34. Encounting the Dursley's

It was a week into the summer holidays and Severus had decided to take Harry out for the day in London for some father and son time sadly Otiz would have to stay home due to what he was.

Harry wanted to go away like he did for Easter but he knew that his father had many potions to make for the Hospital Wing and indulge in his own experiments.

But today was different Severus had made sure that most of his potions were done so he could spend time with his son, but he had picked London of all places to go to why not Diagon Alley but his father had said no to that one.

It was hot outside, so they were both dressed in thin Muggle clothes, Harry in tan khaki shorts and a red and blue stripe t-shirt while Severus as in a pair of black trousers and a dark green top. Harry hadn't let him out of the house if he was wearing all black.

Severus had tied his hair at the nap of his neck and wore sunglasses, while Harry had a cap on his head and a pair of sunglasses as well.

As they were walking to the zoo, yes Harry had wanted to go back to the zoo even after what had happened last time, letting the snake loose by accident. What it's called accidental magic for a reason!

Severus paid for the tickets and as they walked round Harry was very happy, he loved looking at the lions and tigers and even the wolves that kept on howling.

He knew what each one was saying which at first shocked him but once he got over it he loved his gift that Lady Magic gave him.

"Hadrian what are they saying do you know?" asked his father but Harry just smiled up at his father saying nothing he was in his element really.

As they walked round the corner to head towards the hippos he stopped making his father look at him and then without question on why he did that Harry his behind him, shaking.

Severus looked to where Harry was once looking before he had hid when he saw the three people he would rather not of known existed. The Dursley's; Vernon the whale, Petunia the horse and lastly Dudley the seal going on whale.

Yet again Dudley was banging on the glass of an enclosure scaring the poor animal inside, inside the enclosure it was a Komodo dragon.

It was hissing away at being disturbed from its slumber.

"Oi wake the hell up!! Daddy, Mummy make the stupid thing wake up!" he yelled to his parents, Harry was still shaking behind his father but let go as Severus walked over to them.

"I think you should stop that before I call over a member of the staff" said Severus right behind the whale known as Vernon Dursley.

Petunia jumped when she noticed who it was and almost screamed but didn't want to bring too much attention to her "perfect" family.

"Mister Dursley I would appreciate that your son stop banging on the glass. That animal looks quite scared because of your son" said Severus who had moved to stand in front of him.

"Move god damn it!" yelled Dudley to Severus as he tried to move the man but he couldn't be budged.

Harry was still behind him, holding desperately to him, he hated seeing the Dursley's here but he couldn't get out of it.

"Dad...." he was just loud enough to draw the attention of the Dursley's to him, right away Vernon's beady little eyes where drawn to him.

"Well if it isn't our "dear" little nephew, Pet look who it is. Harry has come back to "us" at long last" said Vernon, making Harry stay where he was.

Petunia looked towards her nephew and then saw who he was hiding behind she lost it!

"You freak! Why did you come here this place is for normal people not people like you. Why don't you just leave this place and leave it for the normal people" she screamed at the pair of them.