E L E V E N

•a week has passed•

(She been unconscious hasn't woken up yet)

~Asuna's POV~

•dream•

It's so dark I can't see anything so I continue walking as soon as I started walking lights started to turn on as I continue to walk I finally get to the end it's a door with 1-A on it "am I at school? What am I doing here?" I slowly slid the door open. It was pitch black suddenly someone pushed me in and I fell forward it felt like I landed in water but I couldn't see. "I knew I'd get in your head again." I heard the voice. It was him it was Hotaru. "Bastard get out of my head!" I yelled. He laughed "don't think I'm fucking done with you." Suddenly the lights turned on and there was blood everywhere And even on me I started to shake at the sight of it. all my friends were laying on the ground lifeless. "This is what's going to happen if you don't return To your father. all your precious friends will die because of you!"
"N-no no! I won't let you hurt my friends! You fucking bastards! Just leave me alone!" I screamed.
"You think you can be a hero. You almost killed us that day we fought I don't think that's something a hero does." He laughed. "More like a VILLAIN!"
"I'm not a villain!" I Yelled.
Suddenly he appeared in front of me "let me show you how powerful you were. How powerful a villain you will be!"
He showed me that day I fought him and Katsu I couldn't believe what I was seeing tears were falling from my eyes I couldn't handle this I couldn't handle seeing what I was doing that wasn't me. I even hurt bakugo because he was trying to stop me. Am I really meant to be a villain? is there no way for me to run away from it? No I'm a hero. I can be a hero.