13. Slytherin's New Day

The morning came quite quickly if you asked one Severus Tobias Snape as he got out of bed he was met by a whimper and so looked down next to him and saw his son sleeping peacefully.

Slowly he got up only for him to whimper more than before and so looking at the time seeing that it was seven in the morning woke up his son.

"Hadrian come on son it's time to wake up, Hadrian..." he gently shook the boy until he was awake, peering at him were his emerald green eyes which so reminded him of his mother.

"Come on son time for breakfast, go an have a shower and meet me in the living room ok" and he pushed his son towards the shower.

Twenty minutes later Severus was met by a clean, dressed Harry who still had damp hair and his glasses were still slight steamed up. With a flick of his wand he had Harry's hair dry and his glasses clear.

They walked into the Great Hall and everyone was silent until someone at the Gryffindor table said "look there is the new snake of Hogwarts whatever happened to the Great Harry Potter' and they laughed.

Harry shunk down and hid the best he could beside his father, he had to keep up mind you as he had started walking towards the Slytherin table.

He placed Harry next to Draco who nodded as he walked to the staff table.

"Hadrian don't mind what they say, they don't know what has happened to you before Uncle Sev took you in" said Draco to the boy who had brought his knees up and placed his forehead on them.

He sat like for most of breakfast and only looked up when Severus tapped him on his shoulder "Hadrian, Harry come on son you need to eat something" and he smiled ever so slightly.

He slowly put his knees down and grabbed some toast and butter, Severus saw what he was doing and so got some yogurt and some mixed fruit and placed it in front of Harry as well as some pumpkin juice.

With a look of disgust Harry looked at him with a glare that just made him smile more "eat that Harry and then it's time for class" so Severus went back to the staff table.

The day started out fine Harry had to admit Herbology was good Professor Spout talked about the Venomous Tentacula, good thing it was only revision, next was Charms where they learned the Shrinking Charm which was great as he was one of only a few that had managed it. Hermione wasn't one of them.

Now it was lunch and as he was heading there he was stopped by some Gryffindor's, his own house was going to be picking on him.

"So our own Harry Potter is no longer a lion but a slimy snake at that. What the hell happened Harry? Why have you gone over to them and not stay with us?" asked one of the sixth years by the name of Yasmin Cruise she had black hair with purple tips to it and blue eyes, while her brother Jacob had black hair with red tips to it with green eyes, just sneered at the boy in front of him from next to his sister.

 What the hell happened Harry? Why have you gone over to them and not stay with us?" asked one of the sixth years by the name of Yasmin Cruise she had black hair with purple tips to it and blue eyes, while her brother Jacob had black hair with red...

((The twins Yasmin and Jacob, image them with the purple and red tips to their hair as well as the blue and green eyes))

"I can't believe our Saviour has turned into a slimy snake of all things, what is the Wizarding world coming to? What do we do when He Who Shall Not Be Named can come and get us and kill us all!"

This made everyone who was in the hall come over to see what was going on and when they all saw that Harry was being bullied by his own house, ex house at that, they knew something was going on.

A few of the students came to Harry's rescue while others stayed and others went to get some teachers.

"Look at this the great Harry Potter is shaking" laughed Jacob to his twin sister and she too started laughing but it was all to follow him, she didn't want to but he was her brother after all.

"I'm not Harry Potter" said Harry loud enough to be heard but Jacob didn't believe that, and smirked "you are Harry Potter you are a spitting of James Potter one of the best seekers of all of Hogwarts history and so are you Harry!! Why in Godric Gryffindor did you leave?" shouted Jacob to the now whimpering and shaking Harry.

Suddenly he was wrapped in total darkness only to hear a strong baritone voice that he knew that belonged to one Severus Snape, his father.

"Mr. Cruise I would like to know why you think it's a good idea to pick on a fellow student and one that was once apart of your own house" said Severus to the boy.

"I want to know why Harry is now in Slytherin away from his house, his friends!" sneered Jacob to Severus but he just sighed and said in a low voice "Hadrian was resorted into a different house due to his father wanting him to".

"You know his parents are dead Professor you know that right, he saved the Wizarding world when he was a baby and then treated well by the way of his family and then came here" said Yasmin to him only to shrink back when he looked at her.

"Miss Cruise I will say this now so then everyone here and hear what I have to say "I am his father now, I adopted him in August, after what I saw will haunt me for the rest of my life...." he was going to continue and say what had happened to poor Harry but he was cut off by crying.

"Dad no more please I don't want them to know please" cried Harry more, "I don't want to be here, I want to go back to your chambers please no more dad" Severus just hugged him tightly and walked off.

Minerva got there just before Severus started to tell everyone about what had happened to Harry only to stop in her tracks when she heard Harry crying into Severus.

"Everyone get into the Great Hall for dinner please and once I know I will inform you all of what has happened now off you go" she said and then once all the students left the hallway she walked over to Severus and Harry.

"Severus what on earth has happened here?" she asked but Severus just shook his head "Minerva I will come and tell you at a later date, now if anyone needs me I'll be in my chambers with my son for the rest of the night" and he walked off into the dungeons.

updated 2/6/2020