21. Found Out

Harry was still in his room within Severus' quarters having been there now for a week completely refusing to attend his classes, Draco had brought all of his homework to him and had a study session with him and Blaise, Otiz on the other hand thought it would be a good idea to annoy Severus in his lab.

Crash! Bang! Kaboom!!

"Otiz get back here!" yelled Severus to the hybrid animal but he was upstairs in a few bounds and was by Harry's side within seconds of landing, he was mewing in delight only to stop when the three boys looked at him.

"Otiz what in Merlin's name have you done to my father now" asked Harry only to have Severus reply with "destroyed the Skele-gro I was making for Poppy, the little imp thought it would be funny to change the Chinese Chomping Cabbage for normal cabbage" and he glared at him.

The boys almost laughed at this but stopped when they were glared at.

"Dad he didn't mean to, I think he's just bored as I'm doing my homework and he just wants to play, plus if I remember correctly a Kitsune is a Japanese fox demon that loves to play jokes" said Harry to him as he sat down.

Otiz laughed slightly making all four look at him but before they could say anything the chime to the floo rang out, Severus went to answer it right away and found that is was Minerva.

He looked towards Harry asking if it was ok when he was told who it was, Harry to be honest loved the women she was nice but strict, just like Severus really mind you.

Severus went back to the floo and allowed Minerva through, she was shocked to see that Draco as well as Blaise sitting quite happily with Harry studying, homework spread out on the coffee table.

Otiz hissed at her but did nothing else, Harry was very calm and so he was calm but not a 100% he didn't know her, so he was unsure.

"Misters Malfoy and Zabini good evening to you as well as Mister Potter or should I now say Snape?"

"Snape, professor" said Harry to her quietly.

She nodded and sat down in the only other seat available, the other one was already occupied by Severus and his fire whiskey he was nursing.

"Every well I would like to know what has happened to you young Mister Snape and why in Merlin's name you have got resorted in the first place, Professor Dumbledore said that you left your relatives for unknown reasons but is that true?" she asked him making Otiz's hackles climb he DID NOT like where this was going.

"Minerva please!" Severus almost, and I mean almost jumped to his feet in complete shock.

"Severus I need to know as his former Head of House I would like to know why one of my favourite lions has turned into a snake and your son at that" she retaliated to her ex student and work colleague.

"It is not my story to tell it is Hadrian's if he should choose to divulge to, I am his father and as you stated when he got resorted at the beginning of the year" sighed Severus calling another house elf for another fire whiskey as he knew it was going to be a long night as well as a long weekend.

"Dad please!!" said Harry to him and once the fire whiskey was brought to him he let it sit on the table.

"Ok professor I'll tell you everything that has happened to me but before I do could you calm down slightly your making Otiz upset and I don't want him to hurt you" said Harry stroking his fur to calm him down.

She sighed and took a calming breath and sighed a little, a house elf brought in some tea for Severus and Minerva while they brought pumpkin juice for the boys and a bowl of blood for Otiz.