51. "Quirky" meets "Annoying"

Harry was enjoying his time with his friends in Hogsmeade when Otiz changed into his teenage form and was met by Fawkes sitting on his shoulder and the two began to talk to each other like they hadn't seen each other in years, good friends through and through.

"Well they look happy" said Pansy as she had finally hooked her arm around Harry's as he was busy looking in a store window, not really caring as he had seen those two talk quite often.

"Haddy can you buy me so chocolate please, Drakey won't buy me any" said Pansy pouting like a kicked puppy trying to get her way.

"Pansy if Dray won't buy you any do you think I will, I need to get some quills and then finish my homework before my father finishes what ever he had to do today, we are meant to have some father and son time, plus I have been invited over to the Malfoy's for dinner tonight".

"Oh yeah I forgot about that as well, oops Mother and Father won't be happy with that. I have also heard that the new Headmaster will be joining us as well".

"Dray it's true Fawkes has told me that Tomas has finished and is heading back now" said Otiz as he walked up to Hadrian and pulled Pansy off him with a slight growl, Fawkes on his shoulder who trilled at them.

"Fine spoil sport" and she walked off leaving the guys alone.

"Dray we should head back then, I don't think your parents including my dad will be too happy if we are late" said Harry to him and waved goodbye to the rest of them and headed back to the castle.

They soon left for the evening after Tom had returned for their evening away from Hogwarts.

......

As they were out for the evening students went about studying after their time in Hogsmeade if they were allowed to go that is and one third year was completely banned until further notice, the teachers weren't going to make an opportunity for her to attack a fellow student if she was in Hogsmeade.

As she came into the library Madam Pince sneered and said "you young lady I want to see you at all times, no going to the back, you are to stay here and study I don't want my books to disappear!".

"Yes Madam Pince" said Hermione and she sat down like she had done like all her classes, she was being treated like a five year old that couldn't be trusted with anything. Even her quill had been changed into something for young child.. so the couldn't get hurt.

Everything she had was now something for a child, thank Merlin her school books hadn't changed much but there were charms so them she couldn't tamper with it.

"Oh can I sit here?" asked an airy voice bringing Hermione out of her thoughts and looked to see who was talking and noticed that it was Luna Lovegood.

"Sure no one else wants to sit by me and I'm not allowed to be out of sight of any teachers so..."

Luna just hummed in thought and opened up a book and started reading, ignoring the girl.

"Miss Granger quiet in here, you being a third year should know better than talk while everyone else is reading and studying" said Madam Pince as she came out from a book shelf.

Hermione hung her head low and started reading her book on Care of Magical Creatures for an essay that was due in on Monday.

Hermione noticed right away that her book had bits and pieces missing and so she would have to look it up if Madam Pince would let her that is or she would get another failing grade which she couldn't afford to get.. she was getting worse than Crabbe or Goyle and they don't even do their homework.

She walked up the the reception desk and looked at Madam Pince but she ignored the girl and helped another student find their book.

And so she went and sat back down huffing loudly making Luna stopped reading and looked up to her.

"You know if you hadn't of started this you wouldn't be in this mess" said Luna in an airy tone.

"Hermione Granger please to meet you and you are?"

"Luna Lovegood" and she went off to stare at something that wasn't there.

.......

The rest of of Harry and Draco's friends came into the library then and sat down in the only available seats, the desk with Luna and Hermione.

"Oh look Looney Lovegood and someone else" said Pansy "do you guys remember her name? I don't".

"I don't know either" said Blaise as the others laughed or in the case of Greg and Vince they grunted.

Hermione knew that she was being shunned just like Ron was but due to her keeping herself to herself mostly it wasn't as quick as it had been with Ron... she just wanted her friend back was that too much to ask?

"Hello Miss Lovegood how have you been?" asked Theo as he sat down next to her while the rest of his friends went to a different table not wanting to be near Luna much less Hermione, the out cast.

"Why thank you Mister Nott, I have been well, daddy has wrote an article about Hadrian and how young Weasley has been cast out of the magical world.. do you where he went?"

"Sadly I do not, if his own family don't know then we won't know unless th..." he was cut off by Hermione banging her hands on the table crashing everyone's eye.

"Ronald is in the Muggle World just because he wanted his best friend back! You... Everyone here shunned him and then he lost his magic!

How could everyone do that to him! He wanted his best friend back! Was that too much to ask! Was it!" she screamed the last part which then she was thrown back into a wall.

Everyone looked at where it could of come from but no one had their wands out.. no one knew who is was but she was now unconscious.

Many wanted to leave her there but it would look so bad if another teacher would come in and see her and so with great reluctance Madam Pinch called for a house elf to bring her to the Hospital Wing.

Annoyed was one Madam Pomfrey, she knew she had to do her job and help the girl recovered but with what had been going on she just left the girl but did keep a eye on her just in case she did wake up.