11. The Restort

Harry had returned to school and was right away brought into a hug by Ron and Hermione, at first he flinched but slowly relaxed but didn't completely relax like he used to, he didn't really trust them for some reason.

He was brought to the Gryffindor table right away and asked all sorts of questions on why he had disappeared over the weekend they; namely Ron and Hermione, wanted to go and sneak into Hogsmead with him but couldn't find him at all and so they did it without him resulting in detention for both of them.

"I kinda had something to do, that's all, sorry if I worried you" said Harry as he was putting some food onto his plate and slowly started to eat his breakfast, wedged snuggly between both Ron and Hermione, making him slightly uncomfortable.

Breakfast was half way through when McGonagall got up and said "it has come to my attention that someone in the school needs to be resorted...." everyone was shocked but not Severus or Harry.

"Who is it?"

"What's going on?"

"This has never happened before"

"We need to know" came all the replies to what was going on.

"Quite now if you would let me continue. Yes this has never happened before but due to what has happened over the past few months, this person has been adopted and their parents would like them to be resorted so I would ask one Hadrian Jameson Severus Snape to come up" and so Harry stood up and walked to where the sorting hat now lay.

McGonagall set the hat upon his head and right away the hat started to speak to him

'Ah Mister Potter or should I now called you Snape?'

"Snape if you please" said Harry to it

'Very well then Mister Snape I see that you father adopted you back in August when he came and recused you.... from them. Yes I can see that everything is now falling into place, you have done what you can in Gryffindor but I still stand by what I said last year Slytherin would be the better house for you'

"I think I'm now ready" said Harry and right away the hat shouted out 'SLYTHERIN!' Harry got up off the stool and headed towards the table, Draco moved aside and let Harry sit down.

"Welcome to Slytherin Hadrian".

"Harry what are you doing there, Gryffindor is the place for you!" shouted Ron to him, this made Hermione nod her head as well as Ginny, who Harry had met on a few occasions.

Harry said nothing and continued to eat some toast and butter as he had filled up on bacon and eggs before his whole resorting.

"So Potter part of the snakes now are you? Remember you will also be a lion in the snakes den" said Pansy

"Go away Pansy, Hadrian doesn't have to say a thing to you and it doesn't matter if he is a lion in the snakes den, he's welcome here" said Draco who happened to look towards his godfather only to gain a nod.

After breakfast Harry was tag teamed by Ron and Hermione asking what on earth had happened, but Harry didn't want to say anything and so stepped back slightly only to bump into his father.

"D...d...dad" was all he said making his Gryffindor friends look at him, "Hadrian is something the matter here?"

Only to have his son hide behind him mumbling something about not wanting to explain everything to his friends and so it was down to him.

"Mister Weasley, Miss Granger and Mister Malfoy I would like all three of you to come to my quarters after dinner tomorrow so then I can explain everything to your about Hadrian here. Now if you all don't mind classes are about to start so off you go" and Severus left after he managed to get Harry from behind him.

updated: 2/6/2020