15. Another Conflict, Albus intervenes

**Warning in this chapter of abuse is mentioned**

Harry was sitting in Transfiguration class listening on how to transform an animal into a crystal clear water goblets, Harry hated it as he only managed to half of it right and so was practicing with all his might, making sure the pronunciation was correct.

Suddenly an owl swooped in and landed on his desk, right away he asked if he could collect the letter from the owl and Professor McGonagall just nodded she wanted it out of her class for the time being.

Harry took the letter and slowly opened it after he had finally managed to transform his animal into the required water goblet. Whoop whoop!

Harry, my boy please come to my office after dinner tonight we have much to discuss.

Albus Dumbledore.

Harry looked at the letter not really knowing what to do and so pocketed the letter until after dinner, he wanted to tell Severus about this right away and he knew he had to wait until just before dinner to tell him.

At dinner Harry was quiet and was slowly pushing his food around his plate making the other Slytherin's look at him, all asking the same question but it was Pansy that asked out loud.

"So Snape...." shape was cut off but Harry.

"Hadrian please"

"Ok so, Hadrian what's the matter with you all of a sudden?" she asked making everyone else nod all wanting to know what was wrong with the ex golden boy of Gryffindor.

"Nothing but I have to go see Dumbledore after this and I'm worried about what he wants is all, do you think I can bring my da.... Professor Snape with me?" he caught himself before he said dad to them.

"Hadrian it will be fine and I don't think Snape will mind at all after all he is your father right" said Blaise to him taking a bite of his beef afterwards.

Smiling to them, he finally felt that he belonged in the house of snakes and so after dinner he tapped on the portrait leading to his father's private quarters.

"Dad? I got a letter in Transfiguration today and Dumbledore wants to see me in his office and I don't want to go alone" said Harry in the door way, Severus looked up and smiled slightly to him.

"Ok Hadrian I'll come with you, Albus must have something important to talk to you about if he sent you a letter during class" said Severus getting up and walking towards the door.

"Come along Hadrian"

"Thank you" and so the pair left to go to the Headmaster's office.

Once inside Albus looked a bit shocked at seeing Severus with Harry of all things.

"Harry I thought I only asked for you to come to my office, why did you bring Professor Snape with you?" asked Albus to the quiet boy standing next to his father.

Severus led him to one of the chairs in the office and both of them sat down. "Albus I am here as Hadrian has asked me to come along as his Head of House as well as his father" sneered Severus to the Headmaster.

"Harry my boy..."

"Albus his name is Hadrian Jameson Severus Snape, he is no longer Harry James Potter!!" Severus sneered again, making Harry flinch but with Severus hand on his knee he calmed quickly.

"I didn't hear anything of this" said Albus to him.

"Didn't you hear at the sorting at the beginning of the year when Minerva asked him to come up and be resorted. It was because of me that I asked for this after what I found during the summer.

Albus the boy, my son was beating to an inch of his life for Merlin's sake, it took everything I had to keep him alive. My potions were near depleted because of it".

"Severus my boy the child must go back to his relatives, he is safe in the blood wards and his family" Albus snapped back.

"No Albus he will not, he is my son from the day I adopted him, he is my son! Gringotts have everything that they need, Harry Potter does not exist anymore, only Hadrian Snape exists.

**Did you even check on the boy?? Did you know that he was beaten? Malnourished, dehydrated, bones broken and misshaped, lung punctured, bruises and burns, scars that have healed and some that were still pink. Words carved into his front and back....I don't even want to think about that anymore..... The boy Albus as you put it was safe, I think not I also found that the boy bloody and he was raped Albus!! Raped!! He was treated less than a house elf.

His room had nothing but a thin rag of a blanket, no pillow and a mattress that should of been thrown out years ago, there were bars on his window and seven! Yes you heard me seven locks on his door and a freakin cat flap that was also locked so then he couldn't even get out to wash and use the bathroom!

There was a bucket in the corner of his room that he was using!! I had to get him out of that environment to save his life!!" said Severus shouting at the end to make his point clear.**

"These could just be accidents that have happened over the years with his family, nothing more. Harry please go back to Gryffindor now, there's a good lad" said Albus but Harry didn't move he just looked at his father asking if he should go.

"Hadrian you don't have to leave if you don't want to but remember that you are now a Slytherin, I won't let you go back to what horrid you have been through.

Remember Gringotts and the Ministry all know that you are my son and that you are now in Slytherin so you may go back to your dorm and wait for me" Harry nodded to his father and left the room, the air tense with two formidable wizards in the room.

"Albus I do not care what you think as he is my son and that all paperwork is filed in the correct places, the "t's" crossed and the "i's" dotted, you have no right to move him back to his abusive relative's or back to the lions den. He is now and forevermore be a Slytherin and my son, good day Headmaster" and with that he left the room, he so needed a glass or two of some nice fire whisky.

In his quarters Harry was waiting with baited breath, he didn't want to go back to the Dursleys nor did he want to go back to Gryffindor he had managed to improve his grades and he had made some friends at least he thought he did.

The banging of the door brought Harry to look at his father who was now by the liquor cabinet and pouring himself a glass of fire whisky, finally sitting down he took a sip and sighed slightly.

Harry got up off the sofa he was sitting on and slowly made his way over to his father who was sitting in his chair in front of the fire.

"Will I have to go back to them and Gryffindor??" he asked quietly making his father turn to him and smiled slightly, "no child you do not, you will stay here in the snakes den and with me" and he bought Harry onto his lap and they both relaxed into silence.

updated: 2/6/2020