T H I R T Y - S I X

"Here take this." Bakugo said shoving a little cup filled with red liquid medicine in my face.
"What flavor is that." I asked knowing it was going annoy him.
"It's take this or I'll beat your ass flavor." He said once again shoving it towards me.
"I don't know it looks like cherry and the cherry flavor is kinda gross." I said turning my head to the side sticking out my tongue
He let out a deep sigh "asuna.."
I turned my head back to look at him and then suddenly he grabbed my face with one hand squeezing my cheeks "open or else I'll shove it down your throat you don't have time to be sick dumbass!" He yelled. I let out a small laugh and took the cup from
His hands "I was just messing with you." I said taking the medicine. I stuck out my tongue in disgust "bleeeh that's so gross."
"Your so fucking annoying." He said and I got under the covers in his bed.
"Asuna you cant sleep in here your sick."
"But kacccccchan!" I groaned turning my head to look at him giving him my sad eyes "pleeeeeeeeease!"
He rolled his eyes and lifted the blanket getting under the covers "fine but if I get sick I'm beating your ass."
I moved closer to him burying my face into his chest taking in his sweet caramel scent he wrapped his arms around me I felt so comfortable and safe It was silent between us but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence it was one I enjoyed I could hear the rain outside and the slow beating of Bakugo's heart.

A few minutes had passed when I felt Bakugo trying to get out of my grip "It's hot as hell in here!"Suddenly Bakugo stood up taking his shirt off I looked at him but my eyes soon caught a glimpse of his scar, the scar I gave him I never seen it I ...

Suddenly Bakugo stood up taking his shirt off I looked at him but my eyes soon caught a glimpse of his scar, the scar I gave him I never seen it I know what happened but I never knew he had such a bad scar because of it. He knew exactly what I was staring at and he jumped back into the bed.
"Don't worry about it." He said.
He always seemed to know what I was thinking or feeling.
"I-I'm sorry Bakugo." I said turning away from him.
"What did I say." He said placing his hand on my back
"I know we talked about it but it hurts me knowing I did that to you it's something I'll never forget."
"It wasn't your fault!"
I could feel the tears sliding down my face slowly hitting the pillow "it was and you know it if I wasn't weak I could of overcame that and nothing would of happened to you, to me, to anyone!"
I was caught off guard when he flipped me over and was hovering over me
"Listen here you shitty flame girl if I said it's fucking okay it's okay! It isn't your fault and your not weak your getting stronger day by day and I don't go around saying that shit to anyone so stop with this shit okay I'm not mad about it and you should dwell on it anymore!"
I just stared at him wide eyed tears still sliding down the side of my face
"And I know something has been bothering since you got back today and I'm not gonna pressure you into telling me cause I know you will tell me when your ready."
He leaned down placing a kiss on my forehead stating that way for a moment. He laid back down next to me "now let's get some sleep." He said pulling me closer.
A small smile appeared on my face and I hugged his body tightly "thank you kacchan." I whispered "thank you."

•Villains Hideout•

~Genki's POV~

"You have yourself a beautiful daughter." Dabi said smirking.
"Oooo Dabi are you in love with Asuna! Like how I'm in love with Izuku!" Toga said squealing in excitement.
"Shut up crazy." Dabi said rolling his eyes "she just interests me."
I let out a laugh and everyone stares at me "my daughter is beautiful she got that from her mother." My face became serious again "she also got that god awful attitude and will to be a good person it makes me sick." I said.
"Genki how did your daughter posses a demon quirk?" Shigaraki asked.
I placed my hand under my chin
"It's not exactly a quirk but a real demon that lives within her."
"A-A real demon!?"
"Exactly what it sounds like ever so often people with a Hell like quirk are born with a demon and I hoped she would be because it would of made her the most powerful villain." I sighed "but we all know where she's at now."
"Sir how come you told her about it controlling her what did you mean?" Hotaru asked.
"Darkness, Hate, and Anger the 3 things a demon feeds on and my dear daughter has a lot of that and most of it is towards me her own father." I said laughing "she'll find out sooner or later. Shigaraki?"
"Yes"
"We will be needing the help of  the league of villains once again." I said bowing my head a little.
"Whatever you need."
"Actually under one condition." Dabi said stepping forward
"Dabi what condition might you possibly have!?" Shigaraki asked.
"If we capture her again she's
Mine to have but yours to do what ever villain bullshit you need her to do."
I smirked "it's deal."