28. Easter Holidays

Easter was here, Harry was happy and finally enjoying another holiday, he was getting eggs left, right and centre and he was giving his friends some back as well... with the help from Severus of course.

Even though Severus was against the whole chocolate thing wasn't for him he had to admit to a select few and I mean a very select few he did have a sweet tooth.

Severus had decided to take Harry back home for the fortnight of the holiday even though Harry had begged to let him bring Draco along, Severus just said to him "some father and son bonding is needed".

This made Harry very happy as he couldn't of asked for more, he had never had something like this before, not when he was with the Dursley's! He was so looking forward to this holiday!

.............

Severus had decided on Maui in Hawaii as it had the Haleakala National Park, the valcano Haleakala, pools and waterfalls of Ohe'o Gulch and the scenic winding Hana Highway.

It was far enough away from Ablus but close enough if something went wrong at the castle in the labs. A place where they could relax but at the same time gather ingredients for potions he had yet to make.

Severus was excited to be here as much as Harry was.

Severus had rented a private apartment in Kihei on the south west coast which had beautiful beaches, Harry couldn't wait to go swimming and try surfing, snorkeling and kayaking.

Severus couldn't wait to go to the National Park to look for potion ingredients, from the rare native birds, the bamboo forest and hiking into the volcanic landscape.

.........

The moment they set foot into Kihei, Maui Harry was in awe! He had never, ever been out of Britian for any type of holiday and so was relishing in just being allowed to go on holiday and not spend any of it at Mrs Figgs and her bloody cats.

"Hadrian calm down already and help me unpack, then we can have a look round the resort and then we can go for a swin and perhaps sign you up for some surfing and kayaking lessons" laughed Severus to his son as he watched him jump up and down in excitement.

"Dad.. Dad... Dad I can't wait, where do I begin to tell you how much I love this!" beamed the twelve year old boy to his father as he tried to help his father put away their clothes for the week they would be staying.

"Hadrian just calm down ok... just take a deep breath and..." he didn't get to finish as he was tackled to the ground by a hyperacive child! One Hadiran Jameson Severus Snape.

Once the poor boy had let his father finally up, they changed clothes, yes Severus went for Muggles clothes as well.

((Severus' Muggle wear minus the hat))