T W E N T Y - T W O

~Asuna's POV~

When I finally came to my senses I was in my old room I jumped up and ran for the door it was locked I tried to open it I kicked it and punched it but nothing. I slid down the door holding my head letting the tears fall from my eyes "I'm so weak damn it! I let that bastard control me and all I could do was watch from my own mind!" I yelled and punched the ground beside me. " he had me hurt him
He had me stab Bakugo I could of killed him... not only that He had me say such awful things to Bakugo. I didn't mean any of that I hope he knows that!  No one is going to believe me if I try to go back I'll be known as a traitor." I started to cry harder. "This isn't fair!"

•couple of hours passed•

I laid on the my old bed just staring up at the ceiling. Suddenly I could hear someone unlocking the door and in comes that bastard Hotaru. I jumped up and ran towards him but I was stopped by the other bastard Katsu's shadows they had me by the neck. He smirked "well well no more little hero."
I was clenching my fist so tight i could feel my nails digging into my palms.
"Someone wants to see you." He said. "So let's go."
"What if I don't want to."
"That's too bad you have to like it or not. Let's go."
They lead me out of the room with Katsu's shadow still around my neck. They lead me down the hall I knew exactly where we were going and I wasn't ready to face him.

We reached the door and Hotaru knocked and threw me in and locked the door. "Asuna my daughter."
My father walked out from behind his desk.

(Imagine her father like this but also a little older.)

"Father

"Father." I said.
Out of nowhere a whip of black flames wrapped around my body and pulled me forward I was in front of my father he looked angry he then grabbed me by the throat.
"How fucking dare you make a fool of me!" He yelled "have me running around looking for you! Causing trouble for me! And to think you betrayed me and were training to become a fucking pro hero!" The whip disappeared and he threw me across the room. "Your so fucking worthless!" He said walking towards me he began to kick me repeatedly "your back now and you'll never leave here again! So you can forget about all the hero shit because your going to do what I say or your going to pay do you understand stand!" He then grabbed me by hair so that I was looking at him blood was dripping from my lips. "Do you understand Asuna. I won't hesitate to go back to that little school of yours and kill everyone."
"N-no please. I understand."
"Good." He smirked and dropped me
On the ground "now get out of my sight." He said. I shakily stood up and pretty much dragged myself to my room once again tears fell from my eyes like waterfalls.

•2 days have passed•

~Bakugo's POV~

I opened my eyes the room was bright and telling by the white walls I was at the hospital.

"Bakugo!"

I looked to my side to see shitty hair, Deku, raccoon eyes, dunce face and icy hot all staring at me. But I didn't have the energy to yell at them.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey man how are you feeling." Shitty hair asked.
How was I feeling?
I felt like I was sinking to the bottom
Of the ocean and no matter how much I tried to swim to the surface I kept falling further down.
"I'm okay." I lied.
"Bakugo where's Asuna."
How do I tell them? 
"Okay guys that's enough let him
Get some rest." I looked to the doorway to see Mr. Aizawa
"Okay Mr. Aizawa." They all said and headed for the door
"bye bakugo!"
I just stared at him bracing myself for the talk we were going to have.
"Get some rest we'll talk later okay." He said sliding the door close.

•sorry y'all another time skip. One week•

One week has passed since that day everyone now knows what happened and believe Asuna has become a traitor. Because of everything I haven't been feeling like myself and everyone can tell. I don't slept much, yell as much actually I just go to school and go home staying in my room all day.

The bell rang singling the end of the day I started to get up when Aizawa called me over.
"bakugo." He said I walked over to him and the class room was now empty "Don't blame yourself."
I looked at him and tried not to have breakdown right in the middle of this fucking classroom.
"How can I not?" I said trying to hold the tears back.

"I let her slip through my fucking hands not once but twice! Mr

"I let her slip through my fucking hands not once but twice! Mr. Aizawa I know Asuna it might have not been a long time but I know she wanted to be hero it was all she talked about and dreamed about being. I know she wasn't herself that night she would of never said those things." I said
"I believe you bakugo."
My eyes got wide "you do."
"I don't know if she ever told you about when I found her I could tell from the moment I saw her she had potential to be a great hero and I still believe that. I believe that Hotaru guy she talked about was behind this."
"We have to save her sir."
"It's going to be hard to convince the others she hasn't betrayed us but trust me we're going to do something. I did promise her something she said if she ever got captured we weren't supposed to save her."
The door slid open and Deku, Icy Hot, Shitty hair and Raccoon Eyes we're standing there.
"We wanna help." They said.
"We know Asuna isn't a traitor she would never do that to us." Deku said.
"I'm going to see what I can do." He said and stood up "for the time being stand by until I give orders."
"Yes sir." We all said.

~Kirishima's POV~

We all walked out the classroom me and bakugo walked together while everyone else went there separate ways. The walk was quiet until I Decided to speak up.
"Hey man we're going to save her!"
I couldn't help staring at him he looked so miserable and I hated seeing my best friend this way.

"Hey man we're going to save her!"I couldn't help staring at him he looked so miserable and I hated seeing my best friend this way

"I swore I would protect her from her father and not let them ever take her but I failed."
"It wasn't your fault man."
He turned to look at me anger in his eyes "who's fault was it! You weren't there Kirishima! I fucking failed her! And there's a possibility she could be fucking dead right now because of her crazy villain father!" He yelled.
"You don't think I know that! She's my friend too!" I yelled "she's all of our friend and we're worried about her just as much as you! But we're also worried about you dude." I said putting my hand on his shoulder

"were getting her back and that's a promise so don't worry."