F I F T Y - F O U R

This is my little birthday chapter for our beautiful explosive boy!!!
Happy birthday Bakugo!!! 💕💕💕

Its been a couple of weeks and I've finally gotten back into the groove of everything going to class and hero training with Aizawa and Bakugo I finally feel normal and like I have nothing holding me back and I was happy.

Anyways enough about me and how I'm feeling today is my boyfriend's birthday! I have the whole day planned out for us since we don't have school today I've planned to keep him busy all day and to bring him home later for a surprise party!

I knocked on his door it was 10 am he opened the door his usual smug smirk on his face he grabbed me kissing me 
"good morning." He whispered I let out a small laughed
"good morning and happy birthday!" I said with a big smile
"I hope your ready for today!" I said grabbing his hand pulling him out he closed his door "what are we doing today?" He asked me "well you'll see I'm not gonna ruin it for you !" I said giggling we made it to the front door I turned nodding to Izuku and then letting them know they could start getting everything ready for this party. We walked out walking off campus he grabbed ahold of my hand holding it tightly. "You know even if we stayed at the dorms that would of been good enough." He said I looked over at him noticing a small smile on his face "but fun would they be though." I said realizing I set myself up for him to saying something stupid "what do you mean? You know what kinda of fun." He said looking over at me with a smirk my face turning a light shade of pink.
"Shut u-up." I said looking away. I still get embarrassed even though we've done it more than once now but still he can talk about it so casually without any care in the world and me on the other hand can barely even bring it up!
"Anyways were going to breakfast at this little cafe I know! They have really good food and coffee!" After a couple of minutes we walked into the cafe taking the seat towards the back
We both order the same thing except drinks I got tea and he got water. He grabbed my hand holding it "thank you." He said softly
I tilted my head "for what?" I asked
"Spending time with me for my birthday." He said.
"Why wouldn't I?" I said giggling "your my boyfriend of course I'm going to spend time with you!" I laughed.
Our food had finally came we sat there talking and eating the food was so delicious and he even liked it too! "That was so good!" I said with a huge smile on my face "we should definitely come here again." I said "maybe I'll bring you on a date here." He said with a smirk I just playfully rolled my eyes turning to pay the register I grabbed his hand again pulling him out again "the next stop the arcade!"
"Good thing Denki isn't here."
"Yeah well we don't want him blowing out all the games again do we."
He laughed "damn dumbass dunce face."
"Let's play a little game of our own?" I said trying my best to make this interesting for him since well it's his birthday
"whoever gets the most top scared out of 5 games." I said I leaned up whispering in his ear "gets to do whatever the winner wants them to do in bed." I said pulling away with a smirk on my face Bakugo's face had a light pink blush going across his face. "Your on shitty flame girl!" He said grinning
We went to our first game
Top score: Bakugo
Second game
Top score : Asuna
3rd Game
Top score: Asuna
I was in the lead and Bakugo was starting to get his usual attitude because I was winning but I was really going to let him when you know me I have to tease him just a bit because I know he wants this win so bad.
4th game
Top score: Bakugo
5th game
Top score: Bakugo
"Yes damn it!" He yelled setting off an explosion in his hand. I let out a small giggle watching him get so excited he pulled me in close leaning down to my ear "I know you let me when in that last game." He said "but I'll let it slide and take this win because your going to be mine tonight." He said in seductive tone it sent a shiver down my spine and making my face feel like it was on fire. He pulled away and had that stupid smug smile on his face "come on let go." I said rolling my eyes at him I grabbed his hand pulling him out
I looked at my phone the party was at 6 and we still had 3 hours to kill before we can head back to the dorms we stopped at one more place his parents house "what the hell are we doing here?" He asked "I told your mom we would stop by!" I said knocking on the door the door swung open and I was immediately pulled into a tight hug "oh asuna your so much more beautiful from the last time I saw you! I hope my bratty ass son has been treating you well!" She said pretty much squeezing the life outta me "shut the hell up you old hag! Let her go before you squish her to death!" She let me go and hit him over the head and pulled him into the same type of hug "happy birthday you annoying ass brat." She said letting him go he had a pouting face on his face and I was laughing "well come in!" She said "I made your favorite spicy curry!" She said to us as we sat at the kitchen table.
We spent a good 2 hours with his parents talking, laughing and even a few tears I know Bakugo wouldn't admit it but he was happy to be home for a while and see his parents his face says otherwise but in his eyes I could see the happiness and that made me happy in return. We both stood up saying our goodbyes and his mom giving him one last pep talk about safe sex and of course both is freaking out blushing bright red he quickly grabbed my jeans pulling me out the house away from the situation.
"Stupid hag." He said
I laughed "hey she means well!" I said laughing again "she just wants to make sure were safe we don't need little Bakugos right now."
He pulled me into an ally pinning me against the wall "what's so wrong with little me's" he said leaning in real close "n-nothing." I said looking into his eyes "i-it's just too soon of course." I said whispering he leaned down kissing me roughly he moved down to my neck kissing it softly he was getting really close to my weakness spot and he knew it too he bit down on it causing me to but down on my lip he pulled away smirking "wait till tonight." He said letting me go and walking away. I let out the breathe I was holding in and pouted "jerk!" I said.

For the rest of the hour we had left we walked around the park just enjoying the fresh air and the setting sun. Once it was time to go back to the dorms I was so excited I hope he wouldn't be too mad that we threw him a surprise party!
"Why is it so quiet?" He asked
"Maybe everyone decided to call it an early day." I said shrugging
"I doubt that." He said rolling his eyes. We walked into the living room it was so dark and suddenly the lights turned on and everyone yelled and so did I turning to look at him "SURPRISE!!!!" I yelled with a huge smile on my face "happy birthday Bakugo!" We all yelled
He looked down at me "you had this planned?" He said.
I nodded getting ready to be yelled at but instead I felt him kiss my forehead "thank you." He said.

The rest of the night was amazing I've never seen Bakugo have so much fun especially with our classmates even though he still had his same attitude and was yelling I could tell he was happy.  He walked over to me pulling my body into his "today was really great because of you." He said softly looking me in my eyes "so thank you." He said leaning in to kiss me I wrapped my arms around him deepening our kiss I pulled away smiling

"Happy Birthday Katsuki. Bakugo!"