12. Snake Den

As everyone seems to keep asking I will write!!! *Bows down your wish is my command people*

Dinner was over and everyone started to head out of the Great Hall other than the Slytherin's that is they waited and once the rest were gone they decided that they would talk to Harry in the common room and then head to bed.

Once inside the common room Marcus Flint stepped forward and asked or rather said with a nasty smirk "why the great Harry Potter is finally in the Snake's Den...." this made everyone laugh besides Draco of course.

Harry whimpered slightly cutting off what ever Marcus was going to say and mumbled just loud enough to hear "it's not Harry Potter anymore it's Hadrian Snape..."

Everyone looked at him and laughed hard thinking that they had heard wrong but before they could ask anymore questions Severus stepped thorough the portrait leading to his office and then onto his private quarters.

"Everyone sit down and be quite for once in your miserable lives " and he glared at the older years and at a few of the younger as they were still talking quietly.

Before Harry could sit down he was pulled into Severus' hold and hugged him gently making everyone look at them like their head of house had grown a second head as well as other appendages.

"Now I would like to explain the new comer to our house as many of you already know him by a different name from last year but I would like to introduce him as one Hadrian Jameson Severus Snape, my son...."

He was cut off by a fourth year "what the hell!!" but with one look he stopped only a whimper coming from Snape's robes, Harry had resorted to hiding again like he did at the Malfoy's and his friends.

"Again let me talk before interrupting me please Mr. Andrews... as I was saying this is Hadrian Snape he is no longer Harry Potter. He was adopted over the summer after something happened... I will let him explain if he so wishes...

Also as you all heard at breakfast I am his father now and I would like each and everyone to look out for him as you can all tell he is very skittish and will hide when he is scared which normally is within my robes of all things.

If anything happens to him I would like one or a small group of you to bring him to me and no before any of you say I don't mind if I'm teaching when you bring him to me" said Severus to the students and then slowly coaxed Harry out of his robes so then he could introduce himself.

Once standing in front of everyone Harry whimpered again and tried to hide again but with Severus' hands on his shoulders, he mumbled his name but no one hears him and so Severus bent down slightly and said "Hadrian can you say that a bit louder for everyone to hear you please?"

With a very slight nod Harry said "I'm Hadrian Snape" how he managed to get out of Severus grip was beyond anyone and made the older girls laugh slightly and cooed at him when they noticed Harry hiding behind Severus once again.

"Ok everyone it's time for lights out... Mr. Malfoy if you would escort Hadrian here to your dorm that would be good" and so he left the room.

"Come on Hadrian let's go to bed, we each have our own rooms, two to a room really and as I have a spare you'll be sharing with me...." he leaned in close and continued "plus it's close to Uncle Sev so it's ok" this made the boy smile slightly but still didn't move from his spot.

Draco took it upon himself to grab hold of his hand, noticing the flinch right away, and pulled him towards the stairs leading down into the dorms.

Once settled in bed Harry just kept looking around not wanting to sleep but he was so tired he couldn't keep his eyes opened but he was forcing himself more than anything.

It had been three hours since everyone had gone to bed but Harry was still up not liking how things were turning out.... he was in the Snakes Den now and it looked like Ron and Hermione..... they weren't his friends anymore..... he never wanted that, yes he wanted to be safe from those monsters but it looked like he had lost something yet again.... his first ever friends.

He was out right crying at this point waking Draco up when he looked at the time after checking seeing that it was now one in the morning he got out of bed and sat in Harry's.

"What's wrong" he asked quietly to the boy but said boy just carried on crying not making any sense of what was happening to him.

Draco caught some words which were 'no friends' 'dad' 'monsters' 'help' Draco knew he had to bring Harry to Severus right away he was breaking down.

So yet again being gentle as he could he brought Harry to Severus quarters and asked to portrait to get him for them, the portrait left only to reappear right away only to have the door open to a misheaving Severus at the door clad in dark green pyjama bottoms and a white top.

He was bombarded by Harry right away crying loudly into his chest "thank you Draco, you can go back to bed now I have this. We will see you in the morning" and with that the door closed and Draco headed back to bed.

updated: 2/6/2020