6. Gringotts and the adoption

They apparated right outside Gringotts bank and Harry doubled over in pain clutching his stomach in pain making Severus look at him as now he was white as a sheet of paper, as if he was about to throw up any second, right away Severus started to rub his back slowly making him feel better.

"Thank you" Harry croaked out and gave Severus a smile and a nod, he then stood up to his full height which really wasnt much different when he was doubled over in pain, Severus smiled at him and they made their way into the bank.

They walked up to a counter and to Harry's surprise it was Griphook at the desk, "ah Mister Potter what can I do for you?" he asked the boy who just hid behind Severus making Griphook look at him instead. "Mister Snape what can we at Gringott's do for you and Mister Potter?"

"Could we talk in private please as I have many things to discuss about Harry here along with other things" said Severus and Griphook made to leave making sure that Severus and Harry followed as well, as they entered the private room Harry just stood while Severus took the chair in front of the desk.

"Harry come and sit down, please. We have to talk about everything that has happened as well as the adoption if that's ok with you?" asked Severus making Harry to move from the door and to the spare chair next to him.

Griphook looked on, keeping a close eye on how the two were acting towards each other and then smiled a wolfish smile he knew he was going to have some fun information thrown at him during this talk.

"Griphook I would like to take up full custody of Harry here as it has come my knowledge that he isn't being cared for by his family as well as his guardian, whoever that might be that is" said Severus to the Goblin who in turn smiled at him.

"Mister Snape his magical guardian is none other than Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts as you both know" this made both of them look at the Goblin in surprise. Albus knew this was happening!!! He was the boys guardian!!! How did this get missed by him!!! Albus of all things!!!!

"I don't care who it is I would like to take on full responsibility over Harry and Harry has agreed as well, I don't want him going back to those.... those.... monsters!" sneered Severus to Griphook making Harry curl into himself, he hated shouting at the best of times.

Seeing this Severus stopped and smiled slightly..... Severus Snape, the Demon Dungeon Bat of Hogwarts was smiling of all things, this made Harry smile shyly to him.

"Before we do the adoption papers I would like to see a full medical history of Harry and then we can see what we can do afterwards" this made Griphook smile again and out of nowhere pulled out Harry's self updating medical report, he passed to over to Severus so then he could read it.

The reports showed nothing out of the ordinary for a baby a cough or cold here and there nothing alarming to be said until it reached the age of two and then it was bad and I mean really bad.

Broken bones, infections not treated, which could explain his overly bad eye sight even James Potter's eyesight wasn't that bad, malnourishment, dehydration, weak muscles, bruises, burns, cuts, grazes it continued like this up to the present date and how they weren't picked up by Poppy was beyond him.

"Oh Harry why didn't you say anything?" this made the boy just shugg and hide behind his knees as a defence, to everything that was going around him.

"I will sort this all out Harry I promise but first and foremost the adoption if you would Griphook" this made him nod and again pulled out the necessary documents which was mostly filled in by the Goblins already as the ink was still wet and handed over to Severus to sign.

"After you sign these documents Albus Dumbledore will no longer be his guardian are you ready to take on a teenager" smiled a very happy but evil Griphook, Severus just smiled and picked up the quill from the ink pot and signed away on the parts needed and the handed Harry the quill to sign the last part, once the quill was lifted off the final signing point magic flowed through the room, making a magical contract making Harry Severus' son from this day forward.

They had decided that from this day forward Harry would be known as Hadrian Jameson Severus Snape, Severus didn't want to take away Harry's connection to his father so let him keep his name but he thought that adding his own would help as now he had two father's.

I know people, I know but with the other stories I liked either Harrison or Hadrian for his new name but he will still be called Harry either way. I was thinking of taking James out of his name but I thought against it so I just edited his name instead.

updated 22/11/19

I know its slightly longer than normal, my way to say I'm back now!!!