50. And He's Out Of Here

Tom was sitting in his office trying but failing to keep up with the paper work that Albus had neglected over the years, how in Merlin's sake did he manage to run the school when the paper work was ten years out of date!

"I'm going to kill the old man" he mutter to himself only to make Fawkes to trill at him happily.

"So you prefer me over him then? You know I have tried to kill him many times as well as Hadrian" but he was only met back with another trill and then he had a beak nuzzling his hair happily.

As Tom carried on working he didn't notice that his door was knocked on and then opened and closed, only for feet to stop in front of the desk.

Fawkes has fallen asleep on the back of his chair only to wake up when the person in front of the desk coughed slightly, making Tom drop his quill ruining the work he had been doing for the past hour.

"Blast it!" he then looked up and saw Cornelius Fudge standing there..

"Minister what do I owe the pleasure on this fine day?" Tom asked with a smile on his face, jestering for Fudge to sit down.

"I have come to inform you Headmaster Sötétség that there is a meeting regarding Albus Dumbledore and his place as Headmaster. You Tomas was it can I call you that?.."

With Tom's nod of conformation about using his first name Fudge continued.

"..as I was saying there is a meeting regarding you taking over as Headmaster, Dumbledore has stated that it is still his job, but with him being under house arrest he can not continue.

The date is set and I hope that you can have someone cover for you during the meeting. I would hate for this school to fall further down the ladder than it already has thanks to that old man".

"Very well Minister I will be there, I think either Minerva or Severus would be ok to help out for the day, I can get in some substitutes depending on who is willing to take this task" said Tom after reading the letter over again.

Fudge soon left after that making Tom sigh with regret, why did he say he would become Headmaster if it meant filling in blasted forms from ten years ago and having to deal with Fudge all in the same day.. he needed a fire whiskey but it being only Wednesday he would have to wait until the weekend and hopefully get to know Hadrian more.

.....

The day of the meeting was here and it looked like that both Minerva and Severus had decided to take the task of Headmaster for the day, half the day each and the rest of it working on completing their lesson plans and marking homework, Harry wasn't happy that he wouldn't be spending the day with his father but when everything was explained to him, he left it and told him that he would be in Hogsmeade with his friends and Otiz.

The meeting was at the Ministry in Fudge's office no less, Albus was already there in magic damping handcuffs who knew what the old man had up his sleeves.

Tom walked in with Fawkes on his shoulder, he had taken a liking to Tom even though he knew he had Nagini as well, he was perfectly happy on his new spot, Dumbledore never took him out like Tom was doing.

"Ah Tomas thank you for coming, I think you know Mr. Albus Dumbledore?" Tom kindly nodded, yes he knew the old coot from when he was at school but as he was using a entirely different name now he just replied with "only in hearing" his Hungarian accent coming forth.

"Ah yes, you are from Hungry so you don't really know about him, he was the Headmaster before you took over" explained Fudge to him making Fawkes trill happily as Tom sat down.

"Ah Fawkes my faithful companion are you here to help me?" asked Albus and when he brought his hands up Fawkes bit him hard and drew blood.

"Fawkes don't do that you don't know where he has been" said Tom gently rubbing his feathers, turning to Albus he introduced himself again as the last time he saw him they were in the court session regarding Harry.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again Mr. Dumbledore, I think you remember who I am from the last time we met, I am Tomas Marvolo Sötétség".

With introductions finished they finally go onto the important business that they were called here for.

"Dumbledore it has come to our attention that you have been making past, present and future students, including making Hadrian Snape go against He Who Shall Not Be Named.. " everyone shuddered besides Dumbledore of course.

".. the lad was only eleven years old at the time, you made him do this. We have looked into his records as well as everything that has happened and I must say we here at the Ministry are very disappointed in you".

"Cornelius let me explain it was all for the greater good, without Harry..." he was cut off by Tom and Fudge by saying "Hadrian".

"...is the only one that can defeat Voldemort who just so happens to be sitting right next to me with my familiar on his shoulder" snapped Dumbledore at them men in the room.

"Albus please, Mr. Sötétség, I apologise for his rudeness towards you, you are an outstanding lawyer as well as an exceptional Headmaster from what the students and staff have to say about you, and we are finally getting the paper work that had been missing for ten years and with that I thank you".

Tom beamed brightly, Fawkes trilled happily that his master was happy, his feathers glowed and slightly sparked but nothing caught fire and Tom just stroked the feathers making Fawkes trill more and more.

"Minister if e could get onto this, I have left poor Minerva and Severus to deal with the school and the still mountains of paper work that needs to be completed. They don't mind really but they still have their own work to complete and I sadly don't want to waste anymore time" said Tom making Fudge nod.

"I completely understand Tomas well let's finish this.." the door opened and two Aurors walked in and stood right behind Albus...

The roughly picked him up by his arms and said "Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore we at the Ministry find you guilty of treason against our Great Nation and putting young witches and wizards into in-compromising positions where their lives are on the lines where they shouldn't be.

You are also under arrest for grand larceny from one Tom Marvolo Riddle, one Severus Tobias Prince- Snape and one Hadrian Jameson Severus Snape formally known as Harry James Potter, bullying, intimidation, full knowledge of abuse from the just the three mentioned and filing documentation of illegal goods. Placing charms, potions and blocks onto young witches and wizards to complete tasks which are too high with their current level of magic which has resulted in many, many sad deaths.

The charms potions and blocks to tie the magic so then they would not exceed a certain level and to make them easier to bend to your will it is stated that Gringotts that you have permission from the family to do so and when we checked with their parents or guardians that nothing of the sort happened.

You Dumbledore have broken so many taboos so many laws that we at the Ministry find you guilty and you will be sent to Azkaban for the remainder of your life if in the lowest levels you will only have very slight contact with the dementors if they so wish it" and with that Dumbledore was taken away.