T W E N T Y - F O U R

~Asuna's POV~

I watched as the man walked closer to me I could see his scars clearly and his eyes they were like a deep blue. not gonna lie he was kinda cute up close.

"Your father sent me to meet with you to make sure you go through with the plan with no hesitation." He said staring me up and down. "You know I've heard a lot about you Asuna."
"Well you can go back and tell my father I dont need your help and honestly I could careless about what you heard about me." I said glaring at him. He got closer to me and grabbed my face with his hand " oh that's right you don't remember anything huh that Hotaru guy mentioned that. But up close like this you know your kinda cute." He said getting closer to me my face started to heat up "but that attitude is ugly." He smirked.

I snapped my head away from him "Don't touch me

I snapped my head away from him "Don't touch me." I said and he laughed. "Whatever let's go." I said turning around and walking away.

'He really thinks I can't do this.'

•FLASHBACK•

My father walked up to the table throwing a couple of pictures down In front of me.

"These are the people you are to kill. I want them dead and out of my way."
He pointed at the first picture "Katsuki Bakugo."
The name he said sounded so familiar it made my head hurt and it was like I was trying to remember something but my mind was so foggy I couldn't so I just shook it off. He continued on with the other names I was to kill Shota Aizawa, Shoto Todoroki, Izuku Midoriya, Eijiro Kirishima
These people are heroes according to my father.

"and I'll be taking care of All Might." My father said and I heard another voice coming from a tv
"It's time I make my appearance as well." The voice said.
"All For One it's been a long tome my old friend." My father said. I just looked at him confused wondering who that was but I didn't bother to ask him.

"You better not let me down Asuna I won't accept failure do you understand."

"Yes father." I said standing up walking out i close the door and I stood there for a moment and I could hear my father talking.

"She was once close to these people if they give her a hint of her memories it's all over so they must be killed." He said.

I walked away and headed down the hall "my memories." I muttered.

•END FLASHBACK•

'That boy from earlier was one of the pictures I saw...Katsuki Bakugo. He seemed so familiar and he knew me but I couldn't bring myself to kill him then.' I thought.

We walked out of the alley and into the open the city was practically in flames, people were screaming and running, and Nomus were everywhere. We were about to walk away when someone used an ice quirk
And froze us I looked back to see a red/white haired boy