27. Albus......... The Paddy!

Albus was furious at those blasted twins! Everything now was ruined! How could they do something like this! Yes he was paying their younger siblings and the know it all girl, for some reason he wasn't able to bribe the other Weasely's. Damn it all to seven pits of Hell!

Everything was ruined! How did they do this! How did they come up with these potions or spells and place it on them!

Like a child having a tantrum he chucked everything off his desk screaming at the top of his lungs.

The portraits of the past Headmasters all looked at him and then looked at each other, some commenting on how he was acting.

"Should we get him a dummy and a stuffie and put him down for a nap?" said Armando Dippet.

"Or maybe a bottle for the nap?" said Phineas Black and everyone laughed at the two headmasters commenting on Albus.

Albus looked over at them red in the face and screamed again at them, this made them all look at him and all decide that it was time of leave the tantrum throwing Albus.

"Blasted old pictures I should of snuffed them all out and leave mine there instead" muttered Albus to himself, Fawkes just looked at him and trilled and left as well. He was starting to not like this Headmaster anymore.

Albus sat down at his desk and screamed again, he waved his hand and brought his lemon drops back onto the table and took one out of the bowl and put in his mouth.

He didn't notice one bit that it tasted ever so slightly off and just kept eating them until lunch time, he couldn't even be asked to do his work.

At lunch everyone was there and so about half way through he stood up and tapped his goblet to get everyone's attention.

Harry just shuddered he knew something was up but didn't say anything and kept watching.

"It has come to my attention that two......" he stopped when he notice his voice had changed to something that was very high, squeaky and very girly.

His face turned red in anger!

"All Weasely's in my office now!! Granger, Potter and Malfoy Now!" he screamed, everyone else tried not to laugh at him as the people named got up and left.

...........

In the office he made everyone sit down and then noticed that Harry was missing, he looked at everyone and then stared at Draco again.

"Mister Malfoy where is Mister Potter? I asked for all you to come to my office, why isn't he here as well?".

Draco gulped but gained his resolve after a few tense minutes.

"I'm sorry sir but I remember at the beginning of the year he got resorted as his name has changed as his father wanted it" he said confidently to the enraged Professor.

"Go get him!" said Albus to him but Draco didn't move.

"I'm sorry sir but no one in Hogwarts is called Harry Potter, who am I meant to get?"

Albus flew at the second year only to have Percy, Fred and George get to him in time and pulled the poor boy out of the way.

"Sir be reasonable. Hadrian isn't here because you didn't ask for him" said Percy trying to calm the infuriated professor down.

"I don't care what his name is I want him in this office now!" and he screamed which only made his already high pitched voice even higher making the students place their hands over their ears. Ouch!

Wanting to get away from the professor as quickly as possible Draco he left the room and headed down to Charms class, he knocked and waited for Filius to let him in.