60. A Date?.... and Forgiveness

Severus was one pissed of man, he was more than snarky with anyone within a five mile radius, he was giving out detention for stupid little things like not wearing your tie properly or scuffed shoes and all because of one man....

Tomas Mavolo Sötétség....

Tom Mavolo Riddle....

Former Lord Voldemort

He was now seething in his office marking essays and drinking some fire whiskey and trying to drown out his worries and trying desperately not to cry.

Yes he was human but he rarely showed his true emotions, he had shown Harry more times then he could count but everyone else no, it was a side he didn't want to show anyone.

"These dunderheads don't know how to even gold a spoon. T for Troll, it's bad" there was red marks all over the work he wasn't even reading the work to grade ithe was so annoyed, tears streaming down his face.

"Why did that idiot have to take her out of isolation? She's hurt my baby way to much, so did the other two how he trusted them and all of it lost to him..." he was full out crying now and didn't hear the door opening.

"Sev?... you in here?" said the voice that was calm but you could hear the worry in his voice.

As he came further into the office and he could hear crying.

'Thats strange he never cries, at least not in front of anyone that is' thought the owner of the voice as he walked further in.

He could finally see Severus he was a mess, his desk was a mess it was never like that, he liked order and everything in its place, it was one reason he was so annoyed if someone messed up in class, it meant a mess he had to clean, plus it was his favourite subject, his master's degree...

He never noticed pale arms wrap around him until he heard the voice that whispered in his ear.

"Tom get off me! I'm still mad at you, you idiot!" he tried to get up but he was stuck which didn't please him at all.

"Thomas Riddle get off me right now or I will hex you! I don't care if you were once Lord Freakin Voldemort I will hex you into outta space if you don't let me go!" Tom did showly.

"Sevvie I'm sorry for being an arse and everything I didn't know it would affect you like it has over the last few weeks. I'm really sorry" said Tom as he tried to worm his way back in to the man's closed of heart.

"You want me to forgive you! You put that girls need to learn over the emotional turmoil she put my son through, my Hadrian has been bullied by them, money stolen, paid to be his friends.

What do you want me to say Thomas! I forgive you! Like heck I will! You pathetic, insignificant arse! I should never of confessed my feelings to you, you idiot!" he was back to crying.

((Sev is a sensitive soul in this right))

Tom went to comfort him which he let him. Which surprised Tom more, he knew he did wrong and what he didn't know was how much it must of hurt his lover and his son.

"Sev I'm really sorry, I was insensitive and stupid can you ever forgive me?" he looked into watery onyx eyes, his dark blue eyes looking into them.

He wiped some tears away from and kissed Severus' forehead, "can you forgive me for being a prat? If so I have a surprise for you in your chambers" he slowly pulled a weepy Severus into his arms.

He lead him through the door hidden in the back of the office to Severus' chambers where a nice meal was waiting for them as he didn't see him at dinner that night.

Waiting on the table was a starter of ham and pea soup for Severus and stuffed mushroom in a garlic butter for Tom, a main of lobster ultimate feast with broccoli, garlic butter and lemon for Severus and for Tom sirloin steak and chips and for dessert of tiramisu layer cake and molten chocolate lava cake.

Severus could tell Tom was trying to butter him up badly he had asked the elves to make his favourite food, everything there he loved, he knew Tom didn't like them much but the way he was doing this it was starting to get hard not to forgive him.

As they are Severus was debating whether to forgive him or not all the while listening to what was being said to him by Tom or at least he was trying to that is.

"Sev I'm sorry I really am"

"I know you are you idiot, and I think I can forgive you" as he ate the last of his favourite chocolate cake.

"One last surprise for you" he brought Severus to the living room where a television was sitting along with his favourite movie of all time.

White Chicks, yes it was a Muggle film but he loved it and his favourite chocolates of Godiva and three whole boxes, he was one happy man tonight.

They spent the rest of the night on the sofa under a cashmere blanket wrapped in each others arms, Tom feeding him chocolates every so often, who knew the man loved chocolate so much, Tom though he would have to stock up on the chocolate if he wan...

They spent the rest of the night on the sofa under a cashmere blanket wrapped in each others arms, Tom feeding him chocolates every so often, who knew the man loved chocolate so much, Tom though he would have to stock up on the chocolate if he wanted Severus in a good mood.

"You know I asked Hadrian for help Sev, I didn't know what to do to get back into your good books, I don't want to be in the dog house any more, I love you, you snarky bat" he kissed him full on the lips

"You're an idiot but your my idiot" said Severus once Tom finally let him go, they continued to watch the film and many more as well eat the chocolates late into the night.

Hey peeps I've now started on a non executive contact on WebNovel, where the story will also be on there for you to enjoy.

Wish me good luck in this new adventure that has been two months in the planning