T H I R T Y - S E V E N

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself back in my room My head felt a bit hazy and was throbbing i went to touch my head noticing a there was a cold towel on my head.
I felt someone squeeze my hand I looked down to see a sleeping Bakugo at the side of my bed.
"Kacchan." I quietly called poking his cheek.
He slowly opened his eyes noticing I was awake he quickly sat up.
"Shitty flame girl your awake."
I gave him a small smile "yeah. What happened weren't we just training."
"Yeah well..."

~Bakugo's POV~

Flashback

"Bakugo take Asuna back to the dorms make sure she gets some rest her fever is getting worse."

I looked at the girl laying in his arms. Could this have been what was bothering her this whole time I know I told her to take her time telling me but this is important.
Why didn't she want me know?

"Bakugo."

I snapped out of my thoughts looking at aizawa "sorry."
He sighed "she hasn't told you has she."
I shook my head "no sir."
"The thing we thought was just her quirk is actually something completely different according to her father."
"Her father?"
"That dream she had the other day."
"So what exactly is it then?"
"Demon and it seems to feed off her hatred and anger and she has a lot of that towards her father."
"How do we help her!" I yelled starting to sound worry
"We just gotta keep her calm and under control until we figure out what we can do."
I slowly nodded and took Asuna from him.
"When she wakes up don't tell her what happened or she'll worry and start to feel bad."

"I understand."

End Flashback

"Yeah well you passed out your fever got to high." I said.
"Really?"
"Yeah and I brought you back here and took care of you all night." I said letting out a sigh.
I felt her squeeze my hand "thanks kacchan I don't know what I would do without you." She said giving me a big smile I felt my face heat up and I turned away so she wouldn't see my face.
"Katsuki Bakugo are you blushing!" She laughed
I snatched my hand from her "shut up!" I yelled turning to look at her.
She started to sit up taking the towel off her head. I sat down on the bed placing my hand on her forehead "Your fever has gone down that's good but you should rest some more." I said standing up again "so no class today!"
"BUT KACCHAN!" She pouted.
"Nope! I said no and aizawa said so as well."
"Uggghh you both suck!" She yelled throwing herself back going under the covers.
I could feel a small smile creep on my lips I walked over to her leaning down and removing the covers from her face.
She looked up at me still pouting
"Your such a big ass baby one day won't hurt and when you feel better we'll go to the beach and have ice cream."
After I said that her expression completely changed to one of pure happiness and joy I swear right there my heart felt like it was going to explode.
"You mean it kacchan." She said giving me her puppy dog eyes. I let out a small laugh and leaned down further placing a kiss on her forehead "I mean it shitty flame girl so get some rest and I'll see you after school."
She gave me one more smile and I grabbed my stuff heading out for class.
I felt happy but that thought of yesterday was still weighing heavy in the back of my mind.

time skip lol•

~Asuna's POV~

I opened my eyes flinching a little from the setting sun shining in my eyes. I looked over at the clock
"Wow I slept for a long time the sun is already setting but I feel so much better." I said stretching "everyone should be coming back soon." I said swinging my legs over the bed I looked up and seen a blue light realizing what it was I quickly jumped out of the way
I looked at my bed to see it was burning.

" I said swinging my legs over the bed I looked up and seen a blue light realizing what it was I quickly jumped out of the way I looked at my bed to see it was burning

"Quick as always." Someone said
I looked over to see someone walking towards me.
"Dabi!" I yelled.
"That was so sweet of Bakugo to set up a date to the beach and some ice cream mine if I tag along."
"Go to hell." I said starting to get angry
"Mmm you should control yourself asuna we wouldn't want you know who to come out."
My eyes got wide he knows about the demon.
"You bastard."
"Did you really think your father would keep that a secret from us." He laughed walking closer to me I backed into the closet door it was getting hard to see and hard to breath with the smoke filling my room. I could use my quirk to fight him right now but then I would risk burning the entire dorm down even though he basically burned my room already.
He placed his hands on both sides of my head.
He smirked "having a hard time breathing Asuna you know I could share my air with you." He said getting closer to my face I turned my head squeezing my eyes.
Suddenly he grabbed my face so that I was looking at him "Your just so cute that I came to warn you of what's to come and what your father has planned for his dear daughter.."
I pushed him away from me I began to cough as the smoke seemed to get worse "I don't need your warnings when the time comes I'll kill all of you!" I yelled.
He smirked and placed his hand on the wall blue flames began to come out of his hand engulfing the wall in blue flames

" well just know he plans to use you and that demon to destroy hero society and the ones you hold close to your heart you think you know the extent of your father's power but in reality you don't know what he's capable of and the state your in now...

" well just know he plans to use you and that demon to destroy hero society and the ones you hold close to your heart you think you know the extent of your father's power but in reality you don't know what he's capable of and the state your in now you'll never stand a chance not even with that demon on your side but I guess since you don't wanna know this is goodbye for now." He said and with that he was gone I stood there confused my father is the one who told me about what happens but of course there was something he was holding back from saying of course he wouldn't tell me everything and what does he mean I don't know the extent of his powers I grew up with that man he is my father after all I saw everything he did to killing people to ruining others lives I've seen his powers firsthand.
I  had completely forgot for the moment that the room was burning. When I snapped out of my thoughts I ran to the door and into the hallway there was fire extinguisher case in the hall and it was locked! "WHY IS IT LOCKED WHAT THE FUCK!" I started to panic and punched the glass case busting the glass not caring my hand was bleeding I grabbed the extinguisher and ran back to my room spraying the entire room but before I knew it firefighters were inside the dorms one of them grabbed me carrying me outside I stood outside away from the building watching them put the blue flames out.

~Bakugo's POV~

The entire class ran back to the dorms we heard there was a fire at our house I was running as fast as I could because Asuna was home alone I could see the dorms coming into view and the smoke. When I got closer I could see Asuna standing away from everything staring at the building.
I placed my hand on my chest trying to catch my breath and calm myself knowing she was okay. I started to walk closer to her and noticing blood dripping from her hand and she was trembling.
"Asuna."
She slowly turned around and tears were streaming down her face I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. She hugged me tight I didn't even care that she was getting blood on me in this moment all I cared about was that she was okay

"It's alright your okay I'm here now."