10. The Talk

Harry was in his room resting after visiting the Malfoy's which he had to admit it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be, even though he needed a Calming Daught and then fell asleep, the only thing that still had him worried was Draco. Were they still enemies or were they now friends considering that he was now Severus' son and that Severus was Draco's god father?! Who knew what was going to happen next..... Until there was a knock on his bed room door.

"Hadrian we need to talk about Draco" said Severus as he came into the room smiling, he did that more often than before which made him look more human, more of a person then he knew Severus cared so acting like this also in turn made him smile as well. "Ok dad what is it" asked Harry putting his art work away.

"Well when you fell asleep I told both Narcissa and Lucius about what had happened and I told Draco to let by gones be by gones and I don't think he will without you saying anything."

"Do I have to?!" moaned Harry to his father but he knew it was wasted as his father only nodded to him.

"Fine I'll let everything go and make peace but if he doesn't then you owe me some sugar quills" said Harry as he got off his bed and pulled on a XXL baggy hoodie as he headed towards the door.

"Thank you Hadrian for this and either way I'll get you some sugar quills ok" and they both left the room and headed towards the living room only for Harry to stop and stare at the blonde headed boy in the room.

"Oh Merlin really dad you didn't tell me that Malfoy was here, is this the reason why you came and got me in the first place?" he asked while Severus headed towards the kitchen to get them something to drink, acting like he didn't know what he was talking about, so Harry went and sat down in what he had claimed as 'his spot', a light brown chair that had a Gryffindor blanket and cushion on it as well as two stuffed owls, a white one and a black one.

"So Potter. Severus wanted me to come and talk to you about what's happened" said Draco but Harry said nothing to him only hummed.

"Potter really?! I'm talking to you about something important here and you're ignoring me!!"

"Draco calm down Hadrian isn't saying anything because he gave up the name Harry James Potter the day I adopted him and so won't say anything to you until you call him by his new name" explained Severus to Draco as he placed a cup of tea in front of him, his son and then sat down himself.

"Pott- I mean Snape.... Merlin that's freaking, I'm sorry for being an arse to you over the past year or so can we let everything go and finally be friends?" said Draco to Harry who was now looking fully at him while drinking his tea.

"Draco I can forgive you but I will never and I mean I will never forget that you where being an arse to me and I'm sure my father would like me to forget it all but I just can't, I can't. I mean all the time we could of been friends but you judged me because of the friends I made myself, ones that never had before because of my cousin bullying everyone in school to hate me.

Draco I can forgive you for all of that but I can't forget you for being an arse to my first and only friend I had made. I'll be going to school as Hadrian Jameson Severus Snape I will never be Harry James Potter again".

"So does this mean that we can start from the begining?"

"I think it does. Hello my name is Hadiran, Hadiran Snape please to met you".

"Draco Malfoy a pleasure to meet you" and finally they both shook hands.

"Finally you are going to get along and no more fighting I hated to see you to fight all the time when you could be friends" said Severus after a long while of watching the boys converse.

"Oh and by the way Hadrian you will be resorted when you go back to school it will be much better to have that done sooner rather than later".

Harry just hummed and pulled his legs towards him and curled into a ball saying nothing, Severus knew that he wouldn't be talking for a while now and that soon he would be asleep but first dinner.