22. This means War!!!

Let me just say this everyone!!! Thank you so much over 22k views, I never thought that it would take off like it has, thank you, thank you!!! I've given it a ever so slight name change as it's has become so well loved.

Now that is through onwards to the pranks!!!!
..........................

It had now been a week since Ron and Ginny had gotten the Howler and then Molly bursting into the Great Hall, everyone, teachers and students alike minus Dumbledore of all things kept them at a wide birth as they just couldn't believe what they had done to their friend, true enough Ginny didn't know any better as it was her brother that was instigating everything and she was following hook line and sinker.

Hermione on the other hand was very, very quiet about the whole like she just wanted to disappear from everything that was going on. She kept herself to herself most of the time and when she had to interact with her fellow students she wasn't the know it all brat that she always was, she let people answer the questions asked. ((Shocker))

The rest of the Weasely boys were planning on keeping an eye on their younger siblings or playing some pranks; namely the twins of course.

"We have..."

"...to do....."

"... something" said the twins going back and forth while wearing a hole in the Gryffindor common room floor, they were looking at their older brother who was reading a law book while also doing his duties.

"Don't get into trouble, otherwise I'll have you tell Professor McGonagall and she will give you detention with Flitch... again" said Percy as he got up when he noticed two first years coming into the room after cerfew.

The twins ended up going into their room and sat down on the floor in between their beds plotting on how to help Harry.

"So Gred what shall we do?" asked George to his brother while eating a chocolate frog.

"I don't know Forge I really don't but we have to do something".

"I know brother"

"But what?"

"Can we do to help our little Harrykins?"

"Oh it should be Hadikins now as he as adopted"

"Oh that's right he's now Hadrian Snape now"

"Not Harry Potter"

"Decisions decisions brother of mine"

"So little time brother"

They sat there for a while and even though the rest of their dorm mates were by this time asleep their minds were racing, they tried to sleep but nothing worked and so they got up and started plotting for the rest of the night.

The next morning you could tell that they were walking on dead feet, their eyes had bags under them, they were not hyperactive and blubbery and they looked like they were in fact zombies.
((Sorry Fred and George, I love you so much))