45. Court HSSSAD-264726

Today was the day, the day where Severus would either keep or lose his son, his perfect boy, his baby. He didn't want to bring the boy here but he had to, this involved him as much as Severus in that matter.

On one side sat Severus with Harry, by default Otiz in his teenage form and their lawyer one Tomas Marvolo Sötétség ((Tom Riddle! Yay he's in the book finally)) their friends and family sat behind them, Draco and Blaise close enough to reassure him if needed.

Otiz had promised to behave himself and not go all demon on anyone, he sat there in a suit that he was forced to wear, it wasn't even in his colours, it was black of all things!

Out raged wasn't the word for what he felt at the moment, he looked like a blue haired Severus!

Harry sat in the middle of the table in a dark green shirt and black trousers and shoes, Severus you guessed it black... the bat was in full mode!

On the other side sat Dumbledore in a grotesque robes of snot yellow green with bright purple Patten's that changed every so often and his lawyer, who was a Squib who no one really cared for their name and if it was said they completely forgot it.

Behind them sat Ron, Ginny and Hermione all in their school uniform as Dumbledore thought that they had to come along for no reason what so ever.

Otiz growled but only Harry and Severus heard but stopped when Amelia Bones entered and sighed she had no reason why this was taking place as everything that she had seen was in fall working order.

Sadly as the court was called she had to play it out, with a sigh she called court.

"Court case of one Hadrian Jameson Severus Snape and Severus Tobias Snape vs. Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore HSSSAD- 264726 has come to court, date is November 16th, time is 10am".

"Please state attorney's"

Tom Riddle stood up and introduced himself, he looked like nothing like he used too, for one he looked to be in his late forties early fifties, his hair was a a soft dark brown almost black with some specks of grey and his dark eyes glowed with life.

"I am Tomas Marvolo Sötétség" and he sat down once Amelia nodded in his direction, then she turned to Albus attorney.

"Bancroft Kenelm Harrington" and he too sat down, he so didn't want to be there as his client had threatened him and his family that if he didn't help he would loose his family, his twins!

"It has come to the courts attention that one Albus Dumbledore has state claim over one Harry James Potter as his magical guardian but due to the paperwork given to said court, the person no longer exists!"

This made everyone in the court room gasp, the boy sitting next to the potions master looked nothing like Harry Potter so who was the boy? and why did Albus as for an unknown boy to a court that was to do with Harry Potter.

"Harry Potter is sitting right there! Next to the bat!" shouted Ginny making everyone look at her, she was what twelve what was a student doing here?

"Quiet Miss...."

"Weasley soon to be Mrs Harry James Potter" and she stuck her nose up in the air.

"You have lost your say completely after we delay with you after trying to kill young Mister Snape, so I would kindly ask you sit down before I make good on my promise at your court case" said Amelia, making the girl sit down.

"As I was saying die to evidence that was giving to the court as well as Mister Harrington, Mister Potter has been adopted by Severus Snape on the 6th August last year" everyone looked to Harry who looked to be shaking in his seat making Severus hug him as well as Otiz.