F I V E

~Bakugo's POV~

'Why does she look so tensed and upset.' I thought to myself.
I just kinda shrugged it off

."Your quirk is Hellfire right?" I ask her and she doesn't answer "Hey idiot are you listening." I asked and she snaps back to reality "oh yeah I'm... I'm sorry." She says. "Okay what the fuck is up." I ask putting my pencil down.
"And don't lie I can tell I'm not stupid." I look at her and her head is down and she's clutching her pants "Bakugo..." she looks up at me and tears are flowing from her eyes "why are you crying!" I yelled.
"Because I'm afraid."
"Afraid of what?"
"Afraid that once I tell you the truth about who I am you'll hate me. Everyone in our class will hate me." She says crying harder I move closer to her and put my hand on her shoulder "stop fucking crying for a minute and tell me." I say to her taking my hand off her shoulder "you haven't even told me so your dumbass just can't assume I'll hate you right away." I said rolling my eyes. I already had a feeling of what she was going to tell me and I was finally going to get answers to my questions.
"I'm a villain's daughter." She blurts out. "My father is a villain a very strong villain who goes by the name Genki. You might of heard of him from the news and what not." she said wiping her tears.

I know that name I've heard the heroes talk about how powerful he is on tv. Even All Might has trouble against him.

"My father wasn't a caring man the only thing he cared about was that his daughter would be a villain and surpass him and my mother I have no idea who she is my father never really mentioned her. My father trained me everyday until I collapsed from exhaustion and when I didn't do something right my father would beat the shit out of me for it." The tears started again and anger was building inside me I was clenching my fist. How can someone treat their own kid like that. I got this weird feeling in my chest thinking about what shit she's gone through.
"He beat me even more when he found out his only daughter didn't want to be a villain but wanted to be a hero and because I couldn't take the busted lips and black eyes anymore I-I ran away and never looked back." She said wiping away her tears again "the day before I started at U.A that's when I ran away and Mr.Aizawa saved me from getting almost killed in an alley. He found out who I really was he was one of the first people to show me they believed me and they cared he took me in and gave me a home so I've been living with him." She says smiling but it slowly disappeared when she started to speak again.
" I'm afraid people will think I want to pretend to be hero so that I can infiltrate the school or I can leak information to other villains BUT! I've chosen my path...the path of a hero! I will never walk the path of a villain as long as I'm breathing! I want to be the greatest hero in the world just like All Might and I'll work my ass off to achieve it! No matter what anyone thinks. yes I'm a villains daughter but he doesn't define who I am I'm my own person!"
"Asuna.." I say looking at her and tears are falling from her eyes again this damn girl sure does cry a lot.

" but I'm terrified he'll find me and take me back or worse kill everyone i hold dear to me that's why I train so hard with Mr. Aizawa because I need to be stronger I need to be able to protect my friends and you!" She says and I stare wide at her "me?" I questioned
"Katsuki...I see you as my best friend you may not think of me as yours but I think of you and also Kirishima as mine because I've gotten to know you both so much since I started but I've gotten closer to you out of everyone even though you practically hate my guts half the time.  Even Mr. Aizawa he's becoming like my father figure and if he heard me say that I bet he would strangle me with that death scarf of his. But I'm getting stronger for everyone to be able to protect everyone from my father if he ever comes looking for me and honestly I think he knows. I know you've noticed I haven't been getting sleep it's because of the nightmares I've been having of him finding me. I can't go back I just can't katsuki."  i don't know what got into me but I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug "you stupid idiot. I don't give a fuck who your father is but as long as your not a villain I don't care! You'll be a hero a good one not as good as me so don't even try it but you know you'll be okay and if that bastard comes looking for you, me and everyone will protect you I won't let him take you from me." I say. My eyes got wide when I realized what I said at the end.

'What the fuck did I say' I thought.

~Asuna's POV~

my face started to heat up at the fact bakugo actually hugged me! And was being nice! Annnnd he wants to protect me. I pulled away from the him and looked up at him and he had a slight blush on his face "thank you bakugo." I said smiling. "Your welcome dumbass. Next time don't get so worked up over shit." He said moving back to his spot and I laughed "I won't."

Hours later we finally finished our project and I couldn't be happier. Bakugo changed my story around for his paper and I was grateful for that.
I laid out on the floor "I can't believe we're dooooone." I groaned. I sat up with an idea "Hey katsuki wanna go get ice cream! My treat." I said smiling. "I guess since your treating flame girl." I packed all my stuff in my bag and we headed out to the ice cream shop.

"Starwberry And Chocolate please!" I say and then I turn to look at bakugo. "Same thing."
We got our ice cream and headed outside to sit at the tables they had outside. "I didn't know you liked chocolate and Starwberry." I said to him. He nodded
"well now you know."
"I guess I learned something else about you today." I said laughing.

We sat there in silence eating our ice cream but it was comfortable silence not that awkward type of silence. The sun was starting to set turning the sky a pretty orange and pink mixed with a dark blue honestly it look like a painting that I couldn't help but admire. We finished our ice cream and I stood up "thanks for coming with me to get ice cream katsuki." I said as he stood up "well I'll see you tomorrow." I said as I started to walk away "where are you going? You live the other way" He asked "umm going for a walk I'm not ready to head home just yet." I said. "I'll walk with you."
"Oh okay."
"Is that problem shitty flame girl!"
"O-oh no I was just surprised is all!"
"Well don't be!"
I started laughing as we started our walk the sun was completely gone and was taken over by the full moon we wandered into an empty park I walked over to the swings and sat down and so did he.

~Bakugo's POV~

I watched as she swung back and forth her hair swaying in the air. She was staring up at the moon.
"I like to spend a lot of times outdoors." She said and I looked at her "why?" I asked "my father hardly let me out of the hideout. So now that I'm not living with him I'm able to spend more time outside." She said smiling "I think the only thing I miss is the ocean."
"Was your hideout by the ocean." I asked and she looked at me and nodded "it was. The beach has always been my favorite place since I was small we moved to that hide out when I was 12. I liked to think my father picked it because he knew I loved the ocean just to think it's one nice thing he's done for me." She said clutching the chains of the swing "but one nice thing doesn't make everything else go away." She said looking up at the moon again.
"Hey who else knows about you and your father."
"Well just you, Mr.Aizawa, All Might and Principal Nezu."
"Do you plan on telling everyone?"
She nodded "I do when I'm ready. But I do wanna tell Kirishima. Also Izuku and Todoroki."
"What the fuck Deku and icy hot? Why!" I Yelled.
"I trust them too!" She yelled "I've gotten to know them too! Don't get jealous bakugo!"
"I fucking guess And I'm not jealous!" I sighed.
She jumped off the swings and started swinging from the monkey bars and I walked over and she jumped down. "Hey I was thinking maybe you should come train with me and Aizawa!" She said smiling.
"Why the hell would I train with your ass." I said. "Because you wanna fight me so bad so this will give you a chance to try." She laughed "what do you mean try! I can beat your ass." I growled. "Okay kacchan!"
"WHAT DID YOU SAY!" I Yelled
"Well Izuku called you that and I thought it was cute so I wanna call you Kacchan too." She said with big pleading eyes "plus I let you call me shitty flame girl!"
I rolled my eyes "fine whatever!"

"Thank you Kacchan." She said with a big smile.