F O R T Y - F O U R

~Bakugo's POV~

"H-Help Me."

My eyes got wide when I heard those words escape her mouth she was still in there I know it.
"Asuna." I said. Suddenly the life that was in here eyes left and I knew it wasn't her anymore.
"how touching but it didn't seem to work." She smirked her fist engulfed in black flames they were so hot It felt like my skin was melting. "So goodbye."
She was about to punch me when someone kicked her off of me.
"Kacchan!"
I looked up and it's was Deku
"What the fuck Deku!" I yelled.
"I had too! She was about to hurt you or would you rather have died!" He yelled back at me.
"Tch whatever let me handle her myself." I said. Suddenly out of nowhere 3 nomus showed up ready to attack "what the fuck are these guys doing here!"
"Don't worry about them we'll handle them!" Deku yelled.
"Yeah worry about Asuna man we got this!"
I nodded and looked to see Asuna standing up and she looked pissed.
"I'm done playing games." She yelled "Asuna is done with all of you! You betrayed her! You lied to her! To you she's just a villain!" I stared at her
"what does she mean we betrayed her and lied to her?
What lies were these fucking people feeding her! They did something to set her off there's no way in hell that she would do this." I said to myself.
Suddenly her flames engulfed her whole body

It was hot the surrounding area was practically melting and buildings were catching on fire just from the intense heat I could feel the sweat rolling down my face it was almost like someone splashed water in my face

She ran towards me and I felt
My skin burning I sent an explosion towards her and she fell back she came back punching me into the building burning my face and I groaned in pain "fuck." I muttered I stood up and she was already in front of me she kicked me sending me out the otherside of the building. "What do I do." I muttered to myself she then grabbed me by the collar and slammed me into the ground stepping on my chest it was burning and I was yelling out in pain she started to step even harder.
"I can't hurt her." I whispered as she continued to step on me the smell of flesh and burning clothes filled my nose.
She was about to stomp on me again but Deku stepped in again and kicked her burning his foot and half his clothing but he still stood up and walked over to me helping me up "you dumbass!" He yelled and I looked at him wide eyed "kacchan! You have to fight her or she's going to kill you you have to fight for yourself and for her so get it together!" He yelled.
Suddenly a huge ice wall was between us and her.
"Bakugo we know you love her but you have to fight her to help her."
I pushed Deku away from me
"Shut the fuck up I know damn it." I yelled "aren't you idiots supposed to be fighting the nomus!"
"The pros showed up there fighting them were here to help get out friend back!" Yelled kirishima from behind us.
"I don't need your help I can take her on my own."
"Let us help we'll be the front lines and when she takes us out you'll be last and can handle her!" Deku said and I nodded "fine what the fuck ever you wanna do."
The ice suddenly melted quickly sending a small wave of water towards us. "I'm made of flames did you think that lame ass ice would work on me." She said.

She came at us again kirishima, todoroki and Deku both went at her and she took all three of them out with ease not even giving them a second thought.
"All right my turn." I said she looked at me and smirked "Your next."
She appeared in front of me and kicked me right in the stomach making me cough up blood.
"Give up." She said walking towards me again "never!"
I said wiping the blood from my mouth "then die by the hands of the one you love!" She yelled coming at me fast I built up all the sweat I had I put both my hands out at her and sent a huge explosion at her she screamed in pain and flew threw the building. "I got her." I said running to go check on her and she was unconscious. I walked a little closer to her when a bunch of blue flames came out of no where

 I walked a little closer to her when a bunch of blue flames came out of no where

"Hello Bakugo."
"Who the fuck are you!?" I yelled
"Stay away from asuna!"
He got closer to her picking her up off the ground "oh I wish I could stay away but I have order to grab her plus she belongs to me anyways." He said smirking.
"In your fucking dreams patches!" I yelled and jumped through his flames but Suddenly a nomu stood in front of him and he smacking me away.
"You should just forget about her." He said walking away "you'll never get her back."

I stood up chasing after him before I could catch up someone stopped me.
"A-Aizawa."
"Bakugo wait."
"What the hell do you mean wait he has Asuna!" I yelled.
"We have to be cautious and follow him!" He said "we're gonna get her back I promise you!"
"Damn it!"

~Asuna's POV~

"I don't live in darkness..Darkness lives in me."