T H I R T Y - F O U R

DREAM

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself standing in my father's office.
"Why am I here?" I said looking around feeling a little panic inside.
"Hello Asuna."
I turned around seeing someone come out the shadows my eyes got wide when I realized who it was "F-Father..."
He started to walk closer to me and I started to step back hitting the wall he reached his hand out to me and I flinched thinking he was going to hit me "don't be scared" he said placing his hand on my cheek I smacked his hand away "don't touch me!" I Yelled.
"When are you going to give up this foolishness asuna." He sighed. "Sometimes I wonder how you ended up this way."
"Because I know what's right." I said.
"You just like making me angry don't you." He said I could see him clenching his fist.
"What do you want!? you know I can't stand you so why are you here." I asked angrily.
"A father can't visit his daughter."
I glared at him "no." I said.
He smirked "Your just like your mother always trying to fight me that's why I had to get rid of her because she was trying to take you from me but yet you still ended up like her."
"I'm glad I did! Why would I wanna end up like you the scum of the earth!" I said and I think that pissed him off because before I knew it a fist came straight for my face busting my lip I fell to the ground holding my mouth "Your just like her with that smartass mouth of yours." He said. I could taste the blood from my lip I slowly stood up moving away from him the way I was looking at him now you could say if looks could kill he would of dropped dead right there.
"I hope your ready to die the next time we meet father because I can no longer let you live and destroy my life or the lives of the people I have swore to protect. Now that I have found out about the Hellflame Demon you won't stand a chance."
He let out a laugh
"Do You really think you'll be strong enough to control the Hellflame Demon or will you end up letting it control you?" He said turning around "I wouldn't underestimate the Hellflame Demon if you let the hate consume your heart to the point of  complete darkness she'll take control."
I watched as he began to walk away " Your quirk was meant for a villain Asuna but I'll let you find that out on your own." He turned his head to look at me " maybe you'll prove me wrong...let's find out how much stronger you can become my dear daughter."
I watched as he disappeared

"What does he mean complete darkness and she'll take control?"

End Dream

~Bakugo's POV~

I woke up to someone banging on my door I jumped out of my bed and stomped "it's probably 4 eyes!" I swung the door open
"I'm up! I don't need you to check on me!!!" I yelled
"BAKUGO! No need to yell! I'm letting everyone know class is cancelled due to a storm! And please let asuna know she didn't answer."
I watched as he walked away
"She isn't awake?" I closed my door and knocked on her door waited and there was no answer I opened the door and went it "she's still sleeping." I got closer to her "hey shitty flame girl!" When I got closer I noticed the blood running down chin from her lips and the bruise starting to form. I ran to her side and started to shake her "hey get the fuck up." I yelled and her eyes shot open.
"B-Bakugo what are you doing." She asked looking around.
"What happened." I asked "what did that bastard do now!"
"It wasn't Hotaru it was my father." She said looking down at her hands I stood up and went into her bathroom grabbing a small towel and running it under the water. I headed back to her.
"Here let me clean your lip."
I sat on the bed and began to clean the blood from her lips and chin. "So what happened. And don't you lie to me."
"He just wanted to talk to me about the Hellflame Demon and something else" she said looking down at her hands again it look like something else was bothering her. "Why are you in here though?" 
"4 eyes said you weren't answering so I came to check on you."
Her eyes got wide
"Oh shit school!" She yelled throwing the covers off of herself and jumping out of bed.
"Class is cancelled idiot." I said sighing.
"Why!?"
"Storm."
She headed to the window a smile forming on her face.