T W E N T Y - F I V E

~Bakugo's POV~

The pros finally got everything in the city under control destroying most of the Nomus. The city was a disaster buildings burnt to the ground or completely smashed a lot of people were hurt or dead.
Asuna had a plan and I don't think it was to destroy the city with the nomus but I feel it was too kill us but it was like she couldn't bring herself to do it the first time she saw me.

"Is everyone here." Aizawa said.

I looked around at everyone who was here I felt someone place there hand on my shoulder
"Don't worry dude we're gonna get her back." Shitty hair said.
"I know."

Aizawa explained the plan and assigned everyone something and with that we headed out to there base which was at the borderline of the city.

"I'm going to make those bastards pay for everything they've done!" I said to myself.

~Asuna's POV~

I slowly opened my eyes my head was throbbing it felt like someone was hammering in my head.
"Finally awake."
I looked to my left to see Dabi
"What happened." I asked "you passed out and I saved your ass from heroes."
I looked at him rolling my eyes "yea thanks I guess." I said
"You think your father is going to be mad you failed." He said.
"Yeah he's going to be mad I failed. But that's none of your concern so mind your own business." I said. he stood up and bent down both his hand were on the side of my head he leaned in close to my face "you know I think I have a little crush on you Asuna despite that shitty attitude of yours And that I've only known you for a couple of hours but it's too bad your taken huh." He said smirking. I looked at him like he was stupid what does this idiot mean taken.
"and too bad you don't even remember the poor dude he seems kinda heartbroken about it." He said getting close to my face his lips were so close to mine I was just staring into his eyes I could feel my face heating up again and suddenly he kissed me it felt wrong and I didn't like it I felt guilty like I shouldn't be kissing him. I pushed him away and sat up before I could say anything there was a huge explosion the place shook. "What the hell was that." I said standing up we ran out the door and noticed half the base was destroyed. Dabi took off running down the hall and I just stood there I got a sudden pain in my head and I fell against the wall "damn it not again." I groaned.
"Asuna."
I looked up and to see the blonde boy again "you!" I yelled. It was hard for me to get up my head was in pain and it was making me dizzy. I could hear him walking up to me "Don't you dare come any
Closer!" I said putting my hand up to stop him "I don't know why your so fixated on me it's quite annoying!" I said looking up at him.  "Remember when we were doing our project and you first told me about your father and you thought I was going to hate you, you told me about how much you wanted to be hero." He said "my favorite memory is our beach trip you were so happy and I couldn't help but stare at you the whole time."
I grabbed my head the pain was getting worse and worse I started to cry and I wanted to scream. I felt the boy lean down in front of me "Asuna what's wrong!" He said I looked up and I suddenly kicked him and he hit the wall "leave me alone!!!!" I yelled standing up swaying a little bit before I could even take off the boy grabbed me and kissed me. But this kiss was different from Dabi's kiss. This one felt right  it felt like I've kissed him before. "I need you to fucking remember you shitty flame girl."

"Bakugo!"
"Kacchan!!"

I looked over to see more people.

"Well I knew you find our base but I didn't think it would be so soon." I turned to look down the hall to see my father coming into view.
"Father." I whispered.
The blond stood away from me and angry filled his eyes

"So your the Bastard of a father who hurt Asuna." He said I looked at him wide eyed. "I won't let you take her not again I won't let you put your filthy fucking hands on my girl." He said pointing at my father "so don't come any closer or I'll blow your ass up!"
My father started to laugh "I'm going to be taking her back and because she failed to kill all of you she's in for a serious punishment."

The boy got Into a fight stance and the other 3 boys in the back did as well and started to walk closer to us.

'They'll die if they fight him.'

"Asuna I love you. I wish I would of told you before everything before all of this." The blond boy said "I was scared of my own feelings and scared they would hold me back but I was fucking wrong. So please come back."
Before I could say anything my father appeared in front of the boy pulled out his blade but it didn't go through the boy instead it...

~Bakugo's POV~

He appeared at me fast and his blade was out I closed my eyes ready for it to pierce me but when I opened my eyes I saw Asuna with the blade through her back into her chest and her arms stretched out to protect me.

She lifted her head to look at me she had small smile on her face and blood was dripping from her lips "you okay kacchan."
"Asuna!" The guys yelled from behind me. My head couldn't process what just happened I felt stuck.

"A-Asuna wh..why."

(A/N: sorrrrrry for the short chapter don't hate me!!! 🥺🥺🥺 I promise the next one will be longer! And if it makes you feel better it'll be out today! I'm getting really into this story so I have a lot of chapter written out)