37.2 Fun Little Family Outing part 2

They had finally finished with all the magical toys and so Severus thought it would be a good idea to go into Muggle London to finish getting something's for Otiz while spending time with his two boys, yes he was now counting Otiz as a son instead of a familiar to Harry.

"Tev were we go?" asked Otiz as Harry took hold of his hand tightly while they walked through the Leaky Cauldron and into Muggle London.

"We Otiz are going to get you and Hadrian some more toys and clothes".

"I don't need anything else I thought we were just getting Otiz some toy's?" asked Harry looking at his father shocked.

"Hadrian don't worry we are out as a family and you can never have enough clothes, plus I would like to get some nice clothes as the Malfoy's are coming over to dinner tonight and I know you don't like to wear robes and I doubt Otiz will wear them" and he laughed slightly to his son.

As they walked Otiz picked up a scent that made his pupils turn into slits and as he tried to walk away to the smell, Severus also stopped making Harry look at them both.

"Dad?" Harry asked nervously towards his father, keeping a tight grip on Otiz for support as now he was bringing to transform back into his animal form.

"Lupin get out of there before something bad happens to you as I don't think Hadrian's familiar will hold on much longer" said Severus and out came a sandy haired man wearing worn out clothing, looking like a right mess.

"Severus... and this must be Harry..... hello cub" said the name only known as Lupin.

"Hi...." Harry hid right away from the man dragging Otiz with him now that he was back to his animal form, growling at the man.

"I think we have to stop the shopping while we grab a drink and talk" said Severus to them and then turned to Harry more and got down to his level.

"Hadrian can you try and make Otiz go back to his human form, it would be easier to walk around and not have a blue fox hybrid around".

They then both looked at Otiz who was still growling at Lupin but then looked at Harry and saw the question in his eyes and so transformed back into his human form.

"I no wike you mister" said Otiz pointing at Lupin, eyes glowing in displeasure.

"Come on then I see a nice café just up the road from here" said Lupin and so the three followed the werewolf into the café.

Once they got a seat and had ordered their drinks, Lupin finally started talking.

"Hello Harry my name is Remus John Lupin and I was a very close friend to your parents James and Lily, I'm so sorry about what happened to you back then, I wasn't in the country to help you at the time.

I wish I was there to help you and introduce myself to you back then and also introduce you to the magical world but Dumbledore sent me away" he sighed and picked up his drink, taking a sip he and tired to calm his nerves.

"I went to school with them and your father James kept my secret about my furry little problem, I will tell you more about that later if you let me that is".

Harry was looking at this man who claimed to be his parents best friend, yes he wanted to know more about them but now he had Severus as his father. What did he want more? To know his birth parents or not?

"Ok Mr. Lupin I would like to know more about them, that is if my father is ok with that" looking towards Severus for confirmation.

Severus just nodded, taking a sip of his steaming hot coffee, he sighed and then turned to his son "I knew your mother when we were children, I was the one to tell her that she was a witch, your aunt wasn't happy that your mother could do something she couldn't" and he took another sip of coffee.

Otiz was quiet, this wolf thingie next to him was making him very unsettled, he didn't like him, he was going to hurt his familiar which wouldn't be good and so he decided to sit on Harry's lap staking his claim.

"Severus who is this little boy anyway, he can't be your son, last time I checked you had no other family" said Lupin to the black haired man.

"Lupin this is Otiz Hardian Severus he is Hardian's familiar, you know Hadrian as Harry Potter but last year before going back to school I rescued him from his relatives but I'll explain that more at a later date".

"Dad can we get back to shopping I saw something in a window that I would like to look at" said Harry changing the subject right away as they all had finished their drinks besides Otiz as he would only drink blood.

"Very well come along, yes you as well Lupin" said Severus paying for their drinks and leaving the café, once outside Harry handed Otiz his sippy cup with the blood in it.

They walked back down the street and entered the store that Harry had seen.

..........

Inside Harry brought them to the hoodies which one that he saw had a red loin and green snake on, which paid homage to both Griffindor and Slytherin which made Severus laugh.

"Very well Hadrian anything else you would like? Otiz what about you?" said Severus to the two boys.

"Sweepy now Tev" said Otiz putting his arms up to be carried by him.

"Ok Otiz ok, Hadrian pick out anything else and then we will head to the children's section for Otiz and then collect more toys".

Lupin looked on he never knew that the boy they had once called Sniverllus back at school could be so caring to his cub, this made him smile it looked like Harry was in good hands but he could smell an underlying bitter smell if he could call it that.

"Severus could we perhaps have a talk about Harry tonight perhaps?" asked Lupin to the dower man who now had a small child in his arms.

He just nodded to him and then Harry appeared again holding some shorts and a t-shirt.

"Ok now that you have something let's get Otiz sorted" laughed the man who was now holding a sleeping Otiz in his arms.

..........

They arrived in the children's section within moments and went to the little boys clothes.

"Lupin make yourself useful for once and pick out some clothes, ones that are in the age range of five to seven years old, we don't know how quickly he will grow so I would rather cover all bases" said Severus looking through a rail of clothes.

They spent another half and hour looking at clothes and toys for Otiz who was completely out cold on Severus' shoulder snoring away.

Staff members all cooed at what they thought was the father of the sleeping boy making him blush slightly, once at the till they paid and headed back to the Leaky Cauldron and then they apparated after Lupin took hold of Severus sleeve along with Harry.

"Welcome Lupin to my home, sit down while I put our little one to bed and put away everything, won't take a minute" said Severus as Lupin sat down and Harry disappeared into his room not wanting to left with a complete stranger.

updated: 5/6/2020