks." I said. He handed me my bag and I dumped it all on the bed.
"Your drooling.." Bakugo said annoyed.
I wiped the side of my mouth "I'm sorry I just love sweets." I grabbed the box of strawberry pocky opening it "pocky is my favorite!!" I said putting one in my mouth sitting down on the bed.
"Asuna."
"Mmm." I hummed.
"I saw the bruise on your stomach did he show up last night."
I looked up at him his face was serious so I knew I couldn't lie to him I just nodded "yeah that's why I went in your room I was feeling uneasy and anxious I'm sorry."
He shook his head walking closer to me "next time tell me you fucking idiot."
"I-I will."
He placed his hand on the side of my face staring into my eyes.
"You know your eyes have always been my favorite since we first met even though I fucking hated you in the beginning."
A small blush was starting to form on my face "y-yeah well I hated you too but yet here we are!"
He let out a small laugh.
"Your such a smartass you know that."
"But I'm your smartass kacchan~"
My heart was beating so fast Bakugo is never this loving with me it was a different side of him I was seeing today and I honestly didn't know how to react my heart felt like it was about burst through my chest and my face felt like it was on fire but I could tell Bakugo loved seeing me in such distress.

He started to leaned down to be face to face with me he leaned in closer our lips almost touching "what's the matter you seem tense."
"I-I umm I'm not!" I yelled.
He then placed his lips on me pushing me back on the bed and climbing on top of me he broke away and looked at me "seems like you are." He smirked
"Bakugo..what..." I couldn't finish my sentence his lips were already on mine again this time more aggressively It turned into a big make out session he then started to leave little kisses down my neck I felt my breath hitch in my throat. suddenly I felt him pushing his knee between my legs and I started to freak out I jumped up hitting him in the nose and making him fall back "what the fuck!" He yelled.
"I-I'm so sorry Bakugo."
I jumped off the bed grabbing one of my shirts and sitting in front of him holding his nose it was quiet for a while I just couldn't figure out what to say.
"I'm sorry." He said I looked at him a little surprised.
"For what?"
"I went a little too far."
I let out a small laugh "it's fine it's not like I didn't like it or anything I mean it was fun but I'm just not sure I'm ready for you know that yet."
A small blush was forming on his cheeks "you drive me fucking insane you know that."
I removed the shirt from his nose cleaning the blood that was left behind I then leaned in kissing him

"I know I do but please kacchan keep it in your pants for now." I said smirking.