16. Bullying

Harry was at lunch when it happened again, he had just put a small portion of mash and some turkey on his plate and was about to eat when Ron and Hermione came over.

"So little Potter is alone eating" said Ron to him, making him stop.

"Harry come on, come back to us your real friends" said Hermione

"Potter just get up from there right now!" Ron's voice getting louder making Harry shrink he hated loud noises.

".....just....... leave" was all he said trying to go back to his lunch.

"Oh I don't think so Potter you better get up from there right now before I do something to you in front of everyone" sneered Ron making Hermione nod her head.

She loved Harry as a brother but when he became a snake she didn't know what to do and with Ron being a prat like he normally was she didn't want to lose her other friend as well.

"Harry come on, let's go back to our house now, everything will be forgiven" and she touched his shoulder making him scream out!

"Leave me alone!" and he ran out of the hall.

"That bloody prat once I get a hold of him....." Ron didn't finish as his sister came up to them.

"What the hell happened to my beloved Ron?? You know he will be mine" and all three walked off, them not knowing that over half of the Great Hall had heard everything.

In the hallway Harry was yet again confronted by the three.

"Harry my love come to me right now, we are meant to be together forever, it has been set in motion since we were born" said Ginny to him.

"Yeah Potter come on we have Transfiguration now so come!!" sneered Ron yet again.

"Potter, Harry please this is the last time I'm going to beg you!" moaned Hermione she was getting pissed off now, just like the Weasley siblings.

"Um.... I have an appointment....." and he turned down the hall towards the dungeons he didn't want to go to classes he wanted to be anywhere but near them.

But before he could go any further he was punched none to lightly in his face breaking his glasses and his nose, blood spilling everywhere.

"Get your fucking sorry arse off that floor right now and let's head to class" said Ron grabbing him roughly.

He was about to yank him up when he was stopped by Draco "what in Merlin's name are you doing to Hadrian??" once he was close enough.

"Nothing much he started it when he wouldn't listen to us when we said we had class, just walked the fuck away" said Ginny and Ron together.

"He doesn't have to do nothing he doesn't want" said Draco to them coming over to help Harry up off the floor then noticing his bleeding nose and broken glasses.

"What the hell?" screamed Draco making Harry flinch, "sorry Hadrian I didn't mean to make you jump" said Draco more quietly.

"I want dad" mumbled Harry to him.

"I'll go get him right now"

"No need" said Severus to them.

Everyone flinched they all knew that voice, he was so passed that they where all late for class and that his son was on the floor next to his godson, nose bleeding and glasses broken.

"What has transpired here?" he asked in such a low threating voice that they all went white.

"They wouldn't leave me alone dad" was all that Harry did to him only to have Ron and Ginny rebuttal saying that they did nothing wrong.

"Professor we were just telling Harry..."

"Hadrian" said Draco cutting off the ginger

"No it's Harry!" said Ginny to him

"Quiet! Mr. Weasley continue"

"As I was saying I was telling him that we had Transfiguration now and that he was heading the wrong way"

"That doesn't explain his nose"

"Professor he fell when he turned round" said Ginny smiling, playing the innocent game, which wasn't working.

"My office now all of you, Mr. Malfoy go and get Madam Pomfrey, tell her that someone has been injured and that they are in my office" Draco ran off right away.

"You three my office now!! Hadrian can you stand??" he said to all of them.

Harry took his hand to help him up and because his glasses where broken he had to have help anyway.

updated: 2/6/2020

I would like to mention in the next coming chapters, two people have given me such great ideas and they are SamUley and japgal94 wait and find out who's chose!!!

Please be patient!! Arigatou min'na San!!
🌸🌺