26. Fun with Ginny

((As this Covid-19 is going around and that I have to self isolate due to my health and a very bad mould allergy thanks to the harsh winter weather we had, which has made my chest weak, I can update more often than not..... I hope everyone is healthy and safe..... stay safe people and dont go out unless necessary ok....... Sumire 🌸🌸))

Fred and George were having so much fun, they couldn't work out why they hadn't got into trouble yet as they knew that everyone knew it was them but nothing was being done and so they were delighted to just carry on with what they were doing.

"Little Ginny.....

....is next" said the twins as they whispered to each other at the Gryffindor table one morning.

"I wonder what those two are up to?" said Ginny to Ron and Hermione only to have those two look at her but said nothing as they both knew that they were in enough trouble.

It had been weeks so far and none of the pranks had stopped, everyone still had animal ears and tails as well has their hair was still a different colour, even if they had changed colour over and over again, it was almost Easter and nothing was being done to stop them.

As the Stooges were eating their breakfast they didn't notice that their food was a little off compared to everyone else's and so they just carried on with everything.

By the time first class was upon them Ginny was mouthing off about how great she was and how no matter what she was going to be the next Mrs. Potter even though Harry was no longer a Potter!

"Oh you know that mummy loves the idea I'm going to be Harry's wife no matter what she says now before hand she would always say I would be" and she held her nose in the air like she was the freakin' queen of Sheba!!!

Everyone knew it was out of the question as they were all there when the Howler came in, she was just making things worse for herself.

As the day went on Ginny kept blurting out how she was going to be Mrs Harry Potter, she had gained many a detention from the teachers as she kept interupting them.

"I don't know what they are talking about! I am the future Mrs Potter and I don't care what they say! I will be the future Mrs Potter!"

She was so full of herself that most of the other houses stayed away from her the only ones to stay were Ron and Hermione.

By dinner that night everyone had enough of her but there was nothing they could do for her, she wouldn't listen to them, it was so bloody annoying!

Fred and George kept themselves to themselves but they had made sure that the House Elves had slipped something into their food, it was the same thing as Ron and Hermione had, this was going to be so much fun.

She took a bite of her food and after swollowing she started to blurt out......

"I've slept with every boy in my year in my house and I'm seeing at least half of the other houses!"

"I've managed to get them to do all my homework while I just sit there doing nothing and taking all the credit!" and she laughed evilly, something that would even make He Who Shan't Be Named be happy with.

Everyone looked at her teachers including, Harry kind of stiffened at this and wanted to cry but with Draco, Blaise and Pansy he kept his cool.

Who knew she could do that, she was only in the school for what six months and she had managed to get through that many so quickly.

Shock wasn't the word that took hold of the Great Hall it was digust!

"Oh come on you idiots you know why I did it! I told you that once I became Mrs Potter you would all be getting part of his money when I killed him off after a month of marriage.