Day in the Life of Maxwell Ronald Anderson

((Another filler chapter sorry guys but I thought you would like an insight of Ron's new life as Maxwell and how he deals with everything that's changed, he's now a Squib and lives with his new Muggle family called the Anderson's))

"Max get up will you! You have to go to school!" shouted an unknown voice this woke Ron up due to not knowing who was calling for someone he didn't know.

He rolled back over on his bed but when he hit the wall knowing full well that his bed in Gryffindor Tower wasn't near the wall he shot up as fast as a bullet just as his door opened up to two identical black haired girls.

"Look Jessie, whittle Maxie hit his port whittle nose" said one of them to her sister, making her laugh.

"I know right Becky, it was so cute" and they left after shouting him to get up if not a bucket of freezing cold water would rain down on him.

Ron got up noticing that his wasn't even the Burrow how did he get here? Who were those girls? Where was he? What was he to do here?

The last thing he remembered that he was eating in the Great Hall with his friends when the new Headmaster was introducing himself and then everything went black.

He tried to find his wand or anything that would help him but all he found were some books, magazines and what the hell was that box in the corner of the room?

He had a wardrobe and when he looked in he saw no robes! No Hogwarts school robes! What in Merlin's name was going on?! He picked out what looked like a... plain shirt with a blue and black tie and a pair of black trousers.

He looked like a freakin' Ravenclaw! He wasn't some stinking Ravenclaw he was a Gryffindor through and through why should he have to wear these of all things!?

As he was just standing there he didn't notice that someone was at his door again, it wasn't until she hummed that he turned around to face her.

"What? Who are you?!" he stammered out only for her to sigh slightly and walk into the room.

"Max we have gone through this everyday, I'm you mother remember?" she said to him making him shake his head at her.

"My name is Ron! Ron Weasley! My name isn't Max!" he shouted at her making her sigh, it was the same conversation every morning with him besides the one that was "I'm a wizard! Magic is real! I'm not crazy I know magic!"

"Ok Max, ok let's just leave it there and head down to breakfast your running late for school no come on" and she ushered him down stairs and into the kitchen where the two girls Jessie and Becky and a man who was clearly their father was sitting eating breakfast.

"Love was it the same again, him not knowing you?" asked the man making the two girls giggle.

"Yes love he yet again says his name is Ron Weasel.." she was cut off by his satin "it's Weasely, my name is Ron Weasley how did I get here anyway?"

Both parents sighed but the girls just laughed harder making their father look at them saying "Jessica, Rebecca be nice ok your little brother just needs to see his psychiatrist again, that's all".

"I'm not crazy!" was all Ron said to them still standing in the doorway, he didn't know these people, so why should he do anything that they wanted.

"You have got to admit him thinking magic is real at this age, thirteen, is quite funny" said Becky to her sister who in turn nodded.

"Quite right sister it is, it was ok when he was little but this is going on boarder line crazy" said Jessie getting up with her sister as they had finished.