T W E N T Y- T H R E E

~Asuna's POV~

It's been a couple of days since I've been here and it's been hell I've taken beating from my father already and according to him I deserved it for making him look like a fool. But today I'm going to escape again I'm not staying here any longer I rather die than stay here! I don't know how everyone will react when I return because I know I'm probably considered a traitor now and bakugo probably hates me too but I gotta escape and set everything straight.
"Tonight I'll make my escape." I said to myself as I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling.

3 AM•

I quietly opened the door and looked down the hall "looks like it's clear." I whispered. I slowly opened the door and made my
Way down the hall.

'Knowing my father he probably had that old escape door bolted when I was brought back here.' I thought.

I stopped at the end of the hallway and peeked around the corner to make sure no one was there. I made my way to the other escape door. Being in a villain hideout you know where all the escape doors are in case the hideout was ever found by heroes you had a way to escape without being caught.
"Made it." I whispered I slowly opened the door I could feel the outside air but before I could even step out on my own someone grabbed me by hair pulling me through the door when I saw who it was my eyes got wide "f-father."
He looked angry and I knew exactly what was coming how did they know. "Asuna. Your really trying to escape again." He said
"N-no I was trying to get some fresh air." He threw me on the ground "don't you fucking lie to me."
"I-I'm sorry." I cried
He put foot on my back and started to step on me "you were trying to go back to the heroes weren't you."
"N-no father."
"Do you wanna make me more angry!" He yelled.
"Y-yes I was." I cried out.
"I told you Asuna you are not a hero. You have the best quirk meant for a villain and your letting it go to waste being a hero!"
"F-father please I don't want to be a villain why can't I just go!" I cried out to him.
"YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER!" He yelled stepping on me harder it felt like my lungs were being squished it was getting hard to breath. "you were born to be a villain you have something within you that could bring down the toughest of heroes! Something I don't have and you haven't even mastered it yet!" He laughed. "Your weak right now but with my help you'll be more powerful than me and All Might!"
"I don't want to." I started crying. "I wanna go back to UA and just be normal."
He lifted me off the ground again by hair. "You want to go back to that school to be with that hero boy don't you."
"No!"
"Hotaru!" He yelled.
He walked out from the door and stood outside with us.
"Yes sir."
"Do what we talked about."
I looked at both of them my father still holding me by hair turned me around so I was facing Hotaru.
"Hi nice to see you again." He smirked
"Die." I mumbled.
"Oh don't worry someone is." He said.
He placed his hands on my head suddenly everything seemed fuzzy I couldn't remember what was happening and soon everything went black.

"Good job Hotaru."
"Thank you sir."

•Flashback•

"Hotaru when the time comes I'll probably need you to do that trick you can do on Asuna."

"The one we're her memories we'll be erased and will be replaced with the hatred of heroes?"

"Yes. I didn't wanna go this route but I have no choice if she won't listen to me I'll use force." He said. 

"I understand sir.."

"And have you spoke to Shigaraki?"

"Yes. He said he'll release the Nomus into the city that day and also his members would like to join in destroy the city."

"Good we can get this plan started. The hero society we all know will cease to exist once I'm done with it! We're starting off by destroying the city and it's citizens that these so called heroes swore to protect." He laughs.

•End Flashback•

•a week later•

~Bakugo's POV~

It's been nearly a week since everything happened and i still feel like complete shit. Shitty hair invited me out for dinner I really didn't feel like going but he wouldn't leave me the fuck alone until I said yes. I made my way through the streets when I heard a bunch of explosions going off all at once "What the fuck was that." I started running But stopped and used my explosions to get me on top of a roof to see what was going on clearly. When I got to the top the city was burning.

I looked around and noticed someone down below and my eyes got wide "A-Asuna

I looked around and noticed someone down below and my eyes got wide "A-Asuna." I said looking down at the street. She was just standing there I jumped down from the roof right behind her I grabbed her shoulder
"Asuna!" I yelled. She slowly turned around and glared at me and snatched her shoulder from me Her eyes looked lifeless "who the hell are you." She said.
"Asuna! It's me! What the fuck do you mean who am I!"
"I don't know you." She said her facial expression never changing.
"Stop playing!" I yelled
She stated to walk towards me and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt her quirk activated and she burned the collar of my shirt "look little boy I don't know who who you are but you better get out of my way before I kill you!" She yelled and threw me and I fell back I stood up quick "you starting to piss me Off you shitty flame girl!" I yelled.

'They must of did something to her she doesn't remember me.' I thought.

"Like I said get the hell out of here." She said and started to run I ran after her but she was faster and I ended up losing her "DAMN IT!" I yelled. "I gotta find her." I started running through the city it was basically all in flames "d-did she do this. These look like her flames." I said. Suddenly I ran into someone "Deku?"
"Kacchan."
" Did you see Asuna run by!?
"A-Asuna? Kacchan are you okay."
"Yeah I'm okay idiot! I saw Asuna she wasn't herself! And she didn't remember me."
"You think they erased her memories."
"I don't know but I'm going to beat there asses." I said punching my other hand

Me and the shitty nerd ran through the city searching for Asuna. We kept running into other people or helping people get out of buildings. Soon Nomus we're appearing through warp gates.

"What the hell is going on?" I yelled
"Nomus? You think it's the league of villains?" Deku said.

Soon some pros arrived helping citizens and trying to destroy Nomus. "Let's go."

~Asuna's POV~

'Who was that boy he seemed familiar.' I thought.

I walked down the alley only to see someone approaching from the other side.

"You must be Asuna

"You must be Asuna." He said.
"I am and who the hell are you." I said.

"Dabi."